ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

They are trying to digitize your moneys, people. That's what the change "shortage" is all about. Start buying gold!

I took a lot of the earnings and just switched it over to TSLA, GOOGLE, and DIS. Not expecting anything exciting with those, just thought it was a safe bet.

I couldn't even buy a beer with cash at a concert at Allegiant Stadium a few weeks ago.

I saw an old guy incredulous at Newark airport a couple years ago when he tried to pay with cash at a bar and was told they don’t take cash. He then tried handing them a credit card and they pointed him to the tablet-style payment thing in front of him. He was not ready for the future.

I saw an old guy incredulous at Newark airport a couple years ago when he tried to pay with cash at a bar and was told they don’t take cash. He then tried handing them a credit card and they pointed him to the tablet-style payment thing in front of him. He was not ready for the future.
It'll be a lot easier when they just implant something in our hand, or a tattoo/mark of the beast and we can just get scanned at the door.

Plus cash is just gross. Can you imagine the cross contamination with dude's junk?

I've seen a sign down here that they didn't accept titty or sweaty dollar bills. It's more common than you'd think.

Poor guy. It's like the old ladies you see at the grocery store still writing checks. Time has definitely passed them by.

Plus cash is just gross. Can you imagine the cross contamination with dude's junk?

I've seen a sign down here that they didn't accept titty or sweaty dollar bills. It's more common than you'd think.
I remember working at a liquor store in the highlands during undergrad and the amount of sweaty ass and titty dollars I got on a hot July/August day was mind blowing. Utterly disgusting.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Some lady on Facebook said her kids had a lemon aid stand and they want to donate their money to the police. Most people said how thoughtful it was and suggested buying them lunch or something.

One Antifa-looking loser is really triggered by this.

ADVERTISEMENT