ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Some people just have a can't do attitude. You can either try hard and overcome adversity, or you can fall victim to adversity. But you have opportunity. Each generation that plays victim is only setting the next generation back.

This goes a lot deeper than just trying hard. Pointing out inequality isn’t ‘playing the victim.’

Some people just have a can't do attitude. You can either try hard and overcome adversity, or you can fall victim to adversity. But you have opportunity. Each generation that plays victim is only setting the next generation back.

It's not their fault. It's society's fault for making them that way.

Reactions: GhostOf301
I'd count all those guys you mentioned

Honestly, the list is going to be pretty long. Here are all the potential candidates just for teams in the KenPom's final top 50 from 2021. The school they played for in college is in parenthesis. Some may not think of Huggins and Boeheim because that was before the TV days. And maybe not Tony Bennett, because he played for a mid-major. But, he was a dynamite scorer who also played in the NBA for a couple of seasons.

Coaches From KenPom's Final top 50
3. Juwan Howard, Michigan (same)
19. Tony Bennett, Virginia (Green Bay)
20. Mark Pope, BYU (Kentucky)
21. Danny Hurley, UConn (Seton Hall)
23. Bob Huggins, West Virginia (same)
25. Matt Painter, Purdue (same)
27. Bill Self, Kansas (Oklahoma State)
29. Sean Miller, Arizona (Pitt) - fired
31. Penny Hardaway, Memphis (same)
33. Mike Boynton, Oklahoma State (South Carolina)
35. Mark Turgeon, Maryland (Kansas)
39. Lon Kruger, Oklahoma (Kansas State); Kevin Kruger, Oklahoma (UNLV/Arizona State)
42. Jim Boeheim, Syracuse (same)
47. Cuonzo Martin, Missouri (Purdue)
50. Archie Miller, Indiana (NC State); Mike Woodson, Indiana (same)

Other notable names that haven't been mentioned yet
Bryce Drew, Grand Canyon (Valparaiso)
Damon Stoudamire, Pacific (Arizona)
Jerry Stackhouse, Vanderbilt (North Carolina)
Aaron McKie, Temple (same)
Darrell Walker, Arkansas Little Rock (Arkansas)
Lindsey Hunter, Mississippi Valley State (Jackson State)
Shaheen Holloway, Saint Peter's (Seton Hall)
Mark Madsen, Utah Valley (Stanford)
Fred Hoiberg, Nebraska (Iowa State)
Steve Alford, Nevada, (Indiana)
Justin Gray, Western Carolina (Wake Forest)
John Pelphrey, Tennessee Tech (Kentucky)

There are probably more, I'm sure. But, that's a pretty solid list.

Yea im watching, very sad.

They should have cut to commercial. Instead of showing the medical staff administering cpr. That, and the reaction from him gf/wife leads me to suspect the worse, but i hope to god im wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: bMORE607
Yea im watching, very sad.

They should have cut to commercial. Instead of showing the medical staff administering cpr. That, and the reaction from him gf/wife leads me to suspect the worse, but i hope to god im wrong.
Yea, no need for us to see his wife have a warranted meltdown on the sideline. Glad to see it looks like they resuscitated him.

Games cancelled and the fans arent leaving the stadium bc they are waiting on news on eriksen. Man.......ive never seen anything like it. Just so sad

Yea, no need for us to see his wife have a warranted meltdown on the sideline. Glad to see it looks like they resuscitated him.
Did it? I hope your right. I just saw them doing cpr then possibly even the portable shock unit but it was really hard to tell with the way the players formed a circle around him, which was absolutely the right thing to do. I know the crowd cheered a couple times but who knows what to read into that. Hopefully your right

Sounds like you do....

“I loved SF, but you wouldn’t catch my dead in the tenderloin or filmore, bay view, etc. why would I go to those neighborhoods? Same with Louisville...why would I visit the west end?”
It’s called being aware and street smart. I don’t think you’d understand: No offense.

Did it? I hope your right. I just saw them doing cpr then possibly even the portable shock unit but it was really hard to tell with the way the players formed a circle around him, which was absolutely the right thing to do. I know the crowd cheered a couple times but who knows what to read into that. Hopefully your right
E3sqODAX0AQnyF8

That’s apparently from the stadium it looks like he is ok.

Honestly, the list is going to be pretty long. Here are all the potential candidates just for teams in the KenPom's final top 50 from 2021. The school they played for in college is in parenthesis. Some may not think of Huggins and Boeheim because that was before the TV days. And maybe not Tony Bennett, because he played for a mid-major. But, he was a dynamite scorer who also played in the NBA for a couple of seasons.

Coaches From KenPom's Final top 50
3. Juwan Howard, Michigan (same)
19. Tony Bennett, Virginia (Green Bay)
20. Mark Pope, BYU (Kentucky)
21. Danny Hurley, UConn (Seton Hall)
23. Bob Huggins, West Virginia (same)
25. Matt Painter, Purdue (same)
27. Bill Self, Kansas (Oklahoma State)
29. Sean Miller, Arizona (Pitt) - fired
31. Penny Hardaway, Memphis (same)
33. Mike Boynton, Oklahoma State (South Carolina)
35. Mark Turgeon, Maryland (Kansas)
39. Lon Kruger, Oklahoma (Kansas State); Kevin Kruger, Oklahoma (UNLV/Arizona State)
42. Jim Boeheim, Syracuse (same)
47. Cuonzo Martin, Missouri (Purdue)
50. Archie Miller, Indiana (NC State); Mike Woodson, Indiana (same)

Other notable names that haven't been mentioned yet
Bryce Drew, Grand Canyon (Valparaiso)
Damon Stoudamire, Pacific (Arizona)
Jerry Stackhouse, Vanderbilt (North Carolina)
Aaron McKie, Temple (same)
Darrell Walker, Arkansas Little Rock (Arkansas)
Lindsey Hunter, Mississippi Valley State (Jackson State)
Shaheen Holloway, Saint Peter's (Seton Hall)
Mark Madsen, Utah Valley (Stanford)
Fred Hoiberg, Nebraska (Iowa State)
Steve Alford, Nevada, (Indiana)
Justin Gray, Western Carolina (Wake Forest)
John Pelphrey, Tennessee Tech (Kentucky)

There are probably more, I'm sure. But, that's a pretty solid list.
This is what I was hoping for, had no idea a few of these guys are coaching. I bet Stoudamire wanted that AZ job. I got to believe Pope could. be a future star.

Wait. Have they resumed this match? Full disclosure. I've got 4 teams in my D Kings lineup had the Denmark player on one of them.

I just think it's funny that San Francisco has a "Tenderloin" district. I just picture gay gang bangers twirling batons while wearing their rainbow bandanas. Rival gang members are subject to rape and body shaming scrutiny.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I just think it's funny that San Francisco has a "Tenderloin" district. I just picture gay gang bangers twirling batons while wearing their rainbow bandanas. Rival gang members are subject to rape and body shaming scrutiny.
Apparently it was nicknamed such bc of “loins of prostitution”

Tbh, it’s just crackheads bickering with eachother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT