ADVERTISEMENT

Only 12 teams with realistic shot at Natty

We aren’t going anywhere. Just like we haven’t the last 3 years. Bruce Pearl has auburn as a consistent top 15 program now.
To be honest I really don’t mind Auburn or Pearl. You guys have made it hard for me to cheer for them the last couple years. But I usually cheer for Auburn if they aren’t playing Kentucky.

I had high hopes for Pearl at Auburn.

Auburn fans f'd that up.

High hopes? How have we not achieved those high hopes?

Sec regular season title
Sec tourney title
Final 4.
Ranked in the top 12 again.
Signing 5 stars now.

Auburn isn’t going anywhere

I won’t let fans on the internet dictate who I root for but I get it. They’ve been pretty obnoxious for the most part.
I understand, they don';t have much to cheer for. Give them these few games.
Bruce Pearl is a rat bastard. Just saying..It's the best AU can do. FBI been sniffing around, (dude went to jail), NCAA already tagged him, and fellow coaches hate he's a rat fink mf'er.

////BUUUUUUTTTTTTTT, dude can coach.

Last edited:
I understand, they don';t have much to cheer for. Give them these few games.
Bruce Pearl is a rat bastard. Just saying..It's the best AU can do.

These few games? Do you really think auburn is just going to go back to being a doormat under Pearl? We aren’t going anywhere. We just signed the best point guard in the country for next year

Sec regular season title
Sec tourney title
Final 4.
Signing 5 stars now.

I read this like you were wearing mittens.Did I spell mittens right? Soft. You and your's are soft. No offense, but if you quote me, I think you coming at UK. You soft.

These few games? Do you really think auburn is just going to go back to being a doormat under Pearl? We aren’t going anywhere. We just signed the best point guard in the country for next year
No I think Pearl will keep being Pearl. I think UT Pearl is greater than AU Pearl.Prove me wrong. He has the hungry ,he has the focus to not focus on ex-wifes.

Bottom bottle the guy can coach and recruit. He relates with the south. I think AU is lucky to have him and as a UK fan...he's probably going to pull off a few unfortunate wins on our end.

Very worthy adversary.

dvRNd083S064YT8mBkRoKxuUSWBqTsms8yw72p9-ss0.jpg

Sec regular season title
Sec tourney title
Final 4.
Signing 5 stars now.

I had high hopes for you guys. Then you went and got completely dismantled by Clemson. Holy shit, what an ass beating. Then you had my hopes up again the following season, only to nosedive out of the top 25. Sure, you had a decent little run at the end of the season but choked profoundly when push came to shove. THEN, once again, I think you might have something this season only to find out that you needed a buzzer beater to avoid a loss to S Alabama and had to fight back to force OT with Furman at home. Dear God. The disappointment is staggering.

I had high hopes for you guys. Then you went and got completely dismantled by Clemson. Holy shit, what an ass beating. Then you had my hopes up again the following season, only to nosedive out of the top 25. Sure, you had a decent little run at the end of the season but choked profoundly when push came to shove. THEN, once again, I think you might have something this season only to find out that you needed a buzzer beater to avoid a loss to S Alabama and had to fight back to force OT with Furman at home. Dear God. The disappointment is staggering.

Hahahaha still laughing at this nutjob

Reactions: Jackson-3
Last 16 NCAA Champions have come from the top 12 of AP Week 6 poll

1) Louisville
2) Kansas
3) Ohio State
4) Maryland
5) Michigan
6) Gonzaga
7) Duke
8) Kentucky
9) Virginia
10) Oregon
11) Baylor
12) Auburn
Hmm.......I don't see Iowa on there, so apparently that means this will be the first time in 17 years that a team not ranked in the Top 12 in Week 6 goes on to win the national championship..........SmokinSmile

Sec regular season title
Sec tourney title
Final 4.
Signing 5 stars now.

...we'll see where they 'go' when Pearl leaves for a better job.

Really can’t tell who’s been worse between idiots like this guy and the USC guys. Call it a coin flip.

this guy wants to be the grammer police^^^^^^ was that even a sentence you just typed out and posted?

...we'll see where they 'go' when Pearl leaves for a better job.

well everyone says he is a cheater so why would any of these pure non cheating big name teams hire him away?

im confused is he going to leave for a better job or get fired?

You should be buying it.

Not saying he won't be a good player. I'm sure he'll be a OAD. Just feel like Cunningham is the best player in the class. Cooper averaged more than 5 turnovers a game in the EYBL games - so that should be a littler concerning. Granted, he's very ball-dominant, so that partially explains the high rate.

Reactions: olsonab
well everyone says he is a cheater so why would any of these pure non cheating big name teams hire him away?

im confused is he going to leave for a better job or get fired?

Either. Which ever one happens first. It'll be interesting to see if Auburn maintains any basketball success after he's gone or revert back to an afterthought where all AU basketball does is remind people of Charles Barkley.

Choose the sword, and you will join me
Choose the ball, and you join your mother, in death
You don't understand my words, but you must choose
So, come boy, choose life or death

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT