ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, no one is right about Kofi yet. He hasnt signed with an agent.
Technically, it’s irrelevant whether he has signed with an agent. You can still come back to school after signing with one as long as the agent is NBPA and NCAA certified.

Technically, it’s irrelevant whether he has signed with an agent. You can still come back to school after signing with one as long as the agent is NBPA and NCAA certified.
I know that. But until he signs with an unapproved NCAA agent, no one is right.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Aww you still mad that I was right about Kofi? Don’t worry though, you have that D3 stud coming in to score 40 pts/gm.

when was I mad about anything you said? I would have to value your thoughts to be mad.

when was I mad about anything you said? I would have to value your thoughts to be mad.
You freaked out trying to get me to ban bet you because I said you were a borderline tournament team without Kofi. Maybe that was your boy you share an account with though? 😂

So the new thing is to say my friend uses my account when you post something that's stupid?

You freaked out trying to get me to ban bet you because I said you were a borderline tournament team without Kofi. Maybe that was your boy you share an account with though? 😂
You said we wouldn’t make the tournament and then you were a little scared bitch when I called you on it. That’s all that happened.

You wouldn’t take the deal though. It’s pretty easy to tell which has a bad take when that’s the case.

If I knew we were bragging about sports no one cares about, I would have been much more active during the men’s soccer tourney last month. IU lost in the finals but they’ve made a truly hilarious percentage of final fours since they’ve been a D1 program. I’d have to look it up but pretty sure it’s around 45%.

If I knew we were bragging about sports no one cares about, I would have been much more active during the men’s soccer tourney last month. IU lost in the finals but they’ve made a truly hilarious percentage of final fours since they’ve been a D1 program. I’d have to look it up but pretty sure it’s around 45%.
Nobody was stopping you. Sorry we’re interrupting you guys in figuring out who has the smallest dick by discussing an actual sport.

Reactions: hawkit3113

tenor.gif

Big month ahead for um recruiting, could see the class filled by end of month

Pg-Bradley, Trimble or mcdaniel
Sg-howard
Sf-rodgers
Pf-Casey or glenn
C-Clingan

• Love
Reactions: GOO_HAM
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT