ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Black people are more likely than white people to be stopped on the street or pulled over for minor/no infractions. When black people are punished, their punishments are more severe than their white counterparts for the same crimes, with similar criminal records. Education opportunities are worse for black people than white people, even with those race specific scholarships some of you like to pretend grow on trees and unfairly disadvantage white people. Affirmative action laws are, unfortunately, still very necessary to limit racial discrimination in hiring.
You make good point and i realize they intertwine, but i think its more of a poor problem than a race problem, but again i get they are connected.

Reactions: brooky03
You make good point and i realize they intertwine, but i think its more of a poor problem than a race problem, but again i get they are connected.

They are connected and it’s a very complex issue that will probably take decades to address.

Reactions: Villian07
There have been non-white officers involved in some of the headline grabbing shootings. Maybe not black officers, but minorities nonetheless. Most of the police force is white, so most police shootings will involve white officers.
Good point, again why, although blantantly racist, i think they should have all black police forces police all black communities. I Know you already said you dont think that would fix anything, but at least we could try to get the boiling race relations calmed down a bit.

Maybe change opinions on cops in those communities eventually.

Good point, again why, alrhough blantantly racists, i think they should have all black police forces police all black communities. I you already said you dont think that would fix anything, but at least we could try to get the boiling race relations calmed down a bit.
I don’t think that is a good solution. You think black folks don’t listen to white cops now, imagine what would happen in your scenario.

I dont know what a good solution is, bit im scared police are either gonna refuse to go to certain areas, or theres gonna be escalating race problems and violence throughout every big city in America.

They didn't burn down the neighborhood. They need to take notes from the BLM rallies.

Also I love how that is deemed a "chaotic rally" and not mostly peaceful like the other ones.
What's funny is they probably think it was the white lives matter douches that looked more ridiculous. Those fahggot hippies wouldn't know what to do if they ever saw an actual nazi.

Reactions: bMORE607
I dont know what a good solution is, bit im scared police are either gonna refuse to go to certain areas, or theres gonna be escalating race problems and violence throughout every big city in America.
Police and other personnel like ambulances are going to refuse to go to areas and they will blame racism.

Good point, again why, although blantantly racist, i think they should have all black police forces police all black communities. I Know you already said you dont think that would fix anything, but at least we could try to get the boiling race relations calmed down a bit.

Maybe change opinions on cops in those communities eventually.

I’m not opposed to a higher minority/black presence in the police force. Especially if they hire officers from rough areas of cities to police similar rough areas.

We're already there, pal. EMS won't even go imto some areas in those cities.

Reactions: bMORE607
What's funny is they probably think it was the white lives matter douches that looked more ridiculous. Those fahggot hippies wouldn't know what to do if they ever saw an actual nazi.

You familiar with actual Nazi’s?

I’m not opposed to a higher minority/black presence in the police force. Especially if they hire officers from rough areas of cities to police similar rough areas.
Thats exactly what they should do and give them raises to boot. Granted im from the boonies and cant even see any of my neighbors houses so my opinion doesnt carry much weight on the topic.

Anything seems better than thr current landscape though.

Thats exactly what they should do and give them raises to boot. Granted im from the boonies and cant even see any of my neighbors houses so my opinion doesnt carry much weight on the topic.

Anything seems better than thr current landscape though.
Daniel Tosh did a bit on this 5 years ago, although it feels like a decade ago.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I gave some examples in the systemic racism response. In short, police are more likely to harass black people and escalate minor infractions.

Or, it could be that police are more likely to police certain black communities because there are disparate crime rates. They're committing violent crimes at 5x the rate of everyone else; they're committing homicide at 9x the rate of all other Americans. LEO would be grossly negligent if they didn't spend a disproportionate amount of time in areas where there's a disproportionate amount of crime.

And from my previous example, if Buddhist Monks represented 25% of a city, I wouldn't expect LEO to spend 25% of their time policing those communities. You follow the crime patterns, obviously.

Or, it could be that police are more likely to police certain black communities because there are disparate crime rates. They're committing violent crimes at 5x the rate of everyone else; they're committing homicide at 9x the rate of all other Americans. LEO would be grossly negligent if they didn't spend a disproportionate amount of time in areas where there's a disproportionate amount of crime.

And from my previous example, if Buddhist Monks represented 25% of a city, I wouldn't expect LEO to spend 25% of their time policing those communities. You follow the crime patterns, obviously.
Systematic racism, the only explanation for the murders. Has to be.

Officer 1: I clocked that guy going 38 in a 35. Should we pull him over?

Officer 2: Is he black?

Officer 1: I think so.

Officer 2: Yeah, let’s see if he has weed and guns on him; they all do.

^Not good

Officer 1: I clocked that guy going 38 in a 35. Should we pull him over?

Officer 2: Is he black?

Officer 1: I think so.

Officer 2: Yeah, let’s see if he has weed and guns on him; they all do.

^Not good

That's a compelling argument, truly. I provide large swaths of statistical information, and you're giving me a ridiculous hypothetical example to convey a larger message lol.

They didn't burn down the neighborhood. They need to take notes from the BLM rallies.

Also I love how that is deemed a "chaotic rally" and not mostly peaceful like the other ones.
Because it’s a White Lives Matter rally. Doesn’t make sense in the first place.

So now hundreds of people aged 16-24 have heart inflammation caused by the vaccine?

Take one for the team, boys and girls!

So now hundreds of people aged 16-24 have heart inflammation caused by the vaccine?

Take one for the team, boys and girls!

146 million people have been fully vaccinated in the US.

226 people have had some degree of heart inflammation.

46 have ongoing symptoms

15 are hospitalized

3 are in the ICU

0.000155%, 0.000032%, 0.00001%, and 0.000002%, respectively.

Serious question, what do you do with the L’s you take?

146 million people have been fully vaccinated in the US.

226 people have had some degree of heart inflammation.

46 have ongoing symptoms

15 are hospitalized

3 are in the ICU

0.000155%, 0.000032%, 0.00001%, and 0.000002%, respectively.

Serious question, what do you do with the L’s you take?
Right on cue. 🤣

It's actually a lot more than that, but I think everybody realizes it's not a high %. However, we're talking about an age group that would likely be asymptomatic if they caught Covid. Now several hundred (confirmed/so far) have heart inflammation, which is not something to take lightly.

ADVERTISEMENT