5) Michigan
6) Gonzaga
7) Duke
8) Kentucky
9) Virginia
10) Oregon
11) Baylor
12) Auburn
I think you can go ahead and eliminate 11 and 12, because Baylor still has Scott Drew and Auburn.. lol

I think you can go ahead and eliminate 11 and 12, because Baylor still has Scott Drew and Auburn.. lol

you can take Kentucky off the list, since we arent using any logic and just spouting baseless opinions and bias.

Teams that lose to Evansville and Steven F. Austin at home should not be included at all on this list if we are being honest
What about teams to lose to teams that lose to Evansville and Steven F. Austin at home?

Why would be leave after auburn beats UK again in auburn?
He will be part of the exodus of fake auburn basketball fans that leave after their team gets outed in the tournament. Happens all the time with you lower level SEC schools. We are used to it at this point. But by all means, enjoy being here while Auburn is relevant

He will be part of the exodus of fake auburn basketball fans that leave after their team gets outed in the tournament. Happens all the time with you lower level SEC schools. We are used to it at this point. But by all means, enjoy being here while Auburn is relevant

I didn’t leave after we lost to Clemson in the tourney in 2018. We won’t be going anywhere. We Also will be relevant as long as Bruce is here. Sorry to disappoint

Reactions: olsonab
You don’t need to apologize to me. Auburn has never been and never will be a threat to my team. I mean the series is 94 to 20 Laughing

We have 3 victories over UK along with two sec titles, and a final 4 just in the last 4 years. What occurred before Bruce is pretty irrelevant. Keep thinking we aren’t a threat though.

Reactions: KisteK and olsonab
Nope. Your original jab in this thread shows you are worried about us.
tenor.gif

I never thought I would cheer on a Duke fan over Auburn. This dude is terribly dumb

You are by far the biggest idiot on the board. Stfu for once. No one gives a shit as to what you have to say. Go back to the rest of the delusional Homers on your homeboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT