ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I feel bad for the family member who shit himself after watching his drunk uncle get shot.
Yes. It was a shitty situation all around. I hate it for the guy's family and I also hate it for the officer. But there is no such thing as both sides in this situation. One side has to 'win' and I am glad that the officer gets to go home. It's a tragedy either way you look at it.

Pretty cool pic.

182486393_4070183933038237_2400193949074855984_n.jpg

Written by Oprah, directed by Lebron, starring Kevin Hart. Kiefer Sutherland will play the head klansman staked out outside of the DMV intimidating the black people who are trying to get an ID. Then Matthew McConaughey will step in and convince the klan to leave. It's bringing a tear to my eye just thinking about it.
No klumps?

Written by Oprah, directed by Lebron, starring Kevin Hart. Kiefer Sutherland will play the head klansman staked out outside of the DMV intimidating the black people who are trying to get an ID. Then Matthew McConaughey will step in and convince the klan to leave. It's bringing a tear to my eye just thinking about it.
And the twist of the plot... Sutherland is a secret operative that infiltrated the Klan and turns out to be a hero.

Reactions: GhostOf301
ADVERTISEMENT