ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

E30p_KoWYAEds19

The history of birds is very problematic. It's very brave of the WaPo for uncovering their skeletons of the past.

Are other countries where whites are the majority full of guilt? Or is it just America that's become the pussy?

The British generally don’t know what guilt is. They have similar racial issues, the white ones just care a lot less. For better or worse.

The British generally don’t know what guilt is. They have similar racial issues, the white ones just care a lot less. For better or worse.
You and I probably disagree on how "guilty" white folks should feel in this country, but I don't hear about racial issues there like I do here.

In america I think people crave attention much more than anywhere else in the world. I think people want others to think they care and try really hard to manifest racism (usually white people starved for attention). Just so they can prove how woke they are.

Last edited:
In america I think people crave attention much more than anywhere else in the world. I think people want others to think they care and try really hard to manifest racism (usually white people starved for attention). Just so they can prove how woke they are.

Living in America, it’s easy to feel that way. Social media is buttcheeks everywhere.

Reactions: Villian07
You and I probably disagree on how "guilty" white folks should feel in this country, but I don't hear about racial issues there like I do here.

I don’t feel any white guilt and don’t think white people should feel guilty.

Where we probably disagree is the intent of discussions/articles/headlines about race.

Edit: and the reason we don’t hear about the racial issues there is because we don’t live there.

In america I think people libs crave attention much more than anywhere else in the world. I think people libs want others to think they care and try really hard to manifest racism (usually white people libs starved for attention). Just so they can prove how woke they are.
FIFY, gotta give credit where credit is due. 😁

Reactions: toonces11
I don’t feel any white guilt and don’t think white people should feel guilty.

Where we probably disagree is the intent of discussions/articles/headlines about race.

Edit: and the reason we don’t hear about the racial issues there is because we don’t live there.
Hm, to me it seemed like we were in the eyes of the world last summer between the riots and police killings. I figured we would here about stuff like that over there if it was happening. Maybe not, though.

Cons do their fair share of crying. “I shouldn’t have to bake cakes with two grooms on top!” [they yell from atop their haystacks, or whatever]
Don't get all pissy over your personal experiences cause your cake was jacked up.

Hm, to me it seemed like we were in the eyes of the world last summer between the riots and police killings. I figured we would here about stuff like that over there if it was happening. Maybe not, though.

Western European countries have much smaller black populations. Many/most still have racial divides. It’s harder for minority voices to be heard when they’re 3% of the population instead of 15%.

*cough*Brooky*cough

*sounded better in my head

Classifying people by skin color was stupid in the first place and is still stupid. Now if there were different species of us still around, maybe just maybe.

Maybe we can classify those by how much dna of the Neanderthals and Denisovans we have.

Classifying people by skin color was stupid in the first place and is still stupid. Now if there were different species of us still around, maybe just maybe.

Maybe we can classify those by how much dna of the Neanderthals and Denisovans we have.
I consider Indiana fans a different species

If it’s cold you can put on a jacket. If it’s got you’re just f***ed. I hate winter but give me a moderate climate with 4 legit seasons over whatever the hell you call 115 degrees.
Exactly. I can’t stand the extreme heat. The extreme cold I can deal with.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT