ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Titus and Tate did an episode on the most tortured fan base in college basketball. Some of you may enjoy listening to the many ways Illinois fans have suffered.

I didn’t think it was possible but even with stellar competition like the legendary Gilligan (RIP) and NCTrojan (aka condom boy) the most obnoxious poster award goes to Arch. Some seriously dumbass hot takes have been thrown down in the space of 3 days. I’d use ignore but it would eliminate 75% of the “content”. Well done dumbass, you won. 😀
He’s legit dead?

If Dickinson stays in the draft I’d drop us to about 20th overall and 5th in the Big Ten.
I think you guys running Diabete at the 5 with Johns at the 4 could still be dangerous. Probably makes you more switchable defensively. Jones/Brooks/Houston/Johns/Diabete is still a damn good team, I could see you being higher than 20th.

Who’s in your top 4 if Dickinson leaves?

Reactions: Archetype19
I think you guys running Diabete at the 5 with Johns at the 4 could still be dangerous. Probably makes you more switchable defensively. Jones/Brooks/Houston/Johns/Diabete is still a damn good team, I could see you being higher than 20th.

Idk

our front court depth would be really bad though.
OPKZUUk.gif

Diabete and Johns should be able to slide over and play the 5 if Dickinson doesn’t come back. Still its not very likely he stays in the draft.

Holy shit UVA might be one of the dumbest teams I’ve seen in awhile. @jhmossy how did you guys sneak them into school?

Edit: Congrats to hanging on. Fvck UNC

That 4th quarter was some of the worst lacrosse I've seen by UVA in years. Pathetic that UNC got outscored 7-1 in the 2nd so they still couldn't win. Please beat Duke's rent-a-team and then get that ass handed to you on Monday.

Reactions: bMORE607
That 4th quarter was some of the worst lacrosse I've seen by UVA in years. Pathetic that UNC got outscored 7-1 in the 2nd so they still couldn't win. Please beat Duke's rent-a-team and then get that ass handed to you on Monday.
Don’t worry Maryland is going to show you how it’s done and complete the second half choke job.

Reactions: jhmossy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT