ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this our man Borden's handiwork?
**** AAU....Its a joke. I haven't worked AAU in years. To much of a risk for a guy like me. Because look---had dude spit on me? Well,yeah, ummmmm I;m throwing a punch. Not some half assed, little phone smack. THEN---I lose my NCAA license...my HS license...My NAIA license. And probably go to jail.

**** that shit.

Corryville Carl with the scoop
On the homeboard, the people who stalk the players and are friends with them on instagram are saying the McCaffery brothers have unfollowed him on instagram and are posting cryptic tweets and then Corryville Carl follows up with I think the last tweet for this bag man account before that phone is dumped in the Mississippi River

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
Iowa MBB summed up with three numbers:
4 years of Garza led to 2 tourney wins and 0 banners.
Wrong, defeated Oregon and UConn en route to 2018 non-con 2K Classic title.

source.gif

He doesn’t think he’s being utilized in a way that will prepare him for the nba.

Then why would he be upset at signing Brunk? Liddell certainly doesn’t think he’s an NBA center at 6’6” ish. If EJ were unhappy with his role you would think he would enter the portal and not the draft process.

Then why would he be upset at signing Brunk? Liddell certainly doesn’t think he’s an NBA center at 6’6” ish. If EJ were unhappy with his role you would think he would enter the portal and not the draft process.
Osu is just raising the salary cap for him. So obvious!

He probably wants a starting caliber center on his team so he doesn’t have to play the 5. Is Brunk that?

He probably wants a starting caliber center on his team so he doesn’t have to play the 5. Is Brunk that?

Liddell rarely played the 5 last year. The only time he did was when Young was hurt and Key was in foul trouble or ineffective. I would say Brunk is exactly what he needs if that is in fact a concern for him.

Reactions: cmore79
He likes OSU and Holtmann, and would like him to sign someone that guarantees he won't be playing the 5 at OSU next season. If it doesn't look like that's addressed, you may get to see that second sentence. Lots of smoke from his camp on this. I'd bet on him being back, but he's let it be known.

Liddell doesn't think he's a center, and the fact that you do shows the issue at hand. He's absolutely an NBA talent, but he has to show he's a Draymond Green type. He's not getting that opportunity at OSU right now, and others will give it to him. The Liddell's absolutely see EJ playing in the NBA, so Holtmann may want to appease them if he wants to keep him.

Obviously reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you. Liddell is not a center, doesn’t play center at Osu except in desperate situations which the addition of Brunk that should alleviate totally.

Illinois mods(maybe the most delusional and overly optimistic ones in the b1g) have decided to create this rumor that ej liddell is unhappy at osu because he has to play some 5 and will transfer to illinois if kofi returns and osu does not have a true 5.
The Rivals mod has not brought Liddell's name up. Not even once.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Obviously reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you. Liddell is not a center, doesn’t play center at Osu except in desperate situations which the addition of Brunk that should alleviate totally.
Liddell isn’t going anywhere. It’s just Illini fans thinking they have the inside scoop on an kid from Illinois and being wrong. Happens often.

Reactions: gowolverines8
Liddell isn’t going anywhere. It’s just Illini fans thinking they have the inside scoop on an kid from Illinois and being wrong. Happens often.
I doubt he goes anywhere either. But the rumors are out there that he isnt happy.

Well, it's back to the bottom of the league for us.

CJ enters the transfer portal

Was a Texas recruit but decommitted when they fired Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT