ADVERTISEMENT

Other than dunk.. what can Malik Monk do?

So what happened? I like Malik a lot, even though the hornets suck, I love their roster with rozier, graham, monk, Washington, Bridges, and Bacon. Talented young roster.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
So what happened? I like Malik a lot, even though the hornets suck, I love their roster with rozier, graham, monk, Washington, Bridges, and Bacon. Talented young roster.
giphy.gif
Probably

Not trying to hoghjack the two year old thread but, Man someone could have took every penny I had if they woulda bet me that Donovan Mitchell would have a better pro career than Malik Monk. Monk was unbelievable in college, athletic as hell and could face up defenders at the arc and grill them at will. Thank sweet baby Jesus for Luke Maye or UK might have another title with him and Fox in the backcourt, and adeybayo down low.

A lot probly has to do with where mitchell and monk were drafted as well, not to take anything away from my man Spida, but he fell into a perfect and stable spot with Utah, whereas Charlotte has always been a bit of a cluster****.

This Esp sucks since Malik was having his best season as a pro by far. Hopefully he can get the help he needs and bounce back from this, whatever it is. Gotta think it’s either cocaine, meth, heroin, or possible steroids for them to keep it quiet like this, as far as what substances he got suspended for. Def doesn’t seem like the run of the mill pot suspension from the outside looking in.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
blow stays in your system for like a day or two. Def not that.

I was thinking opiates maybe.

Obv depends on type of test piss vs hair, but pills only stay in ur piss 5-7 days unlike pot which is closer to a month if it a heavy smoker. For all we know he coulda been partying with coke the night before the random test. Or it could be some over the counter protein something or one of the masking agents that the league has banned, although that’s highly unlikely bc surely that would have came out when they said he failed the test. Really it’s jist all speculation until someone reports what he failed for.

Reactions: UL_1986
I tend/like to think the worst.

Also, he grew up an hour or so from here, and I've been there. complete shithole.

Obv depends on type of test piss vs hair, but pills only stay in ur piss 5-7 days unlike pot which is closer to a month if it a heavy smoker. For all we know he coulda been partying with coke the night before the random test. Or it could be some over the counter protein something or one of the masking agents that the league has banned, although that’s highly unlikely bc surely that would have came out when they said he failed the test. Really it’s jist all speculation until someone reports what he failed for.
True. I wonder if they'll even release what happened..

With all the shit that is on the streets these days, cocaine is about the equivalent of aspirin.

Reactions: UL_1986
While it’s 100x better than meth, it’s still a helluva drug. I won’t touch meth but I don’t mind a little snow skiing every now and then. But I’m not a pro athlete that’s risking millions of dollars to do so.

Lot of great posters itt that no longer post here. Feelsbadman

ADVERTISEMENT