ADVERTISEMENT

Other than dunk.. what can Malik Monk do?

I haven't seen Monk play this season, but I've seen some of his highlight reel dunks------might not have to do anything else but dunk

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Surprised Monk can jump as high as he can being as how much his dick drags the ground.
aaron-harrison-big-nuts-south-park-meme-570x431.jpg

.....because your team doesn't matter....regardless of your roster. You're referred to as 'OTIS' (Other Team in State) for a reason....

Amen. Louisville is shit. They have Quinton Snyder, the tall Egyptian dude and like 8 other dudes with African names.

Amen. Louisville is shit. They have Quinton Snyder, the tall Egyptian dude and like 8 other dudes with African names.

This kinda reminds me when a few of their fans said that Fox wouldn't play over Snyder lol. Then there was the roll that some Louisville fans (Zipp specifically) went on, saying that Ulis wasn't much better than Snyder, if at all.

Glad you could squeeze a racial epithet in there too. Oh, the wildcat way. :cool:

Because I'm sure no Louisville fan ever made a racial remark (if that can even be considered one). Don't be ignorant.
Your coach said the same exact thing last year, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: treyforuk
Because I'm sure no Louisville fan ever made a racial remark (if that can even be considered one). Don't be ignorant.
Your coach said the same exact thing last year, if I'm not mistaken.
Thanks for exemplifying even more of your fan bases behavior. Thankfully a lot of UK fans on this board aren't like you guys. Oh and LOL at the ignorant remark, I needed a good laugh. Laughing

Thanks for exemplifying even more of your fan bases behavior. Thankfully a lot of UK fans on this board aren't like you guys. Oh and LOL at the ignorant remark, I needed a good laugh. Laughing

Exemplifying fan base behavior? And what behavior is that? Are you about to point at me and pull a racist card to even though I guarantee that you couldn't go to any board and find one single racist remark made by me?
The guy didn't say anything that was untrue, literally speaking. "Tall Egyptian", and "African names", could hardly be considered racist remarks at any capacity. Do I think that has anything to do with their playing ability, or lack thereof? No.
I think they suck, sans Adel, because that's just who they are. Not because they're tall Egyptians or because they have African names.
And once again, I point to YOUR coach saying the same exact thing just last year. I very much doubt that you went into an emotional tissy over it.

Its one game. Kid shot it very good last night. I still think he's a streak shooter. But last night? Wowser. On fire. Now if his teammates can catch up; Monk 7-11. Rest of team 0-9.

Its one game. Kid shot it very good last night. I still think he's a streak shooter. But last night? Wowser. On fire. Now if his teammates can catch up; Monk 7-11. Rest of team 0-9.
Willis has pretty much disappeared, Fox is serviceable at best from 3, Briscoe is....well, Briscoe. I actually think Gabriel has a good stroke and will hit some key 3's although he won't be shooting them very often. Other than that Hawkins can knock them down but he's primarily in there for his defense.

Wall would love to have a ring like Siva...that's right, it's only about the draft thingy.
No doubt Siva had the better career than Wall did. I think each fan base was arguing something different just for the sake of taking shots at one another. Wall obviously is a better talent, but that ring is definitely nice.

ADVERTISEMENT