ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RP going to stay?

One thing that I’ve noticed is the guys that left were your best shooters on a not great shooting team. Will be interesting to see what next year looks like.
Indiana will have a better 3 point % than Purdue, Snu comes back from his year long vacation and claims victory in the bet. All hell breaks lose here.

RP going to stay?

One thing that I’ve noticed is the guys that left were your best shooters on a not great shooting team. Will be interesting to see what next year looks like.
I think RP is still 50/50, but that’s just a guess. He will for sure be a backup, and I think likely will be the 3rd ball handler.

Yes, Durham, Franklin, and Hunter were our best shooters, but we have replaced them with better shooters (on paper).

IU fans, what happened here? Pretty late in the game to make this announcement.

Feels like a big loss. I liked his game when healthy.

As others have said, it’s not really the most surprising thing in the world. He was already seemingly disgruntled with playing time and adding Miller kopp to the roster doesn’t help with that. I wish him well. He was a solid, albeit streaky, player. It is a bummer that whatever condition he had freshman year that kept him out likely sidetracked his career.

Indiana will have a better 3 point % than Purdue, Snu comes back from his year long vacation and claims victory in the bet. All hell breaks lose here.
Just like with Trojan, we’d be able to spot SNU so fast if he came back under a new username.

Reactions: bMORE607
RP going to stay?

Have no idea don't follow premi stuff anymore. But I welcome Woodson getting his guys in ASAP. You say we're losing our best shooters but the best shooters on a 12-15 team.

Have no idea don't follow premi stuff anymore. But I welcome Woodson getting his guys in ASAP. You say we're losing our best shooters but the best shooters on a 12-15 team.
Indiana could give him 100 dollars and he’d bitch about it not being 200 dollars. There’s no reason to respond.

Indiana could give him 100 dollars and he’d bitch about it not being 200 dollars. There’s no reason to respond.
Him pursuing their freeboard has done a number on him. He may respond about stupid IU trolls there but you honestly have to be a mental midget to read a freeboard and actually let it affect you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chicubsfan24
Banned due to something in the political thread, we think. Plus he was interviewing for a job, I believe, in Cali. Think it was a VP position. @Jaycg15 might remember more then I do.
Pretty much what I've gathered. How he got the hammer and the rest of us stayed safe I'll never know.

Reactions: bMORE607
Purdue recruits slowly going down the rankings after their commitment:
RpgTzmM.jpg

All out of our recruits moved up in the rankings. Pretty much as expected, they all had really nice years.

Max Christie #17
Jaden Akins #44
Pierre Brooks #65

Brooks was pretty nuts this year. I’m definitely a bit unreasonably high on him, but he just had an unbelievable season this past year. He’s our lowest ranked recruit and probably gets talked about the most on the homo board. I don’t think he’ll be great as a freshman but just seems like the kind of kid who’ll be a really solid multi year player in the program

All out of our recruits moved up in the rankings. Pretty much as expected, they all had really nice years.

Max Christie #17
Jaden Akins #44
Pierre Brooks #65

Brooks was pretty nuts this year. I’m definitely a bit unreasonably high on him, but he just had an unbelievable season this past year. He’s our lowest ranked recruit and probably gets talked about the most on the homo board. I don’t think he’ll be great as a freshman but just seems like the kind of kid who’ll be a really solid multi year player in the program
That’s a good/ solid class right there. Kudos

That’s a good/ solid class right there. Kudos
It’s not your guys class or our 2016 class, but yeah, I like everyone we’re bringing in and they should all get minutes right away.

If this class is a disappointing it will be really bad news for this season for us, we’re going to need some minutes out of all of them, especially Christie/Brooks. We’re super thin on the wing.

Him pursuing their freeboard has done a number on him. He may respond about stupid IU trolls there but you honestly have to be a mental midget to read a freeboard and actually let it affect you.
Free board is a cesspool. Just fun to talk to Trojan and some of the other crazies on there.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10

"Momentum tends to compound in college sports, as top players are attracted to success, which means Howard may only just be getting started in Ann Arbor. The way prospects talk about the third-year head coach makes it obvious that he’s capable of building a juggernaut on the recruiting trail."

Truer words have never been spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT