ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

giphy.gif

That's what the guest, or extra bedroom is for, kick her out of your room. 💪
Or maybe just get up and go in there.🤣
Currently on the couch... 😁 . And bro, there ain't a dude alive, that has kicked his wife, out of the bedroom...

I feel for her. She;s had a ton of breathing issues. But still....At times, sounds as if a pack of fuking bears is running through the house....JFC.

Currently on the couch... 😁 . And bro, there ain't a dude alive, that has kicked his wife, out of the bedroom...

I feel for her. She;s had a ton of breathing issues. But still....At times, sounds as if a pack of fuking bears is running through the house....JFC.
Yes sir, snoring is a problem for both. Years ago, or maybe I should decades ago when I was young I thought it was a fat persons problem. My wife snores real bad,(that is why I was joking with you) my wife weighs 135, so fat has nothing to do with it. And she snored when she was young at 125. They can't get good rest when they are having difficulty breathing. 👍

I feel lucky, my wife doesn't move or make a sound in bed. ....That sounded bad. But once she's out, she's out. Does roll over or anything. Wakes up in the same position fell asleep in. I'm jealous, I wake up every time I roll over.

I feel lucky, my wife doesn't move or make a sound in bed. ....That sounded bad. But once she's out, she's out. Does roll over or anything. Wakes up in the same position fell asleep in. I'm jealous, I wake up every time I roll over.
That's awesome. That is what I remember about my grandmother. When I spent the night with them, back in the 60's she got her hair done at the beauty shop, one of the few things they could afford, she would wrap toilet paper around her head and wake up the next morning in the same position and not a piece on her head disturbed. 🤣 🤣
And that's the way they found her when she died at 92, laying on her side and all the covers in place like she just laid down. That's a blessing to rest that well.👍👍

That's awesome. That is what I remember about my grandmother. When I spent the night with them, back in the 60's she got her hair done at the beauty shop, one of the few things they could afford, she would wrap toilet paper around her head and wake up the next morning in the same position and not a piece on her head disturbed. 🤣 🤣
And that's the way they found her when she died at 92, laying on her side and all the covers in place like she just laid down. That's a blessing to rest that well.👍👍
My aunt who's in her 80's does the same thing. wow.

ADVERTISEMENT