ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Into all of that. What’s a good time of the year to visit?
If beaching is what you're after, late April - October most years. Golfing, almost year round. Downtown, year round. We're somewhat of a tourist town, but not the kind that shuts down in the off-season like Myrtle Beach. There's just not a lot of touristy things to do like in Myrtle Beach. Which I like.

Reactions: UL_1986
Flip flop bros. Just got a pair of these bad boys and it is like walking on heaven.

images

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
JMO, don't let not knowing anyone deter you. You'll probably meet lifelong friends in a short about of time. Real recognizes real, and I know you two a bit and y'all are pretty awesome. I'd give the wife the edge for the gift and better taste in sports.
True. I did meet 3, local HS coaches. All three were like, "Yeah, you'd be fine(here). Actually got to know the ladies at the coffee shop; stopped in there every morning. I am sure the wife got to know folks pretty well in the gift shops--- 🙄 . She's still pulling out shirts, hats and coffee mugs.🤣.

Have to say---I am leaning more towards it.

Spent 2 hours at a laundromat. Washer crapped out. Went to Sears, got a sears card, offered to pay cash to get it delivered today. Didn't work. Be here Monday. I used to like the laundromat when I was younger. News paper, Walkman, coffee. Yeah, now it sucks ass.

There's no such thing as laundromat etiquette.

Did I mention our wedding got moved but I’ll be getting married to the misses July 24th here in Chicago. We had planned it originally in Louisville, but our friends and family will be coming up in a couple weeks. I’m happy as hell guys. Can’t wait.
Congrats friend.

Reactions: UL_1986
Not gonna be a huge wedding just close friends of mine and hers, and our families and some extended family from her side. We’re looking at about 50 people.
Do you need me to enforce”prima nocta “?

Exactly. They were actually slides, and the reason I wasn't wearing them for a brief moment is because the glue that holds the top part to the bottom part melted in the heat/sun and came loose, so obviously there was nothing to hold it to my foot anymore. I put them in the shade and let the glue cool down, worked fine after that, but need to Gorilla Glue those bitches before I wear them again. 😬 😆
Get u some adidas ones instead of those cheap ass nikes. Bc u didnt even say but ive had two pair of nike slides where the glue melted and the shoe broke smdh.

apologies if im wrong, i usually am, and u can delete this post, or leave it to point and laigh idc.

Sandals u just slide ur foot into, theres no thong between ur toe just a strap over the top. Some are velcro some are all one piece some are glued cheaply like some nikes

Sandals u just slide ur foot into, theres no thong between ur toe just a strap over the top. Some are velcro some are all one piece some are glued cheaply like some nikes

I go for both. Slides get most of the work but if I’m going to the beach it’s flippy floppies

Get u some adidas ones instead of those cheap ass nikes. Bc u didnt even say but ive had two pair of nike slides where the glue melted and the shoe broke smdh.

apologies if im wrong, i usually am, and u can delete this post, or leave it to point and laigh idc.
It was just a cheap ass pair (Guess) I got from Marshall's while I was out getting other supplies (booze) because I forgot to bring slides from home.

Reactions: Villian07
Nah. If I am not working, I am wearing my flip flops. I like thongs.

but for some reason I always get funny looks when I am wearing them.

I’m not a flip flop guy and never have been. I almost agree with villain. They are more for women or hippies.

I ride with these bad boys

190085641752_2.jpg
I like the basic adidas ones bc they are all one piece, so they are tough as shit. Not glue coming off, and im not a fan of the velcro ones jmo. You cant run in them like the others, if u need to run, which u just never know as a drug addict/pot head 😂

i have a pair of old nikes that are all one piece, but i wore a hole in the bottom of em so got a couple new pair (one black one blue)and broke the strap on one shoe each on em after a year or so, then got sone adidas and im bout to wear a whole in the bottom of them but no prob with the straps. I have nasty psoriasis on the bottom of my feet so i never go barefoot. Yall talking about the hot concrete, that would probably break me with my psoriasis lol

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT