ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Transfer Thread***

Tx Tech is already ruining their name

Not releasing Tyson from his LOI could cause major issues.

I just don't get it. Their university is braindead

Now Jaylon Tyson is in the transfer portal. Hasn't even stepped onto campus at Tech.

Would be much easier to release him frim his Letter of Intent. They owe that to him because of the coaching change

Who are you trying to convince here? He never asked to be released. He just figured with the transfer rules being what they are he’d just enter that and open up recruiting again. Tech isn’t denying his release.

Who are you trying to convince here? He never asked to be released. He just figured with the transfer rules being what they are he’d just enter that and open up recruiting again. Tech isn’t denying his release.

🤣😂
Once again you are clueless.

A recruit doesn't enter the transfer portal unless he can't get out of his LOI.

Will be very simple and save people a lot of time and effort...Just release him from his LOI.

🤣😂
Once again you are clueless.

A recruit doesn't enter the transfer portal unless he can't get out of his LOI.

Will be very simple and save people a lot of time and effort...Just release him from his LOI.

Show me where we wouldn’t let him out of his LOI. I’ll wait for that response. It better be proof, not Suchomel said....

Show me where we wouldn’t let him out of his LOI. I’ll wait for that response. It better be proof, not Suchomel said....

Already let him out.
Actually came from Tech's Rivals site. Claimed that Tyson was entering the transfer portal. Meaning he couldn't get out of LOI.
Possibly they got wrong information. But the fact is they said transfer portal. If that was the case it meant that Tyson wasn't being let out of his LOI.

All good now. He was let out of his LOI and committed to Texas.

Adams can try to flip him until the 15th of May. Chance of that happening is very low

None of that meant Tech was blocking his LOI release. But it was nice to see you have to backtrack your claim. You tend to spout a ton of bullshit as fact on here.

A player doesn't enter the transfer portal if he is still a commit.
So either Tech released him from his LOI or things wouldn't have went over well.
It is over now and the world is correct.

Tech Fans should try not to show their asses all over Twitter..
Not a good look no matter who Texas takes
Need to just sit there and take it

It looks like Tristan Clark is in the portal? Hopefully some good medical development and he unretired?

Whoa! That's crazy! And just days after Baylor wins the title. Hope he's able to play again, not sure he'll ever be the same, though. He merits a championship ring, IMO.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Amen on the wring.

Such a sad story his career was, hopefully he’s back to 100-% or if not goes to a small league and averages 20 and 20

Some pretty strong smoke that Keion Brooks is going to end up at IU with his buddy Jackson Davis.

he hasn’t officially entered the portal yet but our moderators on House of Blue have been hearing since right after the season ended his people had been reaching out through back channels.

His dad and I think one of his former high school coaches have been publicly unhappy with how he’s been played at UK. Pretty much been in his ear to get out for two seasons.

Bama is going to be a top 15 or better team again. They should be favored in the SEC.
They'll be really strong again next season, no question. I am curious to see how many transfers Musselman will bring this year. Already has commitments from Au'Diese Toney (14 ppg at Pitt) and Chris Lykes (15-16 ppg at Miami). Wouldn't be surprised if he brings in 3-4 more transfers. Dude dominates the transfer portal.

Some pretty strong smoke that Keion Brooks is going to end up at IU with his buddy Jackson Davis.

he hasn’t officially entered the portal yet but our moderators on House of Blue have been hearing since right after the season ended his people had been reaching out through back channels.

His dad and I think one of his former high school coaches have been publicly unhappy with how he’s been played at UK. Pretty much been in his ear to get out for two seasons.

Wow. If that happens, Indiana might just have enough firepower to be a top 10 team. Already have two solid transfers in Parker Stewart and Xavier Johnson. Put them with Keion Brooks and TJD. That could be a solid core.

Reactions: Villian07
If UK can afford to lose anyone, it’s def a 4. Yalls roster atm is ridiculously stacked with 4s and 5s imo.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and it looked like a coup at the time, but looking back I’m not so sure UK wouldn’t have been better off starting brooks or toppin at the 4 and not even pursuing Sarr. Him and blackshear from vt/fla have to be the most disappointing transfers in recent history. Both guys were all conference at their old school, the ACC not some mid major, transferred out and played worse at their new destination despite better teammates and a perceived “weaker” (not this year lol) conference.

Reactions: cdbearde
They'll be really strong again next season, no question. I am curious to see how many transfers Musselman will bring this year. Already has commitments from Au'Diese Toney (14 ppg at Pitt) and Chris Lykes (15-16 ppg at Miami). Wouldn't be surprised if he brings in 3-4 more transfers. Dude dominates the transfer portal.

Wow. If that happens, Indiana might just have enough firepower to be a top 10 team. Already have two solid transfers in Parker Stewart and Xavier Johnson. Put them with Keion Brooks and TJD. That could be a solid core.

Woodson seems to be making moves early. I don’t like IU but I’m rooting for Woodson bc......well.......that gif of him coaching the knicks at practice is absolutely hilarious.

Doesn’t take much to make me like or dislike famous people I obv don’t know lol

Reactions: dukedevilz
Doesn’t bama lose Jones and Petty though? Those were 4 year guys who will be hard to replace, not just production, but leadership/culture.

I’m not sure bama will be as good next year as they were this year but they are certainly trending up. And yes musselman is the portal king. Which with the way things are going, might be just as beneficial as being an ace recruiter, maybe even more so.

Josh Nickleberry from Louisville has entered the portal. He was a soph so I guess technically would still be a soph.

He was buried on the bench his frosh year, as we had a boatload of upperclassmen.

This season he started injured, and had a nagging knee injury that really dampened his opportunity to carve out a role. I think he has the potential still to help someone out though, if he can stay healthy.

HeS the North Carolina all time leader in points scored in HS, but he wasn’t a top 25 5 star or anything. I think he was top 75, maybe top 50. He just never seemed to find his rhythm here, for whatever reason. Even when he wasn’t injured and getting clock, he was pretty inefficient outside a decent game here or there. By the end of the season he had basically been cut out of the rotation and we were playing Carlik and David Johnson basically 40 mpg. I guess nickleberry maybe got 10 mpg down the stretch, not sure. Regardless he wasn’t the factor I thought he would be when he signed. But maybe a change of scenery will do him good. Best of luck wherever he ends up.

Hope this means that UVA is getting ECU's Jayden Gardner. I know he and Morsell don't play same position but I think this makes NCSU full.

Bama is going to be a top 15 or better team again. They should be favored in the SEC.

Burnett was so lost when on the floor and his shooting was awful. I hope this is one of those, “ change in latitude can change your attitude” type deals because I really liked his potential.

Bama’s going to have to deal with his family though, and they’re a handful.

Reactions: Montana81
Arkansas currently winning the off-season transfer portal National Championship.

Prove me wrong.

Anyone have any info on Tre Mitchell? He seems to be one of the most coveted players in the portal but I can't find anything on him.

If UK can afford to lose anyone, it’s def a 4. Yalls roster atm is ridiculously stacked with 4s and 5s imo.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and it looked like a coup at the time, but looking back I’m not so sure UK wouldn’t have been better off starting brooks or toppin at the 4 and not even pursuing Sarr. Him and blackshear from vt/fla have to be the most disappointing transfers in recent history. Both guys were all conference at their old school, the ACC not some mid major, transferred out and played worse at their new destination despite better teammates and a perceived “weaker” (not this year lol) conference.
Blackshear's numbers at Florida were virtually the same as his junior year at VT, and he was 2nd team all-conference both years.

Guess Texas could be in play with Bryce Hamilton.
A lot depends on what happens with players on the current roster

Bryce is Jordan Hamilton's cousin

But he is a Pasadena player. Probably very familiar with Stacey Augmon.
Matters how Stacey feels about Chris Beard and who is more important to him.

Augmon himself isn't too happy with the people at UNLV

Blackshear's numbers at Florida were virtually the same as his junior year at VT, and he was 2nd team all-conference both years.

Like Blackshear had the impact at Florida that was expected when he transferred. Or even close to it. Come on now, he was supposed to be the big fish his transfer year. The numbers that he also didn’t change were the ones in Flas W/L column.

Like Blackshear had the impact at Florida that was expected when he transferred. Or even close to it. Come on now, he was supposed to be the big fish his transfer year. The numbers that he also didn’t change were the ones in Flas W/L column.
You said he was one of the biggest transfer disappointments in recent memory. I just pointed out he basically cloned his last season at VT in his one year at Florida. Basketball is also a team sport, if you haven't realized.

Any word on Matt Bradley from Cal? Haven’t seen any lists of programs involved.

Yeah, it seemed it got out last night. Regarding McKoy, he isn't all that big a loss for you though, right? Seems he was just an ok guy who may think he is a little better than he is.
He probably would have started next year though. He's a high energy guy who has shown flashes on both sides of the ball. I think he seems himself more as a 3 than a 4 though. UNC's system will be better for him and he'll be closer to his girlfriend in Charlotte. I could see him having a good career at UNC but the comparisons to Luke Maye by some of your posters seems like wishful thinking.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
He probably would have started next year though. He's a high energy guy who has shown flashes on both sides of the ball. I think he seems himself more as a 3 than a 4 though. UNC's system will be better for him and he'll be closer to his girlfriend in Charlotte. I could see him having a good career at UNC but the comparisons to Luke Maye by some of your posters seems like wishful thinking.

Thanks for the info.

If you can’t beat them, take their players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT