ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Delores is awesome man. You’re gonna love it. I used to meet up with a couple friends and chill for a few hours sipping some beers and smoking a few j’s. Weather is always prime time in sf, but bring a hoodie when the sun goes down.
So a park in SF is a place you meet friends? Not implying anything....yeah, I'm actally saying that sounds gay to us bigots.

I can't help it. what has two thumbs and love to shove them up a gay guys ...see I can't turn it off.

• Haha
Reactions: UL_1986
It's not even funny. I gotta work on myself.

My bad, fortunately I get to turn in to Wally Beaver in a bit to deliver this car.

Reactions: Villian07
The i40 bridge should be open soon. The did an ultrasound (@hailtoyourvictor ) and found a few hundred flaws, but shouldn't delay the brand new repaired bridge with a huge bandaid.
200.gif

So what value do you all put into savings. Not monetray, no one gives a shit squirt about you income, But going without in order to save.

Delivered anther car to Vance projects. and it's amazing looking at the cars. The car I took over there was a plain jane Camry for a single Mom. We wen over her credit she's looking forward to buying the next car with all the frills.

First and foremost, I rent and drive shit cars. Lowest bidder hoopties(with nice rims)., but my excess goes into savings.

Inspiration of the this post is the amount of money invested in these cars...in a housing project.

*it's better than most car shows.

I took up knititing and crocheting and wanted to do it myself, but the date is approaching and no way I'd get it done in time.

What made you move to one of the most miserable places on planet Earth, and don't give me dry heat BS.I threw a girl out and she went to Scottscale. Give me Memphis shithole over that insane heat.
Bruh, LV is not miserable. Portland is miserable. Seattle is miserable. Memphis is miserable. 😆

I can’t imagine saying Vegas isn’t miserable with a straight face 🤣. That desert heat is getting to your head Kev.

Bruh, LV is not miserable. Portland is miserable. Seattle is miserable. Memphis is miserable. 😆
Thanks for spelling it out for me about LV. Memphis is not mierababoe at all, it's a misconception for the weak stereotypical mind. Same as me think LV is too hot to live and drugs, and shows that shows it's a shithole.

It would be foolish of me to run with that nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT