ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I am now a tenured professor

Honestly I’m not in a huge rush to leave. I am learning how to spend the 4 months I’m not in the classroom to my advantage.
Rent an Airbnb and spend the 4 months playing poker in Vegas when the hammered players from the clubs come back to gamble, should be easy money for you.

Reactions: jhmossy
Rent an Airbnb and spend the 4 months playing poker in Vegas when the hammered players from the clubs come back to gamble, should be easy money for you.

That’s an idea I’ve been considering. I don’t know about all 4 months but I do like the idea of a month. Maybe at some point I’ll buy a spot in Vegas and rent it out when I’m not there. I will be there for a week in June for my 40th.

Reactions: GE Nole
Just got word today that my tenure and promotion was approved. Figured I’d share the good news with you strangers.
I don't know what you teach, but I want to make a suggestion. If you are ever teaching something and the whole class looks dumb struck don't say, "this is all basic". It may be basic to you, but it is the first time the class has ever seen it. Also, don't tell people, "this will be on the test" and then it's not on the test.:mad:
Finally, don't carelessly leave out a step when explaining something. Thx.

I don't know what you teach, but I want to make a suggestion. If you are ever teaching something and the whole class looks dumb struck don't say, "this is all basic". It may be basic to you, but it is the first time the class has ever seen it. Also, don't tell people, "this will be on the test" and then it's not on the test.:mad:
Finally, don't carelessly leave out a step when explaining something. Thx.

Who hurt you? LOL

But seriously, I don't do any of the things you mentioned. I'm basically perfect.

Just got word today that my tenure and promotion was approved. Figured I’d share the good news with you strangers.

Thats awesome, moss, well done! That’s a long road of hard work and grinding paid off.

Who hurt you? LOL

But seriously, I don't do any of the things you mentioned. I'm basically perfect.
The list is too long...

All I'm saying is there can be a huge difference in a Prof that thinks they are great and one that is actually great. 🙂

Last edited:
Congrats dude. Im honestly jealous, i cant think of many better jobs imo.

Assuming profs can still bang fully legal coeds 🤣

FLauiKaXEAgbOt9

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT