ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****ing shit!!! What a great game!!!

Back to back champs. UVA is now 7-4 in championship games

Maryland falls to 3-12. Oof!

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Considering um is about to go on a recruiting run the b1g has not seen since peak Thad, it’s b1g news.
giphy.gif

He's been under The Don's wings for quite awhile. Gard > Underwood. Not really close.

illinois-fighting-illini-head-coach-brad-underwood-talks-with-badger-picture-id907340006

“Greg, losing to Wisconsin is shit losers do. Weber did it. Groce did it. Northwestern does it.

I’m a winner, and I’m sure as shit not letting your dumb ass beat me with a team of kids that you and Fran McCaffery fought over at Waffle House in Dubuque. Now, I’ll let you have one every third or fourth game so you can keep your job, because let’s face it, beating you is definitely easier than the next turd they bring in, but that’s it.”

illinois-fighting-illini-head-coach-brad-underwood-talks-with-badger-picture-id907340006

“Greg, losing to Wisconsin is shit losers do. Weber did it. Groce did it. Northwestern does it.

I’m a winner, and I’m sure as shit not letting your dumb ass beat me with a team of kids that you and Fran McCaffery fought over at Waffle House in Dubuque. Now, I’ll let you have one every third or fourth game so you can keep your job, because let’s face it, beating you is definitely easier than the next turd they bring in, but that’s it.”
Hmmmm. 6 out of 10.

Our back court is the anti Iowa, minus Bruce. The front court....whole lotta Iowa. But with no badger killers (Ayo, Burnin’ Cock) it’s back down with the Iowa sodomites for yous guise.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Hmmmm. 6 out of 10.

Our back court is the anti Iowa, minus Bruce. The front court....whole lotta Iowa. But with no badger killers (Ayo, Burnin’ Cock) it’s back down with the Iowa sodomites for yous guise.
You all are in for a 180 this year, what the hell are ya going to talk about then?
The High Flying Hawkeyes, nice ring to it.

You all are in for a 180 this year, what the hell are ya going to talk about then?
The High Flying Hawkeyes, nice ring to it.
We were pretty shitty last year so I’ll take really good this year.

High flying Hawkeyes?

Sorry, but white men can’t jump.

Hmmmm. 6 out of 10.

Hmm, we can ignore the seasons where Underwood burned down the roster and went 0-4, and just focus on the past two where he went 3-0? I'd like to think that the 12 and 14 win seasons of attrition and roster building aren't soon to be replicated.

Reactions: jwardelt
Hmm, we can ignore the seasons where Underwood burned down the roster and went 0-4, and just focus on the past two where he went 3-0? I'd like to think that the 12 and 14 win seasons of attrition and roster building aren't soon to be replicated.
You can think in one hand and shit in the other. Lemme know how that works out. ;)

The white team could only win one NCAA game, so Fran is going to play the black kids more this year.
So are we. Might even have enough to have 5 on the court at the same time. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives.

Reactions: CO_hawk
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT