ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

84c5d27be622159f7cbafcc5780b44a6.jpg

Unbelievable, Gohst you have caused me to screw my computer up with asses. That's what is showing up now. 🤣🤣
Not that I really mind much. 👍

97737ffa6961e327ca06d7c292c2a13a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Lol. It was fun while it lasted, huh libs?

NYC never defunded the police, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at...

Budget reduction came as a result of the pandemic (reduced OT and hiring). The decrease and this increase account for something like 3% of the total budget; not much.

But you should go with the narrative that they defunded the police and that caused all the criminals to commit all the crime and now they’re increasing the budget a lot.

Reactions: KisteK and bignish
NYC never defunded the police, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at...

Budget reduction came as a result of the pandemic (reduced OT and hiring). The decrease and this increase account for something like 3% of the total budget; not much.

But you should go with the narrative that they defunded the police and that caused all the criminals to commit all the crime and now they’re increasing the budget a lot.

^ he’s so mad

Reactions: GhostOf301
Full of shit? How?

I’m sorry facts don’t agree with your feelings.
My sole purpose of posting that here was to get you to explain it away. Only because I knew you would. Let's just say that they didn't defund the police. I actually never said they did. The shit stain mayor vowed to do just that. He disbanded the police unit that was responsible for violent crimes and shootings and since then violence has escalated in the city at rates not seen since the 70's. Yes, they were just reassigned, those that didn't quit. But the fact remains that he took funding away from the unit that kept the streets safer and you see the results. The lol was at the stupid ass libs who actually thought that defunding the police was a smart way to improve community relations. Again, whether NYC technically defunded or not is irrelevant to me laughing at dumbass liberals.

Are you still arguing that NYC hasn't had any major increase in violence since their "reallocation" of police funding like you were last year?

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
My sole purpose of posting that here was to get you to explain it away. Only because I knew you would. Let's just say that they didn't defund the police. I actually never said they did. The shit stain mayor vowed to do just that. He disbanded the police unit that was responsible for violent crimes and shootings and since then violence has escalated in the city at rates not seen since the 70's. Yes, they were just reassigned, those that didn't quit. But the fact remains that he took funding away from the unit that kept the streets safer and you see the results. The lol was at the stupid ass libs who actually thought that defunding the police was a smart way to improve community relations. Again, whether NYC technically defunded or not is irrelevant to me laughing at dumbass liberals.

Are you still arguing that NYC hasn't had any major increase in violence since their "reallocation" of police funding like you were last year?

Violent crime is up across the country, in cities that didn’t make any efforts to ‘defund’ police, too. Funding efforts don’t exist in a vacuum. The pandemic has increased crime independent of policing efforts.

These also aren’t ‘rates not seen since the 70’s’. They’re around 2012 levels, depending on which crime stats you’re looking at.

Could DeBlasio’s reallocation of officers have contributed to the increased violent/gun crime rate? Sure. Do the stats suggest that is the primary cause? Nobody knows that yet. It would seem that the pandemic shoulders most of the blame.

Does the police budget have anything to do with any of this, as you were implying with that tweet? No. The budget increase referenced in that tweet accounts for less than 1% of the total budget. The decrease prior to that was about 4%. Neither change would significantly affect the violent crime rate.

Reactions: KisteK and bignish
Violent crime is up across the country, in cities that didn’t make any efforts to ‘defund’ police, too. Funding efforts don’t exist in a vacuum. The pandemic has increased crime independent of policing efforts.

These also aren’t ‘rates not seen since the 70’s’. They’re around 2012 levels, depending on which crime stats you’re looking at.

Could DeBlasio’s reallocation of officers have contributed to the increased violent/gun crime rate? Sure. Do the stats suggest that is the primary cause? Nobody knows that yet. It would seem that the pandemic shoulders most of the blame.

Does the police budget have anything to do with any of this, as you were implying with that tweet? No. The budget increase referenced in that tweet accounts for less than 1% of the total budget. The decrease prior to that was about 4%. Neither change would significantly affect the violent crime rate.
"It would seem that the pandemic shoulders most of the blame."

You should change your handle to pinnochio.

"It would seem that the pandemic shoulders most of the blame."

You should change your handle to pinnochio.

Most cities haven’t defunded police, yet violent crime in the US is up 25%. You think it’s crazy to attribute much of that to the global pandemic that coincides with the increased crime rate?

Most cities haven’t defunded police, yet violent crime in the US is up 25%. You think it’s crazy to attribute much of that to the global pandemic that coincides with the increased crime rate?
I'm friends with a detective. He blames the pandemic and the policies. I'm sure it's both, but you won't get these dudes to agree to that, ever.

This thread really needs aborted. I'm sure even the Christians would agree.

I'm friends with a detective. He blames the pandemic and the policies. I'm sure it's both, but you won't get these dudes to agree to that, ever.

There’s nothing forcing you to read this thread

That sounds like a home board move.

My brother is a detective. He isn't qualified to blame anything for the rise in crime any more than you or I are. I am sure the political environment created by the left excusing criminal behavior and the anti police rhetoric plays no role in the rise in crime. There's no evidence to suggest that after all.

😂 Nm. Carry on w the anger and hate y’all. You guys are pretty good at it.
Anger and hate? No brah. The anger and hate is what is leading to the rise in violent crimes and the libs are fuelling that anger and hate.

Speaking of fuel. It's a shitshow here. Long lines and gas stations out of gas completely.

How's this infringing on someone's rights? Just because you have a right, doesn't mean there aren't repercussions .

Efforts to Weed Out Extremists in Law Enforcement Meet Resistance

Last month, a police officer in Fresno, California, was fired after videos surfaced that showed him supporting the Proud Boys at a protest. “Such ideology, behavior and affiliations have no place in law enforcement and will not be tolerated within the ranks of the Fresno Police Department,” the police chief said.

Yet when lawmakers in the state recently proposed legislation to give police departments more power to weed out officers with extremist ties, they met resistance.

Brian Marvel, president of the Peace Officers Research Association of California, said in a statement that the organization supported the idea but not the legislation that was drafted. It would “infringe on a person’s individual rights,” he said, and possibly prevent someone from becoming an officer based on personal beliefs, religion or other interests.

Anger and hate? No brah. The anger and hate is what is leading to the rise in violent crimes and the libs are fuelling that anger and hate.

Speaking of fuel. It's a shitshow here. Long lines and gas stations out of gas completely.
Seriously? Had no idea gas was an issue. Is it the transportation of it? Sorry, I’ve been clueless to the world lately. Travel baseball consumes me. For the better, I’m sure. Ha.

Seriously? Had no idea gas was an issue. Is it the transportation of it? Sorry, I’ve been clueless to the world lately. Travel baseball consumes me. For the better, I’m sure. Ha.

It came as a surprise to me too. Apparently there was a cyber attack on a pipeline? I don't watch the news anymore, so...

I enjoy seeing how the other half lives, sometimes.
This would be a better place to see how others live.

There's a lot more to people other than some smartass political jabs and opinions. Well, for most anyways.

Reactions: 829305
It came as a surprise to me too. Apparently there was a cyber attack on a pipeline? I don't watch the news anymore, so...

This would be a better place to see how others live.

There's a lot more to people other than some smartass political jabs and opinions. Well, for most anyways.
My image above is from the group responsible.

ADVERTISEMENT