ADVERTISEMENT

Only 12 teams with realistic shot at Natty

You are by far the biggest idiot on the board. Stfu for once. No one gives a shit as to what you have to say. Go back to the rest of the delusional Homers on your homeboard.
Look how ****ing triggered you are. Holy shit Laughing you actually tagged me in another thread, too. I own you, little girl. Just like my team owns yours.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Look how ****ing triggered you are. Holy shit Laughing you actually tagged me in another thread, too. I own you, little girl. Just like my team owns yours.

You don’t own shit. You just post nonsense over and over. Again you are abitch hides behind a keyboard

lol okay, oversight on my part. Okay, I actually won't make that bet. Those odds don't feel too good. Maybe I should re-word it. I wouldn't be surprised if we have two double-digit seeds.

How about I only win if none make it you only win if 2 make it :)

Why did you become a duke fan? Did you go to school there?

Okay, so your team has a below average history in basketball and now you want to have a t-shirt fan debate? Great segue. I am from North Carolina. So naturally, it's either Duke, UNC, Wake, or NC State. My aunt was a registered nurse at the Duke University Hospital. Not like a random person from across the country that just picks a good team. First year I was a Duke fan was 1994-95 when we went 2-14 in league play.

Okay, so your team has a below average history in basketball and now you want to have a t-shirt fan debate? Great segue. I am from North Carolina. So naturally, it's either Duke, UNC, Wake, or NC State. My aunt was a registered nurse at the Duke University Hospital. Not like a random person from across the country that just picks a good team. First year I was a Duke fan was 1994-95 when we went 2-14 in league play.

I have degrees from my schools. Convenient you chose duke Over wake or Nc state though.

Did you have a stroke or something? I have never seen anyone have as much trouble typing as you. Kindergarten level stuff, here. But not surprising.

Yawn. You try to act like a badass on this board to over compensate for how pathetic your life is outside of UK basketball

Yawn. You try to act like a badass on this board to over compensate for how pathetic your life is outside of UK basketball
You don’t know shit about me little girl. You got in your feelings and had to call me names because you’re insecure and a total moron. Like, an actual idiot. Moving on to posters who can type in complete sentences.

I have degrees from my schools. Convenient you chose duke Over wake or Nc state though.

I have ties to Duke. I don't have ties to any of the other three schools. And Duke was dead-last in the ACC the first year I watched them. So, how is that convenient? If anything, I would have picked Wake Forest. They won the ACC regular season title and tournament title with Randolph Childress and Tim Duncan.

Reactions: FlynAUround
You don’t know shit about me little girl. You got in your feelings and had to call me names because you’re insecure and a total moron. Like, an actual idiot. Moving on to posters who can type in complete sentences.

I know plenty about you. You are the biggest bitch on the board

I have ties to Duke. I don't have ties to any of the other three schools. And Duke was dead-last in the ACC the first year I watched them. So, how is that convenient? If anything, I would have picked Wake Forest. They won the ACC regular season title and tournament title with Randolph Childress and Tim Duncan.

Yeah 94-95. Let’s just ignore those back to back titles duke won just before that. I am sure they had nothing to do with it.

Yeah 94-95. Let’s just ignore those back to back titles duke won just before that. I am sure they had nothing to do with it.

lol yeah, that makes sense. I was 6 when they won the won their second title in 92. I didn't watch any basketball at that age. I was probably picking my nose and eating crayons.

lol yeah, that makes sense. I was 6 when they won the won their second title in 92. I didn't watch any basketball at that age. I was probably picking my nose and eating crayons.
It's nice to put an age to posters. In 86 I had the humor of an prepubescent,I've never got over that.

Reactions: dukedevilz
You are by far the biggest idiot on the board. Stfu for once. No one gives a shit as to what you have to say. Go back to the rest of the delusional Homers on your homeboard.

Oh, lookee, the guy that owns everyone is throwing tantrums again.RollLaugh

Too good....

Reactions: JimboBBN
You have him all triggered again now. He doesn’t like it when you make fun of his intelligence. Or lack of it.

Poor little guy has probably done a number on mommy’s keyboard.

But never forget....he’s laughing at us.

Reactions: JimboBBN
You have to try really hard to be the most ******ed guy on this board. Here’s really dominating the title right now.

LOL. Go back to your homeboard. At least there you may not be the most delusional one

LOL. Go back to your homeboard. At least there you may not be the most delusional one
Literally every non Auburn fan here thinks you’re mentally handicapped. And your only retort is calling me a bitch. Have at it little girl, everyone who’s read this knows your education is probably at a 4th grade level. That’s punishment enough for you.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I would say "go back to your home board" to Auburn fans, but you guys have gave up on football.
Not sure when he even started posting here. I’ve had this handle for almost four years and my old handle since 2007. I’ll enjoy him until March comes around and he disappears with the rest of them.

I would say "go back to your home board" to Auburn fans, but you guys have gave up on football.

Given up? We just won the iron bowl and are poised to finish in the top 10 again. A well balanced athletic department is not something UK would know about however

Not sure when he even started posting here. I’ve had this handle for almost four years and my old handle since 2007. I’ll enjoy him until March comes around and he disappears with the rest of them.

We aren’t going anywhere. Just like we haven’t the last 3 years. Bruce Pearl has auburn as a consistent top 15 program now.

ADVERTISEMENT