ADVERTISEMENT

Other than dunk.. what can Malik Monk do?

Quality thread bump is quality. Malik Monk can only dunk and William and Mary is the toughest team Loserville will have to prep for all season.

RollLaughAssclowns.
You went plural? you're the Assclown....rolling childish laughing emoji...

Willis has pretty much disappeared, Fox is serviceable at best from 3, Briscoe is....well, Briscoe. I actually think Gabriel has a good stroke and will hit some key 3's although he won't be shooting them very often. Other than that Hawkins can knock them down but he's primarily in there for his defense.
Agree.

No doubt Siva had the better career than Wall did. I think each fan base was arguing something different just for the sake of taking shots at one another. Wall obviously is a better talent, but that ring is definitely nice.
Me and kdogg/Ron Mexico/Kevin Bryan go way back.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Exemplifying fan base behavior? And what behavior is that? Are you about to point at me and pull a racist card to even though I guarantee that you couldn't go to any board and find one single racist remark made by me?
The guy didn't say anything that was untrue, literally speaking. "Tall Egyptian", and "African names", could hardly be considered racist remarks at any capacity. Do I think that has anything to do with their playing ability, or lack thereof? No.
I think they suck, sans Adel, because that's just who they are. Not because they're tall Egyptians or because they have African names.
And once again, I point to YOUR coach saying the same exact thing just last year. I very much doubt that you went into an emotional tissy over it.
Pretty much. I can see through dogsh!t, and people's agendas. I could care less if you think we "suck", because that is all just baseless information from a guy that lives and breathes RR on the daily. So your "opinion" of our team is half witted, seeing as you haven't even seen us play or know what we're about. See you at the YUM Center crybaby. I love your hate for us, it's tasty.

Pretty much. I can see through dogsh!t, and people's agendas. I could care less if you think we "suck", because that is all just baseless information from a guy that lives and breathes RR on the daily. So your "opinion" of our team is half witted, seeing as you haven't even seen us play or know what we're about. See you at the YUM Center crybaby. I love your hate for us, it's tasty.

I think Louisville as a team is probably decent. I think your bigs suck. They're soft, that's all, and that's hardly baseless.
Can't wait for the game though, as usual.

I think Louisville as a team is probably decent. I think your bigs suck. They're soft, that's all, and that's hardly baseless.
Can't wait for the game though, as usual.
Jaylen Johnson is pretty good, a big body as well 6'9/6'10 240 lbs. Mango beefed up as well. I'll agree they're not superstars, but they'll suffice. Our backcourt is loaded, watch out for our wings. Adel and King can ball. Snider has improved his shot as well, and Mitchell is a baller. So yeah, I'm confident in this team.

How many African's do we have on our team? You wouldn't know, because you're a moron.
I'm gonna say Mahmoud and Mathiang. Other than those two and quentin snyder, I don't know any of the scrubs on your scrub team.

I'm pretty sure Siva would trade that ring for Walls contract but Wall would not trade his contract for that ring. Yep contract is the main goal for all these kid if you hadn't noticed

Wall would love to have a ring like Siva...that's right, it's only about the draft thingy.

I'm pretty sure Siva would trade that ring for Walls contract but Wall would not trade his contract for that ring. Yep contract is the main goal for all these kid if you hadn't noticed
I'm sure it is, but I'm a college basketball fan and don't care for the NBA.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
The first place thing matters to us because we want all the records. We're currently trailing UCLA and I think Duke for most weeks ranked #1 all time.

Hopefully we can make up some more ground on those 2 now.

We don't really have a loseable game on the schedule till we play UCLA on December 3rd. So we should be #1 for at least 2 weeks. And we should win that one because it's at Rupp.

After that we play UNC in Vegas 2 weeks later followed by UL in the yum center. So we're looking at hopefully at least 4 weeks at #1.

I'm gonna say Mahmoud and Mathiang. Other than those two and quentin snyder, I don't know any of the scrubs on your scrub team.
Mathiang is from Australia so nice try, Snider not Snyder, so you're 0 for 2 there, and lastly I could care less what you think about our team, because you're dense and have shown your intelligence time after time on this board, so there's that.

I'm sure it is, but I'm a college basketball fan and don't care for the NBA.

Your perception isn't the only one that matters, shockingly.
Objectively speaking, a sane person would take an $80 million over a college basketball national championship ring.

If I wanted to flip the tables a bit though, you're arguing just as much that you don't care about the success, or lack thereof that Siva is having following him getting a national championship for Louisville.
Same for Russ Smith I suppose. Forget about what happens to him after school (not a lot of success), at least he got you all a championship. Right?

Kinda sad how much you enjoy putting others down. Shows a lot of your character.

Kermit-the-Frog1.jpg

Btw its Snider not Snyder, you buffoons.

How many African's do we have on our team? You wouldn't know, because you're a moron.

d9f01f01d19cd39d7bd57e5b9570210758d545eb7583477689d29f113276c7b1.jpg

See you're still stuck on that topic. Politics really get to you don't they? What an apples to oranges argument you're trying to create. Leave your agenda at the door, Hail. Election is over. Also, those guys pretty much deserve to have some shade thrown at them, but no let's put what I said out of context and try to keep me on blast because I hurt your precious feelings in the political thread.

See you're still stuck on that topic. Politics really get to you don't they? What an apples to oranges argument you're trying to create. Leave your agenda at the door, Hail. Election is over. Also, those guys pretty much deserve to have some shade thrown at them, but no let's put what I said out of context and try to keep me on blast because I hurt your precious feelings in the political thread.

How's it out of context? You criticize somebody who apparently puts others down, and then you later proceed to personally attack others and put them down.

Btw its Snider not Snyder, you buffoons.

....correct, but don't you idiots just refer to him a 'Q'? Goes right up there with all the other stupid names you call your players like:
  • E5
  • T-Will (now Three-Will due to his 'requests' in Minardi Hall w/Ms. Powell
  • MegaTrez

I looked for it but I think it was deleted in a spam attack. I'm not sure who it was but yeah they were comparing those players stats from last year.
I looked for it but I think it was deleted in a spam attack. I'm not sure who it was but yeah they were comparing those players stats from last year.
I believe @Tripsearching was one of the people saying Briscoe wasn't elite at the rim. Amirite?! There were several more as well.

See the thing you guys are failing to understand, rightfully so, is I can be derogatory and hateful to a select few of you, because you brought it upon yourselves. Hail criticizing liberals as a whole, and demeaning them making extreme broad generalizations, makes all of your retorts moot. Nice try though guys, Hail really dug through the crates, because he feels so passionately about certain subjects, and I've clearly got in his head. Call me a hypocrite all you like, I will remain laughing at each and every one of you for making such an asinine comparison. This is good stuff.Rhavicc really seems shaken and out of sort, which I expect nothing less. Have your brethren that I'm talking about with these posts keep liking each and everyone of your sad rebuttals, you just keep proving my point time and time again without even knowing it

ADVERTISEMENT