ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody with an average IQ could see that with his deal in place he was never getting fired because of his buyout. Any notion of of that was pure fantasy or the post was TIC.
Yet you wanted him fired this year and your AD extended him instead. Tough.

Kopp is literally an upper middle class Zach McRoberts. Can’t wait to see him try and stay in front of Jaden Ivey. The Pitt transfer quit on his team & gets more techs than assists. Can’t wait to see him get ejected from a Purdue/IU game.

Haven’t seen you this worked up since you were allowed within 1000 feet of a high school.

He’ll leave and then come back with a new username and try to act like someone else until he gets caught again.

Kopp is literally an upper middle class Zach McRoberts. Can’t wait to see him try and stay in front of Jaden Ivey. The Pitt transfer quit on his team & gets more techs than assists. Can’t wait to see him get ejected from a Purdue/IU game.
He gets 5.7 techs/gm? I didn’t even know that was possible, wow!

He’s better than Franklin though.

Did you get it from kissing your cousin?
hM4n4Oh.gif

What kind of year will Lander have?
I can’t see the future, so I’m not sure. If you want an opinion, I think he jumps ahead of RP in minutes. I could see RP or Jerome Hunter transferring pretty soon. I don’t know if Lander will be a starter, but he will get a lot of run.

I can’t see the future, so I’m not sure. If you want an opinion, I think he jumps ahead of RP in minutes. I could see RP or Jerome Hunter transferring pretty soon. I don’t know if Lander will be a starter, but he will get a lot of run.

Can’t see the future yet convinced Kopp will be 10x the player Waddell will be. Got it.

Can’t see the future yet convinced Kopp will be 10x the player Waddell will be. Got it.
It’s my opinion that Waddell will never get a significant role at Purdue. Could it happen? Yes. I just don’t see it. Decent practice player as the 13th man though.

He was dead serious dude.

I'm not sure who was but I'm pretty sure I started it or was a key pusher. Mc Roberts had like 1/3rd of the attempts, of course we didn't actually believe he was a better shooter/player than Cline.

Lander is a sht version of Foster Loyer. At least Foster can get within half a foot of the rim. Lander is the worst 5* since the Jewish Jordan, Tamar Goodman (sorry @bMORE607 )

edit: also sorry @jhmossy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sgrooms
Lander is a sht version of Foster Loyer. At least Foster can get within half a foot of the rim. Lander is the worst 5* since the Jewish Jordan, Tamar Goodman (sorry @bMORE607 )
You are going to make that proclamation after 1 year? He has 4 years left in college should he choose. I’m pretty confident he is going to turn it around in a big way.

O
You are going to make that proclamation after 1 year? He has 4 years left in college should he choose. I’m pretty confident he is going to turn it around in a big way.
Yep, Lander should go ahead and start studying the talmud

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT