ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your classic go to line. Yes I pay money to read the retvrd clown fest on Peegs. It’s well worth the money.
I love when people ask why I pay money for other sites.
1) It's my money, and I'm not a poor.
2) The same reason they pay money for their site. Entertainment.
3) The offseasons get really boring, and I'm thirsty.
4) Repeat steps 1-3.
5) Make you fall in love with me.

I haven’t seen anyone subscribing to another team’s home board other than Purdue fans. Although you claimed you were also a subscriber to the IU premium content as well.
There are multiple IU fans posting on our Rivals premium board and have been for a long time.

I love when people ask why I pay money for other sites.
1) It's my money, and I'm not a poor.
2) The same reason they pay money for their site. Entertainment.
3) The offseasons get really boring, and I'm thirsty.
4) Repeat steps 1-3.
5) Make you fall in love with me.

A+ for the Brian McKnight reference. I felt like I was at my junior high dance all over again haha.

Look who is laughing now. He's killing it in the NBA.
5je6mb.jpg

There are multiple IU fans posting on our Rivals premium board and have been for a long time.
There are multiple Purdue fans doing the same on IU boards. Most of them are civil and actually contribute to the discussion. Some (Blaire) only post to troll or talk shit to the site owners.

Speaking of others homo boards, I miss Treed and the way she would eloquently berate Purdue posters for questioning her son's ability on the free board.
We have some doofus on our home board pretending to be her now. It's one of the saddest parody/troll attempts I've ever seen. Not only is it terribly executed and entirely unfunny, but the person is also paying money to pretend to be some crazy lady that drives a bus. Just humiliating stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
Rabby is a clown. What an embarrassing day for him.
Not sure Id use clown. IMO he's good at his job at always finding a silver lining and giving himself an out. I just got tired of basically paying to read fluff pieces. The things they know that are worth paying for they can't say. With that said I don't like rabs. He knows everything until he doesn't. He makes sure to let you know how much he knows until he doesn't. He's a nerdy writer, not a basketball scout like he pretends to be.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Not sure Id use clown. IMO he's good at his job at always finding a silver lining and giving himself an out. I just got tired of basically paying to read fluff pieces. The things they know that are worth paying for they can't say. With that said I don't like rabs. He knows everything until he doesn't. He makes sure to let you know how much he knows until he doesn't. He's a nerdy writer, not a basketball scout like he pretends to be.
I think that pretty much describes every team’s journalists. I used to believe them, but have found they are exactly as you say above. I mostly just pay for it to see who we are recruiting and who we have a chance with. Anything they say more than that is just guessing.

Reactions: Jaycg15
I think that pretty much describes every team’s journalists. I used to believe them, but have found they are exactly as you say above. I mostly just pay for it to see who we are recruiting and who we have a chance with. Anything they say more than that is just guessing.
Yeah im assuming most are like that. I just don't care enough anymore to follow it. I'm far from cheap so me not paying a 100/year is pretty telling of the product.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
We have some doofus on our home board pretending to be her now. It's one of the saddest parody/troll attempts I've ever seen. Not only is it terribly executed and entirely unfunny, but the person is also paying money to pretend to be some crazy lady that drives a bus. Just humiliating stuff.
It’s TC4 right? That dude is a huge loser.

So I guess it's been 2,000 days since IU has beat Purdue. There's a guy on our home board that likes to make highlight videos. Here is his latest (hilarious that he puts a Romeo Langford airball in there).

Reactions: RutgHoops
Our guys are actually pretty good. Rutgers is much larger football fan base so the recruiting updates are MUCH more directed that way, but they have very good sources and keep the fan base well informed if you have premium.

Again, congrats on winning 1 in a row lol. Another weird flex by you you’re on a roll today.
You guys decided to quit the season rather than play us last year. What do you think happens first; Purdue beating IU in football, or IU beating Purdue in basketball?

You guys decided to quit the season rather than play us last year. What do you think happens first; Purdue beating IU in football, or IU beating Purdue in basketball?

Lol if that’s what you think happened.

Probably IU beating us basketball. Wouldn’t be surprised if you squeaked one out at home this year against us. To say you’re due would be an understatement. 9 in a row is hilarious.

Lol if that’s what you think happened.

Probably IU beating us basketball. Wouldn’t be surprised if you squeaked one out at home this year against us. To say you’re due would be an understatement. 9 in a row is hilarious.
That’s exactly what happened. Purdue was so bad everyone in the country was bowl eligible and they decided to sit it out. That’s almost as embarrassing as IU choosing to play an away game in Crean’s last year.

Your football program is as bad as our basketball program has been.

Off topic, but considering Michigan future:
LIKELY returning players for 2022
Bufkin
Jackson
Williams
Collins
Barnes
Burns
Diabate *
Howard
Tschetter
* Possible NBA but most like do as Dickerson did this year.
Comitted 2022 players
McDaniel
Reed
Howard

Which two of these do you prefer? AND if Howards gets ANY two of them, would he have OVER achieved?
Dailey
Lively
Traore
Udeh

Reactions: Ingersol
Bufkin
Jackson
Williams
Collins
Barnes
Burns
Diabate *
Howard
Tschetter
Comitted 2022 players
McDaniel
Reed
Howard

Which two of these do you prefer? AND if Howards gets ANY two of them, would he have OVER achieved?
Dailey
Lively
Traore
Udeh
None of the above

Again, congrats on winning 1 in a row lol. Another weird flex by you you’re on a roll today.
And in that one game winning streak, it took them three overtimes to beat a team that started a walk on at quarterback and running back. #Streaking!

Bufkin
Jackson
Williams
Collins
Barnes
Burns
Diabate *
Howard
Tschetter
Comitted 2022 players
McDaniel
Reed
Howard

Dailey
Lively
Traore
Udeh
Did you mean to post this on your homo board?

Bufkin
Jackson
Williams
Collins
Barnes
Burns
Diabate *
Howard
Tschetter
Comitted 2022 players
McDaniel
Reed
Howard

Dailey
Lively
Traore
Udeh
Sir this is a Wendy’s.

Bufkin
Jackson
Williams
Collins
Barnes
Burns
Diabate *
Howard
Tschetter
Comitted 2022 players
McDaniel
Reed
Howard

Dailey
Lively
Traore
Udeh
Ask your homo board

Quite literally the best IU football coach in like 100 years is 1-2 against Purdue.
To be fair he's getting praise because of the past two years and looks to be setup for another good year this fall. It's not like he came in and magically had them winning. He had to build it up and recruiting has kept improving. He's 1-0 over the past two years, would have smashed Purdue last year. I get you all are trying to find the silver lining but the trajectory of the two football programs are going opposite directions. Just like the basketball programs were when Archie was here.

Smashed may be a bit much considering we had Tuttle but the running game and defense would have been too much for Purdue last year who was awful down the stretch.

Smashed may be a bit much considering we had Tuttle but the running game and defense would have been too much for Purdue last year who was awful down the stretch.
Wow, evidently Sampson James just transferred to Purdue. I didn't think that was even remotely a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT