ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Big Ten Coaching Hires W-L Records

PJ Fleck 32-21 (60.4%)

Tom Allen 26-28 (48.1%)

Jeff Brohm 24-28 (46.2%)

Row Da Mutha****in Boat
Hey now that you finally came out of hiding, do you still consider your 2022 basketball class an A+ for your new coach?

And over time, you will be around even . Congrats. There was a time when I bet heavily. Turns out the better ROI is in other investments.
Cool. My betting cash is a tiny fraction of my day trading cash which is an even smaller fraction of my actual investment portfolio.

In a real game yes. On a stupid scrimmage where we are 2-5 historically? Probably just for fun since I’ll almost always take the action, but it would be with no expectations.
Lol well you wouldn’t have known they were 2-5 in scrimmages before the game was played.

I hope your luck continues on the gambling front though

Lol well you wouldn’t have known they were 2-5 in scrimmages before the game was played.

I hope your luck continues on the gambling front though
I would have known we were 2-4. Do you really take these scrimmages seriously? I guess that’s all you have given recent history, but you are grasping.

Penix was one of the worst QB’s in football before he got hurt and Tuttle has been meh. You didn’t lose because of offense today.
Why was Purdue shit the last two seasons? I know the answer you guys said prior to this season, so let’s see if you are consistent.

That’s weird, because the last few seasons you have blamed your struggles on hurt QBs… now you sound hypocritical… lol

Your claim would have merit if your QB’s had actually been good before they got hurt. Not like they were putting up Sindelar numbers when he went down.

I would have known we were 2-4. Do you really take these scrimmages seriously? I guess that’s all you have given recent history, but you are grasping.
The scrimmage confirms my thoughts that Purdue was overhyped in the offseason. They will still likely finish top 2 in the conference, but aren’t a final 4 or championship contender like many have alluded to.

Your claim would have merit if your QB’s had actually been good before they got hurt. Not like they were putting up Sindelar numbers when he went down.
Lol you lost to crap teams with Sindelar. You lost to crap teams without him too. Today was the first crap team IU has lost to this season.

The scrimmage confirms my thoughts that Purdue was overhyped in the offseason. They will still likely finish top 2 in the conference, but aren’t a final 4 or championship contender like many have alluded to.

You got all that from one meaningless scrimmage game? Yikes.

Reactions: otte21
Why was Purdue shit the last two seasons? I know the answer you guys said prior to this season, so let’s see if you are consistent.

2019- Sindelar and Moore suffer season-ending injuries on the same play
2020- Bob Diaco and his shit defensive schemes.

Lol you lost to crap teams with Sindelar. You lost to crap teams without him too. Today was the first crap team IU has lost to this season.

So the season wouldn’t have played out differently if Moore and Sindelar didn’t miss 8 games a piece? Lol

So you didn’t lose to any shit teams with Sindelar and Moore? Nevada and TCU were good teams?

TCU game Sindelar didn’t play because of a concussion. Their D was super salty and it was Plummer’s first start. It’s dumb to think a healthy Moore/Sindelar couldn’t have potentially helped Purdue get to a bowl that year.

TCU game Sindelar didn’t play because of a concussion. Their D was super salty and it was Plummer’s first start. It’s dumb to think a healthy Moore/Sindelar couldn’t have potentially helped Purdue get to a bowl that year.
Lol yea Nevada is a powerhouse. You’ve blamed injuries as QB for your shit play the last two seasons. I could easily say IU would have won more games this year with a healthy Penix (he has not been healthy once this year).

Lol yea Nevada is a powerhouse. You’ve blamed injuries as QB for your shit play the last two seasons. I could easily say IU would have won more games this year with a healthy Penix (he has not been healthy once this year).

How was Penix not healthy to start the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT