ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a scouting site. Can you guys jerk each other off at the library with the off chance you learn to read by osmosis?
You said it was a recruiting site. The only way he can have a valid opinion on recruiting is if he scouts.

Arch is lucky to have you here to white Knight for him.

Uh no, you have made 1 tournament in the last 8 years. Groce didn’t make it his last 4 years and Underwood has only made it once in his 4 years.

1 of those embarrassing hires has done far more in the Big Ten than either of your last two coaches.
We would have made one the past two years. Whether or not there was a post season is irrelevant.

You guys won 12 games last year. Have a seat.

IU 12-win seasons:
1924-2512-5
1925-2612-5
1946-4712-8
2010-201112-20
2020-2112-15

Impressive. You had only won 12 games 3 times prior to this century and your win percentage was 67% over those three years.

We would have made one the past two years. Whether or not there was a post season is irrelevant.

You guys won 12 games last year. Have a seat.
I was told Archie didn’t make the tournament last year, so Underwood couldn’t have either.

You won 24 games last year... then lost all your best players... then lost your entire assistant coaching staff... but don’t worry because you have Luke Goode and a D3 STUD coming in 😂😂😂. How many years before Illinois makes the tournament again?

IU 12-win seasons:
1924-2512-5
1925-2612-5
1946-4712-8
2010-201112-20
2020-2112-15

Impressive. You had only won 12 games 3 times prior to this century and your win percentage was 67% over those three years.
Illinois had 12 wins 2 years ago while playing a full schedule.

I was told Archie didn’t make the tournament last year, so Underwood couldn’t have either.

You won 24 games last year... then lost all your best players... then lost your entire assistant coaching staff... but don’t worry because you have Luke Goode and a D3 STUD coming in 😂😂😂. How many years before Illinois makes the tournament again?

I will ban bet this disphit that Illinois makes the tournament. This time no coming back.

I won't have to. Ban bet me or stfu.
We can come back to this in July. I think you guys finish 7th or 8th, and I need to see what the other conferences look like before deciding if I think the Big Ten will get that many teams in or not.

I was thinking the same thing. Dude contradicts himself when called out for stupid takes and refuses to recognize it.

He can have the stupid takes, we all have those, but the insecurity that he posts with is very noticeable.

It's funny because one of those embarrassing hires has done more than Illinois has in its past 15-20years.
And you idiots thought you were better than that😂
How did that work for you?

Last edited:
I don't agree with the Houstan eval, but Hail's not dumb. NCTrojan... ehhh.

Literally the only thing I’ve given an opinion on is him being considered a great shooter, and he is. He’s been listed as anywhere from a great to elite shooter by the scouting sites (we are differentiating I guess?). An Illinois beat writer listed him as the best shooter in the class.

But making shit up like “Houstan has a low release” to back up his point is dogshit and if that’s the stuff he does on his site it probably blows. Take 45 seconds and see what I mean:

A recruiting site that doesn’t have some form of scouting involved? What the actual ****?
Are recruiting and scouting the same thing to you? Their primary service is to provide information about Illinois sports.
Literally the only thing I’ve given an opinion on is him being considered a great shooter, and he is. He’s been listed as anywhere from a great to elite shooter by the scouting sites (we are differentiating I guess?). An Illinois beat writer listed him as the best shooter in the class.

But making shit up like “Houstan has a low release” to back up his point is dogshit and if that’s the stuff he does on his site it probably blows. Take 45 seconds and see what I mean:

I’ve seen his highlights. I think he’s good.

He can have the stupid takes, we all have those, but the insecurity that he posts with is very noticeable.

He literally makes shit up. There’s no way you can watch Houstan shoot and come away with “that’s a low release”. None.

Are recruiting and scouting the same thing to you? Their primary service is to provide information about Illinois sports.

I’ve seen his highlights. I think he’s good.

It’s not about whether he’s good or not at this point. It’s that he blatantly lied about Houstan having a low release to try and justify his hot take.

It’s not about whether he’s good or not at this point. It’s that he blatantly lied about Houstan having a low release to try and justify his hot take.
He has a hitch. It’s not in every shot, but it’s noticeable and that lowers his release point when he plays against top tier athletes. I’m sure your 3 minute highlight reels are all you need to see though.

We’ve been over this.

You run a recruiting site but continue to get Caleb Houstan’s name wrong. Someone else used to do that but one day he set sail on a three hour tour... a three hour tour.
b57b1eeedd7e46304113058915a66710.gif

• Haha
Reactions: VulvHa
he plays right down the road from me, excited to hit up a game this year
Athletically he's deserving of that ranking. Great athlete. I'm just not sure the skills add up to it yet. I've read uneven reports in that department. His brother never really mastered the skills part. Tremendous athlete though.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
He literally makes shit up. There’s no way you can watch Houstan shoot and come away with “that’s a low release”. None.
Yep potato is as potato does. One of several examples in a very short period of time where dude fired off a dumb hot take and then kept doubling down with nonsense to defend when challenged.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Post the link to your site.
One of the most popular sites for Purdue outside of GBI/Rivals is H&R, and I guarantee they are more successful than Gillinois, and those fckers are the worst potatos ever. They are an absolute embarassment to Purdue. Guessing Gillinois is the Illini equivalent.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
I didn’t think it was possible but even with stellar competition like the legendary Gilligan (RIP) and NCTrojan (aka condom boy) the most obnoxious poster award goes to Arch. Some seriously dumbass hot takes have been thrown down in the space of 3 days. I’d use ignore but it would eliminate 75% of the “content”. Well done dumbass, you won. 😀

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT