ADVERTISEMENT

OK....What did everyone get?

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Me?

Travel bag for basketball. Couple pair of basketball pants... Wallet.....SOme jeans....In-laws got me some IU stuff.:D Few other things.

So.....What did you guys get?

A traeger and a model S.

Has anyone used a traeger for a prime rib roast? I'm trying to convince the wife to use it instead of the oven today.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The wife and I are driving back to Milwaukee now to open our gifts but the in-laws got me a couple jersey frames for my basement. One is for my jersey signed by Denard Robinson and the other is for the game worn jersey my friend wore when Michigan played in the Outback Bowl a few years ago. Also got the wife and I brewers tickets.
Have a safe trip, brother...

A traeger and a model S.

Has anyone used a traeger for a prime rib roast? I'm trying to convince the wife to use it instead of the oven today.
A friend of mine had us over for some prime rib...He has a traeger....And it was UN-FVCKIN real...

Edit....Must add. Meat was so tender, we could cut it with a spoon.

A friend of mine had us over for some prime rib...He has a traeger....And it was UN-FVCKIN real...

Edit....Must add. Meat was so tender, we could cut it with a spoon.

She agreed, and I can't wait! Any clue on how long it took him to cook it?

Two new sets of Sony over the ear wireless earphones/transmiters (the old Sennheisers are warn out and they don't make the over the ears anymore). Nikon Camera with two lenses and a strobe. Some friends got me some whisky and the usual stuff like BBQ tools.

Best part was the whole family was here.

48971542_10217911829774148_5194012600840486912_n.jpg

Two new sets of Sony over the ear wireless earphones/transmiters (the old Sennheisers are warn out and they don't make the over the ears anymore). Nikon Camera with two lenses and a strobe. Some friends got me some whisky and the usual stuff like BBQ tools.

Good pic, Bert! The patriarch at the head of the table!

Lovely family...And I gotta mention the color of the walls.......Solid taste.:D

You sure your not a closet Cardinal fan? That room is very red....

Last edited:
Got and gave...
Tickets to Metallica
Tickets to Clutch (last tour)
Tickets to Purdue v Minnesota at Mackey
Tickets to the King and I in Indy
Tickets to Hamilton in Chicago

Gonna be a busy winter.,

Reactions: sgrooms
Got and gave...
Tickets to Metallica
Tickets to Clutch (last tour)
Tickets to Purdue v Minnesota at Mackey
Tickets to the King and I in Indy
Tickets to Hamilton in Chicago

Gonna be a busy winter.,

Hah! Got my wife tickets for opening night of Hamilton in Puerto Rico! She was thankful:)

ADVERTISEMENT