ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taxing fake money.

Complete and utter shit show.

gadsden-flag-dont-tread-on-me-0115211.jpg

Not really, think he’s established himself as the best shooter among the 3. Shot 40% from 3 last season on over 5 attempts per game and that includes when his percentages suffered right after he came back from COVID.

Plus, the GOAT post entry passer.

stUm7Sl.png
I think you’d be crazy to pass up on a guy who could play the 1 or 2 along side Ivey, same way he did with Ayo. Will also most likely be an All-defense guy and while he isn’t a 40% shooter from 3, 36% isn’t a huge difference.

I’m not sure his post entry is on par with Sasha but Painter could mold him with time

I think you’d be crazy to pass up on a guy who could play the 1 or 2 along side Ivey, same way he did with Ayo. Will also most likely be an All-defense guy and while he isn’t a 40% shooter from 3, 36% isn’t a huge difference.

I’m not sure his post entry is on par with Sasha but Painter could mold him with time
Fair points but in the context of Purdue’s roster this season, just give me the best 3 Pt shooter

Reactions: VulvHa

Nope. For our roster, I’ll take Sasha all day long. 40% on high volume.

Looks like Purdue spread out their minutes more to get more guys ready to go where Providence played to win a meaningless secret scrimmage. I’m sure certain dipshits will jump all over the final score though and not look at the actual boxscore.
And there were no foul limits. Providence’s starting center had 9 fouls lmfao.

Looks like Purdue spread out their minutes more to get more guys ready to go where Providence played to win a meaningless secret scrimmage. I’m sure certain dipshits will jump all over the final score though and not look at the actual boxscore.
Purdue played 10 guys which is their expected rotation. The only difference is the 10th man is projected to be Gillis, not Morton.

Purdue played 10 guys which is their expected rotation. The only difference is the 10th man is projected to be Gillis, not Morton.
Purdue didn’t play a single guy over 30 minutes. Providence played 5. Now which team is treating it like a scrimmage and developing more chemistry with more guys and which team is going to be burned out by mid January?

Purdue didn’t play a single guy over 30 minutes. Providence played 5. Now which team is treating it like a scrimmage and developing more chemistry with more guys and which team is going to be burned out by mid January?
Last year for the entire season Purdue had 1 guy over 30 mpg (Hunter at 30.6). When you go 10 deep, guys over 30 mpg won’t happen often. Providence doesn’t go 10 deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT