ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

giphy.gif

The embarrassment is that Trump lost to him.

Maybe your party will wake up and get a decent candidate next time, or maybe you’ll just get another reality TV host.
Trump lost b/c people didn't like him---not b/c they felt Biden was the better choice.

Hows that turned out?

Both parties need new blood. No more 150 yr old vampires. No offense to old people, but I’ve never really liked them.
This. What I do not get is---people in their late 60's, and beyond are sometimes consider to old, to hire. Yet every major player in our gov't are in their 70's, early 80's.

Pelosi is 81
Mitch is 79
Joe is 78
Schumer is 70

I mean we cannot trust 70 year old Mike to stock groceries at Wal-Mart, but can trust folks pushing 80 to run our country....

Damn...

You mean being unlikable lowers your chances at winning elections?

Who would’ve thought
Something like that....There are tons of people I don't like---but still work with/for them,simply b/c they do a good/decent at their job. Trump wasn't dislike b/c of his policies, as much as people simply didn't like the guy. Joe was more "Presidential". So folk went that route.

Again---How has that turned out?

Something like that....There are tons of people I don't like---but still work with/for them,simply b/c they do a good/decent at their job. Trump wasn't dislike b/c of his policies, as much as people simply didn't like the guy. Joe was more "Presidential". So folk went that route.

Again---How has that turned out?
Oh so acting “Presidential” might help? Who would’ve thought?

As for Biden and how it’s turned out, my life is more or less the same. I’m sure Fox News has told you the world is ending though and it’s all Biden’s fault.

If only Trump was here to save us

He’s so patriotic :(

Oh so acting “Presidential” might help? Who would’ve thought?

As for Biden and how it’s turned out, my life is more or less the same. I’m sure Fox News has told you the world is ending though and it’s all Biden’s fault.

If only Trump was here to save us

He’s so patriotic :(
Don't watch FOX News....

Acting Presidential is an ignorant reason to elect someone.

I think both are idiots---Just happen to think Joe is the bigger idiot of the two.

And yeah, a lot what is happening is on Biden. But I get it. When Trump blamed Obama, it was frowned upon...But when Biden blames Trump, its the gospel.

Both suck...I didn't vote for either. But did find out the other day, that my grandfather voted for Biden. Which is disappointing.....And surprising. Considering he died in 2000. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Don't watch FOX News....

Acting Presidential is an ignorant reason to elect someone.

I think both are idiots---Just happen to think Joe is the bigger idiot of the two.

And yeah, a lot what is happening is on Biden. But I get it. When Trump blamed Obama, it was frowned upon...But when Biden blames Trump, its the gospel.

Both suck...I didn't vote for either. But did find out the other day, that my grandfather voted for Biden. Which is disappointing.....And surprising. Considering he died in 2000. 🤣 🤣
You say both suck and that you didn’t vote for either, but yet you are here defending Trump.

Weird.

You say both suck and that you didn’t vote for either, but yet you are here defending Trump.

Weird.
Don't confuse defending with hypocrisy...Not defending Trump. Just pointing out the obvious. Maybe Don should have done what Joe does, and he might still be President----Avoid answering questions.

Don't confuse defending with hypocrisy...Not defending Trump. Just pointing out the obvious. Maybe Don should have done what Joe does, and he might still be President----Avoid answering questions.
It’s better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Too bad Trump can’t follow lessons that are taught in elementary school.

Then again with his level of narcissism he probably thought he was sounding like a stable genius.

It’s better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Too bad Trump can’t follow lessons that are taught in elementary school.

Then again with his level of narcissism he probably thought he was sounding like a stable genius.
Biden doesn't even have to do this...Kind of a double whammy for him.

Trumps mouth got Biden elected. Along with is arrogant approach, 4th grade tweets, etc, etc.. Had Don just let Joe talk, kept on point, he would have won...by a lot.

Compared to Joe, Don does look like a stable genius.

Biden's approval rating is sinking. Even the whack jobs at cnn and msnbc are starting to give negative coverage. Mainly because there is very little good to cover. The left has nothing to say about current events, so they just keep obsessing over the orange man.

Biden doesn't even have to do this...Kind of a double whammy for him.

Trumps mouth got Biden elected. Along with is arrogant approach, 4th grade tweets, etc, etc.. Had Don just let Joe talk, kept on point, he would have won...by a lot.

Compared to Joe, Don does look like a stable genius.
So Trump’s mouth got Biden elected, yet somehow Don looks like a stable genius compared to him?

Seems like you are a closeted Trump guy that didn’t even have strong enough convictions to vote for him.

Reactions: 829305
Biden's approval rating is sinking. Even the whack jobs at cnn and msnbc are starting to give negative coverage. Mainly because there is very little good to cover. The left has nothing to say about current events, so they just keep obsessing over the orange man.

Haha funny stuff

Who’s running in ‘24? Haven’t even paid attention bc politics have become cheeks since the rise of social media.

I know I’m one of the resident “libs” on this board, but I do want Yang to run again and hopefully gain some traction. Though, both parties are so stuck in their dumbass ways, I doubt he gets the nominee.

Reactions: VulvHa
So Trump’s mouth got Biden elected, yet somehow Don looks like a stable genius compared to him?

Seems like you are a closeted Trump guy that didn’t even have strong enough convictions to vote for him.
Are you slow? Don's mouth got him trouble b/c he didn't have the ability to stay on point, or stay away from insults. And even then, YES, he still looks more stable than Joe. Biden's speaking has become worse since the start of the campaign, the election, and his 2 months in office(Joes words, not mine).. 🤣 .

Not a closet anything. I just get tired of people talking out both sides of their mouths. Everything that Trump was chastised for, Biden is basically given a pass. Look if you feel he's fit for office, good for you. I do not. There's a reason he's protected by his staff, as he is...Its a disaster when he goes off script. Remind me of any President who's constantly asking/stating if he can answer such questions?

It ain't about politics here man. Its a guy in office who'snot capable of doing the job.

Are you slow? Don's mouth got him trouble b/c he didn't have the ability to stay on point, or stay away from insults. And even then, YES, he still looks more stable than Joe. Biden's speaking has become worse since the start of the campaign, the election, and his 2 months in office(Joes words, not mine).. 🤣 .

Not a closet anything. I just get tired of people talking out both sides of their mouths. Everything that Trump was chastised for, Biden is basically given a pass. Look if you feel he's fit for office, good for you. I do not. There's a reason he's protected by his staff, as he is...Its a disaster when he goes off script. Remind me of any President who's constantly asking/stating if he can answer such questions?

It ain't about politics here man. Its a guy in office who'snot capable of doing the job.
So Trump cost himself the election because he couldn’t act like a normal human being and yet I’m supposed to believe he’s stable genius?

You are a closeted Trump supporter. Don’t worry though I get it’s embarrassing to admit you supported a loser.

I know I’m one of the resident “libs” on this board, but I do want Yang to run again and hopefully gain some traction. Though, both parties are so stuck in their dumbass ways, I doubt he gets the nominee.
I didn’t mind yang. I want someone bt 40-50 that will refuse to cater to nonsense from either side.

Reactions: UL_1986
So Trump cost himself the election because he couldn’t act like a normal human being and yet I’m supposed to believe he’s stable genius?

You are a closeted Trump supporter. Don’t worry though I get it’s embarrassing to admit you supported a loser.
Acting arrogant, making childish tweets, not staying on point, etc, etc.....is much different than forgetting WTF you are talking about evey 10 seconds...being unable to remember names, babbling incoherent shit constantly...

And where did I say Trump was a stable genius? I didn't. I said COMPARED to Biden, he looks like one.

Read better.

I didn't support Trump. Not at all.

Its ok for you to admit you support a guy who's a babbling idiot, that gets fed jello and warm milk ...

ADVERTISEMENT