ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

Did Loyola get the benefit of being the “upset special” pick because of their past? Unless I’m missing something they don’t look that impressive.

Yale isn't letting Purdue to the hoop without a very hard foul to start this second half.

Perhaps the 2 and 3 seeds needed to be flip flopped. The 2-15 games have been way more competitive than the 3-14 games.

Villanova looks like it can be second #2 seed to fall, they have been shooting poorly and Jay Wright has a history of hit or miss badly in tournament.

USC is so bad.
USC Gamecocks women's team was really good though, they were leading 44-4 at the half. A crazy scoreline that you rarely see beyond high school.
r8jtgopfw6o81.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Maybe 3 bids was actually generous. 🤣
If MWC could send 4 teams, I dont see why Pac-12 shouldnt have at least 5. In the tournament a team can just get hot from nowhere, lets not forget that pesky Oregon State which made it to elite 8 last year.

Texas game will be interesting 'cause we will finally be able to tell whether their underachieving in March was a Shaka problem, or a Texas problem.

you wouldn't want to enjoy a good season where Indiana actually got a 2 seed?
How many times I gotta fukin explain this.....?? Of course I'd rather be a 2-seed....That'snot my point. POINT IS----it would sting/does sting a lot more losing as a 2-seed, with FF/title potential,than to lose as a 12 seed........in the 1st round..

I didn't think the statement was all that difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT