ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really could go for an Iowa roster breakdown about now.

b16.jpg

You're seriously the biggest flamer I've ever seen. Latch onto one word and then repeat for a year. It's a bit pathetic. Flame away.

He's a generational talent for the university. He's a generational talent for the type of player he is. No one was calling him Lebron James. You can calm down now.
I mean he may be the best talent you’ve had at Illinois this generation, but that isn’t saying much.

I know what I said, I know what I meant, and I know what has been said on broadcasts. If you think anyone was calling him generational talent in the same way as Hail tried to represent it, you guys are idiotic. I've critiqued Kofi as much as anyone. He's still a one of a kind player that's absolutely dominant in cbb.

😂😂😂

He’s not even a top 10 player in the conference over the past decade. He isn’t a generational talent.

Imagine having a NPOY in Ayo and a generational talent in Kofi that is absolutely dominant in college basketball and still getting dropped by Loyola-Chicago in the 2nd round.

And still not being upset with your coaches choke job.

In before “Cameron Krutwig is a generational talent.”

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
😂😂😂

He’s not even a top 10 player in the conference over the past decade. He doesn’t have generational talent.

Imagine having a NPOY in Ayo and a generational talent in Kofi that is absolutely dominant in college basketball and still getting dropped by Loyola-Chicago in the 2nd round.

And still not being upset with your coaches choke job.

In before “Cameron Krutwig is a generational talent.”
You have this tattooed on your leg don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
I can't remember past the dad dickings we gave you the past few years.
I would try to forget how shit you were too.

Not sure what your definition of “Dad Dickings” is, but in the last two years we’ve lost by a combined 14 points over 3 games. Your bar is very low.

What changed?
Wasn’t told that level, just know that when the staff member had face-to-face interactions recently he was swayed.

Boswell/Fears willingness to play together could also play a part, versus thinking it was one or the other prior to this weekend.

Wasn’t told that level, just know that when the staff member had face-to-face interactions recently he was swayed.

Boswell/Fears willingness to play together could also play a part, versus thinking it was one or the other prior to this weekend.
Are you the one they refer to as “Ked” on the Illinois 247 premium board?

Are you the one they refer to as “Ked” on the Illinois 247 premium board?
Lol no, but I find it funny that people give him so much shit.

It’s almost as if they don’t realize he talks with our assistant coaches daily and has good info if you get past a slight homerism

Reactions: flight 33

It’s almost as if they don’t realize he talks with our assistant coaches daily and has good info if you get past a slight homerism
Ked takes everything at face value. That’s why people give him shit. I believe what he says happened actually happened, but recruiting is never so black and white.

I know what I said, I know what I meant, and I know what has been said on broadcasts. If you think anyone was calling him generational talent in the same way as Hail tried to represent it, you guys are idiotic. I've critiqued Kofi as much as anyone. He's still a one of a kind player that's absolutely dominant in cbb.
Dominant in that he averaged 26 and 14 per 40 last year.

Yet, Trevion Williams, who averaged 25 and 15 per 40, was just a "good player you don't gameplan for".

Last edited:
Reactions: hailtoyourvictor

If this is true, my first impression would be that your coaching staff probably shouldn’t be sharing recruiting inside info with a dude that is going to post that info on a message board.

Ked takes everything at face value. That’s why people give him shit. I believe what he says happened actually happened, but recruiting is never so black and white.
He’s never gonna put the other “details” of recruiting out there like that.

I think he’s pretty honest on Fears info though

If this is true, my first impression would be that your coaching staff probably shouldn’t be sharing recruiting inside info with a dude that is going to post that info on a message board.
Everyone that has “inside info” on your boards get it from a coach or someone in the know…

Dominant in that he averaged 26 and 14 per 40 last year.

Yet, Trevion Williams, who averaged 25 and 15 per 40, was just a "good player you don't gameplan for".
Kofi did it shooting 70% because he could drop step and dunk everything despite being double and triple teamed.

I really don't know how Illinois thinks they can compete with Indiana on the recruiting front. After all, IU has a secret weapon that no other fan base can match...

Reactions: B-Westy
Kofi did it shooting 70% because he could drop step and dunk everything despite being double and triple teamed.

How much blame do you give Underwood for choking to a mid-major in the 2nd round with two such dominant players? Double digit loss with a generational talent AND a NPOY?

Reactions: Ingersol
That’s no different than any other person in his position. We get unadulterated info, and I’m sure you can understand that some people don’t know how many grains of salt to take it with. We got straight quotes from parents and recruits that wouldn’t be right for articles, but they don’t tell both sides of the story. It is what it is.

I really don't know how Illinois thinks they can compete with Indiana on the recruiting front. After all, IU has a secret weapon that no other fan base can match...

They got in trouble for this by IU and then have been getting absolutely obliterated by everyone on Peegs. They attempted to defend their actions and continued to get shi*t on. Absolute embarrassment.

Their NIL collective is great, but overall they are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT