ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Other than the non-stop flopping trying to draw fouls/cards. That part is pathetic and not how the game is meant to be played. LeBron probably loves it.
Fixing to say, not so terrribly different than the NBA these days. Ice trae and lebron and embiid would fit in quite nicely.

behind the world cup, the euros are likely the second most prestigious tourney in soccer, def so if we arent talking club teams.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
people-doing-stupid-things-2-22.gif

I can't figure it why anyone would be opposed to this type of training? It should be taught in every school in America.

I can't figure it why anyone would be opposed to this type of training? It should be taught in every school in America.
What am I missing here, brother? Sarcasm? Not sure. I mean you are not condoning the teaching that all white people are racist----right? Demons? Not human? I gotta be missing the joke, here. Help me out....

We made it to a whopping 81 today. Cloudy AF, but still muggy. Since y'all asked.

Got 7" of rain last night. Some of the hardest rain you will see. Was nuts.

More like 115. That's common for July, just started a little early this year! A bunch of scantily clad ladies packing the hotel pools... definitely a good time! You would hate it.
Lol, that weather sucks, and the women will be dying of the heat as well. My mom lived in Scottsdale, AZ for years and when I came to visit all I heard was “it’s a dry heat”. Lol. No it sucks. Dry or not, just like the crusty broads in Vegas. Woof. Btw that 117 is for this week in early to mid June.

Lol, that weather sucks, and the women will be dying of the heat as well. My mom lived in Scottsdale, AZ for years and when I came to visit all I heard was “it’s a dry heat”. Lol. No it sucks. Dry or not, just like the crusty broads in Vegas. Woof. Btw that 117 is for this week in early to mid June.
I know what the temperature and forecasts are, I live here. 😆 You've never even been to Vegas and the ladies at the pools are anything but crusty. Only dudes that like other dudes think that. Also, I will take 115 and 5% humidity over 90 and 90% humidity every. single. time. No swamp ass out here. (Also I can sit outside without mosquitoes chewing my face off, because there are none.)

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I know what the temperature and forecasts are, I live here. 😆 You've never even been to Vegas and the ladies at the pools are anything but crusty. Only dudes that like other dudes think that. Also, I will take 115 and 5% humidity over 90 and 90% humidity every. single. time. No swamp ass out here. (Also I can sit outside without mosquitoes chewing my face off, because there are none.)
100% this.....The ****ing humidity here in Indiana is ****ing brutal. 90 in ..Arizona, or Vegas, is nothing like 90 in July, in Indiana.

Even in Destin/Ft Walton, where I will be going in 2 weeks, with 60/70% humidity, is better. Simply b/c of the breeze coming off the gulf. Checked the weather for my tourney June 23-27. 85 average high...10-15 mph winds....Humidity a tad high. But that breeze is sweet as ****.

Today here-----94, with 75% humidity...Felt like walking threw syrup...

ADVERTISEMENT