ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
Are you joking? Bates is a top 30 player. No one would take Armaan over him given the option.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
I guess if you wanna give Woodson props for telling TJD that he’s not good enough to get drafted so he should come back so be it. But no I wouldn’t call that a recruiting win when the dude’s already on the team.
And the other recruiting wins that weren’t on the team?

You're fvcking Indiana. Nutting in your pants over a couple recruits should be beneath you, but we apparently broke your program April 1st 2002 and you're now in the long downward spiral .
Lol so he is doing well in recruiting which was my original assertion.

Your program has been spiraling right beside us since that date as well.

Ah the off season thread. A great time to learn about all of the new Minnesota scrubs and hear NC Trojan talk about how great IU will be. Love it.
Please show me where I gave any opinion on how good IU will be. TIA.

And the other recruiting wins that weren’t on the team?

The Pitt transfer wouldn’t start at most of the B1G schools (at least the good ones). Averages almost 4 turnovers a game and isn’t a good 3-point shooter but Phinisee is awful so technically it’s an upgrade. Bates is a good pickup but it’s a net loss from losing Armaan.

I’m not sure what your point with this is. That IU now has two top 30 guards?

So my original assertion was correct. Got it, thanks!

That you’d rather take an unproven top 30 guy over a proven stud in Armaan. He would’ve been preseason All-B1G. This isn’t complicated. You lost your two best 3-point shooters and your best guard off a team that couldn’t shoot for shit.

The Pitt transfer wouldn’t start at most of the B1G schools (at least the good ones). Averages almost 4 turnovers a game and isn’t a good 3-point shooter but Phinisee is awful so technically it’s an upgrade. Bates is a good pickup but it’s a net loss from losing Armaan.
Xavier Johnson would start at almost every Big Ten school including Purdue. You think Eric Hunter is better than XJ? Bold statement if so.

That you’d rather take an unproven top 30 guy over a proven stud in Armaan. He would’ve been preseason All-B1G. This isn’t complicated. You lost your two best 3-point shooters and your best guard off a team that couldn’t shoot for shit.
Armaan isn’t a stud. I don’t believe he would have been preseason All-Big Ten either. He comes in ranked in the 30s in the transfer rankings on most lists.

Yea your AD really fvcking nailed it with his last two coaching searches. Definitely going to make sure we get IU's opinion when that time comes.
You’ve spent years calling for your AD to fire Turge.

BTW, the only coach our current AD has hired is Woodson. Glass hired Crean and Miller.

Armaan isn’t a stud. I don’t believe he would have been preseason All-Big Ten either. He comes in ranked in the 30s in the transfer rankings on most lists.

Dude you’re dumb as shit. He’s your 2nd best player behind TJD. Bennett doesn’t recruit bums.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Lander is a middle school player. Redo the rankings and he’s in the 1000s

Dude it’s all because he’s 6 months younger than most in his class. Changes everything. Ivey is a whopping 4 months older than him lol. Ivey is already on mock drafts for next year. Don’t see Lander anywhere?

Dude you’re dumb as shit. He’s your 2nd best player behind TJD. Bennett doesn’t recruit bums.
He was our second best player behind TJD. He wouldn’t be the 2nd best player on our current team. Probably still a starter though.

Lander is a middle school player. Redo the rankings and he’s in the 1000s
Dude it’s all because he’s 6 months younger than most in his class. Changes everything. Ivey is a whopping 4 months older than him lol. Ivey is already on mock drafts for next year. Don’t see Lander anywhere?
It takes some longer to adjust to the college game than others. Have you guys given up on Morton since he was dogshit last year?

So you can’t find where I gave an opinion on expectations for IU next year? Got it.
I saw you really talking up a top 10 transfer, another high end transfer, a dude you’d prefer over Armaan Franklin, and an all American.

But to be honest it’s hard to keep up with your currently unprecedented posting rate. Enjoy the rest of your bender.

I saw you really talking up a top 10 transfer, another high end transfer, a dude you’d prefer over Armaan Franklin, and an all American.

But to be honest it’s hard to keep up with your currently unprecedented posting rate. Enjoy the rest of your bender.
Yea, you were wrong. Go back to sucking your BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT