ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

It's pretty amazing how good of a workout yoga is. I'm more sore today than I am after doing max sets lifting.

I will never understand laydowns. A term for ppl who just say OK. There's different kinds of laydowns. Desperate credit laydowns will take anything as they just need transportation. I really try and help those folk. Then's there the laydown who did their homework and as long as everything checks out, easy peasy. The ppl who I[m curios by is those that are working and doing everything in life perfect to their limits and don't know to negotiate. I guess it comes from just paying retail at retail stores, but at times we're talking hundred/thousands of future earned income. I try and give those ppl a few oil changes. Giving away maintenance is a future investment on my part.

At times I sit back and admire the size of the nuts from some of these ppl. Noogies weren't enough, and they really care.

Still waiting for an example of any shooting that I supported where a person was just resisting arrest.
I don't think I ever accused you of supporting the police in such a situation so I'm happy to take your word for it.

Do you consider Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and LeBron James as far left, irrational, libs? Do you think Black Lives Matter Global Network is far left and irrational?
I don't know about far left but all these individuals rush to judgment often to suit their own agenda and placate their supporters and fanbase. I don't neccessarily agree with it but I don't know what its like to have that much money, influence and political capital on the line.

We all would like to think we wouldn't trade out belief system for a lot of money and power but I honestly don't know if I would become a sell out or not. Who knows.

I do think Joe, Kamala and LeBron's hearts are in the right places and they've done a lot to improve the communities they live in.

I don't know about far left but all these individuals rush to judgment often to suit their own agenda and placate their supporters and fanbase. I don't neccessarily agree with it but I don't know what its like to have that much money, influence and political capital on the line.

We all would like to think we wouldn't trade out belief system for a lot of money and power but I honestly don't know if I would become a sell out or not. Who knows.

I do think Joe, Kamala and LeBron's hearts are in the right places and they've done a lot to improve the communities they live in.
I think the woke progressive culture has gobbled you up and swallowed you whole.

You string enough **** ups in row....where’s the cutoff? You think your getting highly trained soldiers policing the countries idiots for 39k a yr. I think it’s completely reasonable to fully expect to get shot doing what he did. If you’re that dumb to do everything he did...starting at endangering every persons life by driving almost completely incompacitated, followed by endangering every bodies life in the general area by resisting arrest, assaulting officers, grabbing an officers weapon where shots will reasonably be fired in a public area—-sorry, but not a lot of sympathy here.
It's not about feeling sympathy...we all think that Brooks is a moron. That doesn't mean the cop should kill him though.

As soon as he fled, the cop should've called for backup and started a manhunt for this guy. It wouldn't have been that hard to apprehend him.

That's your response? Ok chief.
Twice you have made dumbass comments about me "hating" criminals and being olay with cops just being able to murder them. You're not looking for a conversation, you're looking for woke points. You're looking past what we are saying overall and focusing on what it is that you believe we are saying. So yeah, you accuse me of not valuing life and I tell you to fvck off.

It's not about feeling sympathy...we all think that Brooks is a moron. That doesn't mean the cop should kill him though.

As soon as he fled, the cop should've called for backup and started a manhunt for this guy. It wouldn't have been that hard to apprehend him.
Again. You have the benefit of being able to say what you would have done or what should have been done without ever having to live in that moment. I think everyone can say they would have handled it differently. Personally, what I would have done differently is not been so friendly with him for 40+ minutes and arrested him as soon as there was enough probable cause for suspicion of DUI. He likely wouldn't have gotten so loose and comfortable and probably wouldn't have fought.

Reactions: RipThru

You said that rational liberals realized the cop was justified in the Blake case. So do you consider those people like Biden irrational or...?

Here is BLM’s comment to the decision. Rational or irrational?

“It comes as no surprise that Kenosha police officer Rusten Sheskey was not charged for his attempted murder of Jacob Blake, because there is no criminal justice system that works for Black people, and there is no safety or justice in America for Black people.

“The shooting of Jacob seven times in front of his children is yet another example of police violence against Black people in our country and the blatant disregard for Black life. District Attorney Graveley had the opportunity to provide justice for Jacob and his family but has instead chosen to fuel the racially charged agenda to overpolice and criminalize Black people in America.

Reactions: GhostOf301
I don't think I ever accused you of supporting the police in such a situation so I'm happy to take your word for it.

These were your exact words. Is your brain fried?

“You, @JimboBBN and @hailtoyourvictorhate criminals so much and they make all ya"ll blood boil to an extent where you're ok with cops just shooting them dead if they resist arrest at any point.”

5l70ndzl27511.jpg

“Dad couldn’t get a reservation at a restaurant, calls back pretending to be Prime Minister of Morocco. Gets best seat in the house and signs a plate for the chef”

SillyAmerican

LeBitch gives money to charity and that does help the communities. Can you say what it is exactly that Joe and Kamala have done to improve their communities?

Good news! The target in Minneapolis that was looted, burned, and all but destroyed has been remodeled...with BLM art and I can't breathe slogans. You just can't make this shit up.

Good news! The target in Minneapolis that was looted, burned, and all but destroyed has been remodeled...with BLM art and I can't breathe slogans. You just can't make this shit up.
They may as well rename the FBI headquarters in OKC the Timothy McVeigh center. Thanks libs.

• Haha
Reactions: dukedevilz
Target knows what they're doing. It's tough when your logo is..., well, a target.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Is it the south?
My area is definitely more South than anything else. Not the deep South obviously. In terms of weather and culture, Bowling Green is more like Nashville. Eastern Kentucky is Appalachia, I'd think of Northern Kentucky as Southern Indiana/Ohio. Bowling Green was under confederate leadership/control early in the civil war. But the State was highly divided with relatives fighting for both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT