ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Wasn't it Arkansas where that hillbilly cop flipped a pregnant woman for trying to find a safe place to pull over? They really got some training to get to.

Skip to the 12:30 mark.

• Wow
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Holy shit! This is like something out of Lethal Weapon lol.
I don't know who died. Haven't seen the story. Looks like the driver of the truck if I had to guess. But what a dumbass move by the cop. PIT maneuver at 109mph?

That video has been making the rounds on the interwebs forever. Are you guys new here? It happened in April 2020 and the guy in the truck died. Also, that is way more Dukes of Hazzard than Lethal Weapon. 😆

That video has been making the rounds on the interwebs forever. Are you guys new here? It happened in April 2020 and the guy in the truck died. Also, that is way more Dukes of Hazzard than Lethal Weapon. 😆
Surprised that I hadn't seen it before. Usually those types of videos cross my path fairly early.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
p9fa9k0u10e71.jpg

I don't know who died. Haven't seen the story. Looks like the driver of the truck if I had to guess. But what a dumbass move by the cop. PIT maneuver at 109mph?

He had just watched Fast and the Furious the night before.

Did you guys see the one cop who beat the guy in the head with his pistol? The cops went over to arrest 3 dudes with warrants. Two of them booked it, one just sat calmly, hands out in the open. Officer starts beating the crap out of him.
Video, brooky. Post the video. I always love a good pistol whipping.

Did you guys see the one cop who beat the guy in the head with his pistol? The cops went over to arrest 3 dudes with warrants. Two of them booked it, one just sat calmly, hands out in the open. Officer starts beating the crap out of him.

Aurora, Co. https://www.newsweek.com/youre-kill...ested-after-beating-unarmed-black-man-1613691
Appeared to me they were trying to cuff him and he was resisting. I would pistol whip him too. Audio would've been helpful though to know more of what was going on.

Appeared to me they were trying to cuff him and he was resisting. I would pistol whip him too. Audio would've been helpful though to know more of what was going on.

There’s a longer video showing their approach. Dude was calm as hell. The officer was trying to pull the classic “stop resisting stop resisting” tactic to justify getting his jollies beating on people.

The police chief came out and said the cop is a scumbag piece of shit who deserves prison time and probably violent ass rape.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
There’s a longer video showing their approach. Dude was calm as hell. The officer was trying to pull the classic “stop resisting stop resisting” tactic to justify getting his jollies beating on people.

The police chief came out and said the cop is a scumbag piece of shit who deserves prison time and probably violent ass rape.
The most disturbing part of that article is this: "In 2009, Denver's KMGH-TV reports, Haubert was arrested for felony menacing with a real and/or simulated weapon, driving under the influence, and prohibited use of a gun while drunk. A plea deal led to the first two charges being dropped, and he ultimately paid fines and served three months of probation along with 24 hours of community service."

How the hell was this dude hired as a cop 9 years later?

The most disturbing part of that article is this: "In 2009, Denver's KMGH-TV reports, Haubert was arrested for felony menacing with a real and/or simulated weapon, driving under the influence, and prohibited use of a gun while drunk. A plea deal led to the first two charges being dropped, and he ultimately paid fines and served three months of probation along with 24 hours of community service."

How the hell was this dude hired as a cop 9 years later?
Wait. That's the cop? Good lord. One of few times I think the victim is owed a large settlement from the police department. I would expect shitty ethics from a backwoods Alabama town police department, but Colorado?

Wait. That's the cop? Good lord. One of few times I think the victim is owed a large settlement from the police department. I would expect shitty ethics from a backwoods Alabama town police department, but Colorado?
Yeah, that's the cop. Crazy right?

ADVERTISEMENT