ADVERTISEMENT

OK....What did everyone get?

I refuse to believe @Kevin Bryan is a god

I’m also drunk

Hope this helps
Charissa Thompson is the chick I was trying to think of. That's the Jay Williams sex tape isn't it?

Charissa-Thompson-Bio-Wiki-Dating-Boyfriend-Married-Husband-Instagram-640x427.jpg

She's a freak.

Wrong thread, too lazy to move it.

I have no idea who she is or who Jay Williams banged on camera but you should post all of it anyways.
It's just a video that got leaked. Only reason I brought it up was because he's in his little twitter war and bringing up negative press.

Ok, there Mr. Politically correct. TWO people---You and your brother, The Dude, took issue. No one else. They all simply answered the question. What I said, or posted, was no different than the countless jabs(IN JEST), via "racism", that are made on here virtually all the time. But leave it to you, and your sidekick, to get your feelings hurt.

If it offended you that much, then maybe you should travel the board, and make your feelings known by responding to the 100's of "racist jokes" that have been made. Why just single out one post?

Yes, Dat, it was a racist joke. IN JEST. Nothing more. But that's not the reason its being discussed. It's being discussed b/c you took it literally. No with the "tongue-n-cheek gesture it was..

SOFT.
In bold? All I had to say about it until the hit pup started crying. All that other stuff is the only crying I've seen.

This might sound a bit weak, but sometimes these sorts of challenges end up helping people grow and get stronger in a way they wouldn’t have otherwise... so while it might suck for him now, my guess is that it will actually pay off for your son in the longer, more meaningful term. That make sense?[/QUOTE]

Perfect sense! I’ve always told him to have anything you have to workand earn it. Last summer he volunteered down at Dale Hollow Lake as a busboy and only made tips. I think he saw working and making money for things he wants is pretty rewarding and better than having it handed to him.

He's been wanting it done sincAe No. 3 was born, but he's married to his job and c/would never commit/agree to a time with his doc. Just before the Co. Christmas party, I went into his boss' office (we are all good friends) and told him that my husband would either need a week off in March or another $25k/year once the next baby happened.. we laughed and laughed, he told me to pick a week. :D
A week off for outpatient surgery?! Tell him to man up (it's not like they're actually cutting his balls off) and keep some frozen peas on hand.

Reactions: KisteK
It used to be in the OP but it must have been deleted by God because I don’t see any edit mentioned in the post.

That's why I thought maybe I was the only one who couldn't see it.

It said something like

“What did the black person get for Christmas?

All of your stuff”

Sounds like a racist joke. Some racist jokes can be funny, some can just be hateful and insulting. But one thing all racist jokes are, is racist. Sounds like he should have owned it and moved on. Sometimes we use too many words to condemn or defend.

Jesus, really?! You aren’t supposed to. I sat for the first few days. Then I was up and around. But you ARE supposed to take it easy afterwards.

The no sex/jerking off for a week part sucks. I didn’t listen, and it cost me an infection that was not fun:)

Its been a relatively busy week--tried to take the 26th off, but got sucked in. Just to make convo, I of course ask every patient.."so, how was your xmas"? Not going to lie, I'd say 80-90% of people responded with a negative answer. I was shocked at how little enjoyment people got out of xmas. Maybe its b/c it was on a tuesday or something----but it seems a ton of people hated christmas.

Reactions: SNU0821
Its been a relatively busy week--tried to take the 26th off, but got sucked in. Just to make convo, I of course ask every patient.."so, how was your xmas"? Not going to lie, I'd say 80-90% of people responded with a negative answer. I was shocked at how little enjoyment people got out of xmas. Maybe its b/c it was on a tuesday or something----but it seems a ton of people hated christmas.
You're a dentist, right? I would probably be negative too if I was about to get a fist up my butt.

Jesus, really?! You aren’t supposed to. I sat for the first few days. Then I was up and around. But you ARE supposed to take it easy afterwards.

The no sex/jerking off for a week part sucks. I didn’t listen, and it cost me an infection that was not fun:)
You most definitely aren't supposed to, but yeah, I really did. lol

I had a streak of running every single day for over 2 years at the time. (It eventually made it to about 10 1/2 years, ending last July.) I'd ice and take pain meds, then put on a few layers of extra tight underwear and hobble through it. The streak rule was a minimum of 1.0 miles every calendar day, so I ran just over the minimum for a week. It probably extended my recovery time by about 3 days, but other than extended soreness, no real issues.

My wife just shook her head and said nothing, which was as mild a reaction as I got from anyone. I haven't met a single person who has heard this who hasn't thought it was pretty crazy, if not outright stupid. I managed it and it just wasn't that big a deal to me. Running with a stomach bug, bursitis, a few bad sprains, and what I've since learned was probably the onset of gout were all far worse.

I had a streak of running every single day for over 2 years at the time. (It eventually made it to about 10 1/2 years, ending last July.) I'd ice and take pain meds, then put on a few layers of extra tight underwear and hobble through it. The streak rule was a minimum of 1.0 miles every calendar day, so I ran just over the minimum for a week. It probably extended my recovery time by about 3 days, but other than extended soreness, no real issues.

My wife just shook her head and said nothing, which was as mild a reaction as I got from anyone. I haven't met a single person who has heard this who hasn't thought it was pretty crazy, if not outright stupid. I managed it and it just wasn't that big a deal to me. Running with a stomach bug, bursitis, a few bad sprains, and what I've since learned was probably the onset of gout were all far worse.
What ended the streak last July?

You're a dentist, right? I would probably be negative too if I was about to get a fist up my butt.
Sometimes those molars are deep! I have a couple buddies that are dentists and it sure seems like that profession is a license to print money.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

Wait. You ran every single day for 10 years? Holy shit man. How many miles were you logging a week?

Just reading that made my knees hurt. I wish my body would let me do that if I wanted to :(
Hear that. I log anywhere from 25 to 60 miles a week (peak weeks), but I’m far from every day. Not to mention, I need breaks every now and again. I’ll take a week or two completely off just to let the body recover.

I'm 80-90% positive they have children.

A week off for outpatient surgery?! Tell him to man up (it's not like they're actually cutting his balls off) and keep some frozen peas on hand.

The company my husband works for started capping their sick leave and holiday pay because of my husband. Six or seven years ago they cut him (us) check for all the "time" he was going to "lose". He doesn't work much late-Decembers anymore, and we now take a week for Colorado trips instead of long weekends.

I doubt he'll use the entire week, esp since we scheduled it for later in the week (away from Monday! - his only request that I incorporated).

Wait. You ran every single day for 10 years? Holy shit man. How many miles were you logging a week?
Ironically, b/c never-taking-a-break was my thing, I actually ran fewer miles overall. I was always saving myself for the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that. When I first started, it was about 10/wk. It increased in fits and spurts, but I doubt I ever hit 40 in any single week.

And if a sprained ankle normally takes, say, a week to recover from, running on it those 7 days turned it into about a 3-week recovery time, so I was back to running 1.5/day when someone else might have been back up to 4-5/day.

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT