ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, here is my HS game for a few weeks back....

Just think Borden one of these days the wwe is going to come calling and they will look no further than Jennings county.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
For some reason I couldn't get it to play, but I really hope you have the one ref we've talked about in it?! He is by far, the most overweight and out of shape person I've ever witnessed ref a game before. He literally does not run/jog the whole game. He's constantly out of position because he wont make it down the floor quick enough since he walks the whole time.

For some reason I couldn't get it to play, but I really hope you have the one ref we've talked about in it?! He is by far, the most overweight and out of shape person I've ever witnessed ref a game before. He literally does not run/jog the whole game. He's constantly out of position because he wont make it down the floor quick enough since he walks the whole time.
No, no, no.....One guy is a college official. The other was a fill in from Terre Haute. He was 70. And for his age, dude did a heck of a job; He tossed the tip. Funny guy. Very particular who I work with.

Reactions: jace4655555
Weak foul at 3:22. Let the kids play B.
Two plays in the 1st quarter,Bull. Take a look. One was the ball going above the backboard. In live action I didn't think it hit anything. Also, shortly after that, JC wanted a kick ball...I didn't think it was. Felt the defense was simply moving into position, and the pass hit his thigh.

Ball above over the backboard is at 9:56

Kick ball at 11;20----I didn't calla kick.

Wjat you think?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Ha that time on the video not game clock
I realized that after I type it...:D I though the defender was fine....then felt he stepped into the offensive player. That's why I called the foul. Not sure if you can use the features, but run it in slo-mo. You'll see the defender going north/south, then go east/west. Or so I thought.:D

I realized that after I type it...:D I though the defender was fine....then felt he stepped into the offensive player. That's why I called the foul. Not sure if you can use the features, but run it in slo-mo. You'll see the defender going north/south, then go east/west. Or so I thought.:D

Well it’s a lot easier to make calls when not in real time. Just wanted to give ya a hard time.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well it’s a lot easier to make calls when not in real time. Just wanted to give ya a hard time.
It is....I watch as much tape as I can. There are a few calls in this game I wish we had made/not made. The foul you are speaking of is meh. But its one of those plays where the contact is minimal, but IMO disrupted the offesive players path/shot.

I can't believe you cost Crothersville the game like that, man.
tumblr_inline_n0u7ifWFEg1rcmea6.gif

ADVERTISEMENT