ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NFL general discussion thread

Calling out the Cincy Mayor

I love it. Talk your shit.

It was grounding. And I thought it should've been called earlier, as well.
Burrow did it twice----and Mahomes done so as well. Same exact plays. No call. Again, could have swore to the left of Burrow, he had an eligible receiver close....??? Love to see the replay.

Burrow has have to time to throw, man....He was nails, and good. Two big runs. Defense was great---as always.

Bengals gonna be around for a while. They'll be back. Just an absolute bonehead play at the end...
No they're going to sign Burrow this off-season, which will likely make him the highest paid qb in the league and then we won't be able to field a team capable of winning a super bowl. This was the window, maybe I'll be wrong but I doubt it. Go eagles!

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Borden being wrong about a call is fvcking hilarious. Don’t worry at least you can go back to root for the colts now.
What is hilarious about it,genius? Scroll up...I asked your opinion on the rules, since you know them better than I do....

I rooted for the Bengals dude when they were absolutely terrible. MOF all through school I think they may have had 2, maybe three winning seasons? SB in 1981(I was 9)....SB in 88(16). Then nothing but shit. I thnk 1990 was their last winning season until 2006 or so.

I like both teams. If they play, IDC who wins. If they met in playoffs, i dunno.

No they're going to sign Burrow this off-season, which will likely make him the highest paid qb in the league and then we won't be able to field a team capable of winning a super bowl. This was the window, maybe I'll be wrong but I doubt it. Go eagles!
I think the key is the receivng core....Defense is attainable.

Reactions: tw3301
What is hilarious about it,genius? Scroll up...I asked your opinion on the rules, since you know them better than I do....

I rooted for the Bengals dude when they were absolutely terrible. MOF all through school I think they may have had 2, maybe three winning seasons? SB in 1981(I was 9)....SB in 88(16). Then nothing but shit. I thnk 1990 was their last winning season until 2006 or so.

I like both teams. If they play, IDC who wins. If they met in playoffs, i dunno.
A spike if executed right after the snap is not a penalty. Yore a ref that doesn’t know the rules, just like every other fvcking ref. You all suck.

A spike if executed right after the snap is not a penalty. Yore a ref that doesn’t know the rules, just like every other fvcking ref. You all suck.
Maybe b/c I don't "ref" football? Why the **** would "I know the rules" just because I officiate basketball and umpire baseball, you fukin Baltimore meth head, hilljack, project baby muther****er....

Maybe b/c I don't "ref" football? Why the **** would "I know the rules" just because I officiate basketball and umpire baseball, you fukin Baltimore meth head, hilljack, project baby muther****er....
If you don’t know the rules then why are you bitching about the refs being wrong about the call so much? Laughing

On a night with a KC TD wiped off the board, an INT negated, a late holding call and an unsportsmanlike, I wouldn’t say the officiating was totally one-sided. The last flag was brutal, but a pretty obvious call too. I was surprised to get the call in that situation though.

If it had gone OT, I think the Chiefs lose. Moving the ball became a huge struggle without Smith-Schuster, Hardman and Toney. They were able to devote a lot of attention to Kelce because the WRs couldn’t get open to save their lives.

Reactions: KisteK
If you don’t know the rules then why are you bitching about the refs being wrong about the call so much? Laughing
I know them well enough----i.e. as a fan----like you. I didn't hink it was intentional grounding. It happened earlier----also felt there was a receiver in the area.....Plus, it should have been a spot foul, correct? Happened less than 10 yards from behind the LOS.

And me bithcing about a football rule is no differnt than 90% of you ****tards on here, including YOU, bitching about basketball rules, in which you have no idea WTF you are talking about...

I know them well enough----i.e. as a fan----like you. I didn't hink it was intentional grounding. It happened earlier----also felt there was a receiver in the area.....Plus, it should have been a spot foul, correct? Happened less than 10 yards from behind the LOS.

And me bithcing about a football rule is no differnt than 90% of you ****tards on here, including YOU, bitching about basketball rules, in which you have no idea WTF you are talking about...
This is why we make fun of you in the B1G. You do the most bitching about the officials and then play the holier than thou ref card whenever anybody even questions the officials. Nobody fvcking likes you, your own fvcking fans turned on you last game. Take a good look in the mirror dumb ass.

also this is hilarious coming from somebody who lives in *checks notes*

Fvcking flyover state Indiana
Baltimore is a fukin shit hole, and crime riddled----Like 5th highest in the United States.

Fukin get robbed at church in Baltimore dude... 🤣 🤣

This is why we make fun of you in the B1G. You do the most bitching about the officials and then play the holier than thou ref card whenever anybody even questions the officials. Nobody fvcking likes you, your own fvcking fans turned on you last game. Take a good look in the mirror dumb ass.
LAMO.........Bitching about the officials, comapred to blaming them for my team losing is two, totally different things....I bitch about some calls---NOT ALL OF THEM. I also try and explain calls, etc....But I wouldn't expect your dumbass to understand suck "complicated" context...

"Nobody likes me..."----Oh,no----what will I ever do? No one likes me on a fukin measage board..🤣🤣

IUBtown got mad b/c I was bitching about our play---not the refs you fukin idiot.

I hope Maryland rehires Turge....

I think the key is getting an offensive line that can stay healthy and block. I'm not sure how we sign Higgins, Chase, etc. And keep the defense intact.
Yeah someone from the receivers will likely have to go....Would love to keep Chase/higgins. Lethal combo.

Offensive line is IU level shit....

I think the defense is locked up, for now?

Maybe Joe doesn't break the bank, so Cincy can keep some dudes?

Reactions: tw3301
LAMO.........Bitching about the officials, comapred to blaming them for my team losing is two, totally different things....I bitch about some calls---NOT ALL OF THEM. I also try and explain calls, etc....But I wouldn't expect your dumbass to understand suck "complicated" context...

"Nobody likes me..."----Oh,no----what will I ever do? No one likes me on a fukin measage board..🤣🤣

IUBtown got mad b/c I was bitching about our play---not the refs you fukin idiot.

I hope Maryland rehires Turge....
Yore literally blaming the officials for the Bengals losing you should be use to it, they are a fvcking loser franchise. You cry baby bitch. And it’s been stated numerous times I don’t live in Baltimore no idea why you think that shit post would insult me at all.

Yore literally blaming the officials for the Bengals losing you should be use to it, they are a fvcking loser franchise. You cry baby bitch. And it’s been stated numerous times I don’t live in Baltimore no idea why you think that shit post would insult me at all.
huh? Where did I say the officials/calls were the reason Cincy lost? I didn't. Complaining about a bad call/calls is not the same as saying, "the refs cost us the game..." Bengals lost the game b'c of their inability to protect Burrows, run the ball, horrid 1st Q, and that bonehead play at the end.

Please try learn the difference between "complaining about a bad call(s), and blaming the refs for losing", you led eating, paint sniffing, 4th grade educated, dumb ****...

"Cry baby bitch"?----Man are you mad. 🤣 🤣 .

Been stated numerous times you dont live in baltimore---Great. haven't seen those----Which goes to show you how much I care about where the **** you live, or do---You "cry baby biatch..."🤣🤣

huh? Where did I say the officials/calls were the reason Cincy lost? I didn't. Complaining about a bad call/calls is not the same as saying, "the refs cost us the game..." Bengals lost the game b'c of their inability to protect Burrows, run the ball, horrid 1st Q, and that bonehead play at the end.

Please try learn the difference between "complaining about a bad call(s), and blaming the refs for losing", you led eating, paint sniffing, 4th grade educated, dumb ****...

"Cry baby bitch"?----Man are you mad. 🤣 🤣 .

Been stated numerous times you dont live in baltimore---Great. haven't seen those----Which goes to show you how much I care about where the **** you live, or do---You "cry baby biatch..."🤣🤣
You’re right, I’m so fvcking mad tonight lol.
I’ll tell you one thing my “4th grade educated dumb ass” wouldn’t need to set up a GoFundMe to help pay my medical bills.

Third Superbowl and dude is locked in until 2030something..

SmokinJoeBurrowscigardotgif

Kansas City gotta get him some weapons.. these casuals are whatever

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I’ll tell you one thing my “4th grade educated dumb ass” wouldn’t need to set up a GoFundMe to help pay my medical bills.
Stay classy my friend....

I doubt you would....Afgter all, exactly how expensive could a few teeth be...Or a shot or two for herpes?

I mean yeah, the Bengals lose a lot. We haven't the past 2 postseasons. You just being a bitter ravens fan or what? Btw the ravens are just the browns with a new shit hole to call home.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Stay classy my friend....
I mean you started this shit.

you fukin Baltimore meth head, hilljack, project baby muther****er....
you led eating, paint sniffing, 4th grade educated, dumb ****...
I doubt you would....Afgter all, exactly how expensive could a few teeth be...Or a shot or two for herpes?

irony-meter.gif

During the pandemic, I lost close to $90K.....

In 2021, my wife was diagnosed with a severe illness, with multiple surgeries,and months of rehad.

Her father suffered a second stroke, and we had to help her mother care for her father, including finanially..

In the summer of 2022(June) i ws diagnosed with a life threatening heart rhythm...Iwas placed off work and all sports rleted aactivities. With my wifes medical issues, then mine, the loss of income came close to $60K..

In July I had heart surgery.....Early in August, I was cleared to work, and resume my umpiring/officaiitng..

In August I ws diagnosed with severe arthritis of my left shoulder and informed I needed a complete athroplasty shoulder replacement...

I was off work for 5 months....Loss of income was north of $30K, which included income from summer baseball and basketball leagues, plus the numerous clinincs I would put on.

I hope nothing like this ever happens to you...And if it did, i certainly wouldn't make light, or fun of it.

I mean you started this shit.

irony-meter.gif
Oh you are comparing "shit talk", a little banter to that of a life threatening, life changing illness, and injury? A situation that cost my family thousands upon thousands of dollars. A situation that COULD have cost me my life----even my wifes.

Really?

Dude we call each other name son here all the ****ing time. Cal each other "meth heads", "gay" dumb,uneducated,etc,etc....Its nothing personal, nor serious. You really think I think yu have a 4th grade education? Really? Look at some of the banter bewteen me and @hawkit3113 ...Or @hailtoyourvictor ....

Its never personal----Its shit talk. You made light of something REAL, and something that was very serious.

But hey, whatever makes you better dude...

Oh you are comparing "shit talk", a little banter to that of a life threatening, life changing illness, and injury? A situation that cost my family thousands upon thousands of dollars. A situation that COULD have cost me my life----even my wifes.

Really?

Dude we call each other name son here all the ****ing time. Cal each other "meth heads", "gay" dumb,uneducated,etc,etc....Its nothing personal, nor serious. You really think I think yu have a 4th grade education? Really? Look at some of the banter bewteen me and @hawkit3113 ...Or @hailtoyourvictor ....

Its never personal----Its shit talk. You made light of something REAL, and something that was very serious.

But hey, whatever makes you better dude...
My favorite part of your “shit talk” was the stay classy post followed by this
like you just completely ignored the stay classy post you just made Laughing

Yeah that sucks.
The Bengals will get one soon. Burrow is fvcking good. I had a futures bet on them to win it all, the incessant shit talking by them this year especially with the Hamlin stuff and even the fvcking cincy mayor made it way to easy to root for the fvcking chiefs. God I fvcking hated watching that game and rooting for those fvcks. It was like getting a colonoscopy.

My favorite part of your “shit talk” was the stay classy post followed by this

like you just completely ignored the stay classy post you just made Laughing
Right....Do wht you need to feel better. For me, I don't make light or fun of real life shit. But that is just me.

The shit I said is nothing different than any other banter that goes on here. Its shit talk. Its not making fun of real life shit. Some of the banter between you and others on here is no different than what you and I were doing----It was nothing serious. I wasn't making fun of you, or things going on in your life.. No diffetent than some the shit you have said to others, and vice versa. Nothing PERSONAL. Just dudes talking smack

In other words, it wasn't real. There was no meaning to it...Like callling Hawkitt "a fukin Iowa hillbiily"---Or calling me a "stupid meth head Hoosier". I don't take that personally. Nor does Hawk. or dudes calling Hail a "nurse". No harm is intended....Just dudes being dudes.

You made light of real life shit, dude. If you don't see the difference, well that says a lot TBH.

But whatever, man. You be you.

have a good night...

ADVERTISEMENT