ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Double F Wisconsin while we're at it.

Roster updated today, looks like Gach is gone too. Not a big loss, but we are running low on warm bodies. Officially have 8 players on the roster, with one likely out most if not all of next season. Isaiah Ihnen is the last man standing from last year's roster. Next year's gonna be great!!!!

giphy.gif

Basketball schools.

What's funny is that a real basketball school, I mean IU, probably doesn't agree with you two this year.
Honestly, everyone outside of OSU, Clemson and Alabama should be basketball schools. Aint nobody else outside of those 3 winning a football championship so what's the point in even caring? Such a terrible product

Idk. This guy is clearly more talented than anyone on Purdue’s roster IMO. I just pray Painter can come up with a gameplan to defend all of IU’s more talented players that will go 9-11 in the big ten.

w640xh480_GettyImages-1207242962.jpg
Lol did the random home board post upset you?

I was thinking more the thread calling our 5* commit a racist because he wanted to play for a black coach....
Perhaps it is impossible to judge which one is worse, like trying to decide if it would be better to live in Myanmar or Tigray right now. I deem all free homoboards to be equally intollerable.

I guess I’m just not that familiar with your roster after most of the seniors are gone. Do you guys feel good about the new guys?
Wisky is so old, their "NEW" guys, are also seniors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT