ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll trade AJ Hoggard, a 2000 national championship ring, and a signed Foster Loyer jersey to anyone of your teams for a fvcking wing.

We apparently aren’t going to fill 2 open scholarships even when we have 3 players to play the SG and SF position, and 2 more then are freshmen.

I’ll trade AJ Hoggard, a 2000 national championship ring, and a signed Foster Loyer jersey to anyone of your teams for a fvcking wing.

We apparently aren’t going to fill 2 open scholarships even when we have 3 players to play the SG and SF position, and 2 more then are freshmen.
Rc2d9f218458eb943cbfc36db24b7587c

Reactions: VulvHa and MGC_07
I’m baffled by it. We have multiple scholarships, a clear positional need, and we’re in no talks with any transfers left out there.
Izzo is getting senile. Forgets who he has on his roster. What color ribbon is that?

Your coach is getting old.

Swanigan looks heavier now than when he got to Purdue. Sucks it never worked in the NBA, obviously didn’t like him after he decommitted but man, hate to see a guy who got drafted in the first round and a few years later he’s morbidly obese and avoiding jail time. Hopefully he can get back in shape and make a living playing basketball somewhere.

Reactions: boiler1987

Next year is going to suck reallllll bad. If Ben Johnson doesn't land Tre Holloman and 3-5 of the other ranked Minnesota kids, in the 2022 class, his seat is going to be on fire after two years.

Swanigan looks heavier now than when he got to Purdue. Sucks it never worked in the NBA, obviously didn’t like him after he decommitted but man, hate to see a guy who got drafted in the first round and a few years later he’s morbidly obese and avoiding jail time. Hopefully he can get back in shape and make a living playing basketball somewhere.
I think he's done playing basketball. At this point, I just want him to get his life in order. There have been rumors of some mental health issues that I hope aren't true.

I think he's done playing basketball. At this point, I just want him to get his life in order. There have been rumors of some mental health issues that I hope aren't true.
That sucks. I think mental health issues for anyone that’s put on a pedestal by many at such a young age are so common, especially if you fail to live up to expectations and your life goes down a different path. No matter what he does going forward, he’ll always be the first round pick that didn’t work out to 95% of the world. Hopefully he can find joy elsewhere. Being in the spotlight and then having that taken away can be tough to deal with.

Maybe the prison league at some point but never in anything resembling pro basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT