ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket Watts played more than Dejulius
Thomas Kithier played more than Castleton
Cole Bajema played 3 more minutes (47) than Hoiberg (44).

MSU fans: Michigan lost 3 rotation players. Juwan might have culture problems. How could that happen?

Also MSU fans: This is perfect for MSU.

Christ you guys deal in some weird hypocrisy.

Brad Davison walking into his first day of practice in the fall....

giphy.gif

Yeah he was. It really sucks he got hurt, easily would have been a second rounder. Now it’s a bit more iffy. The kind of injury he has tends to linger.
That makes sense. I was a little confused as I say a Michigan fan post that they would be returning 3 starters from last year. With Smith, Wagner, and Livers all leaving, that would be 2 coming back (assuming Dickinson) doesn’t go pro.

That makes sense. I was a little confused as I say a Michigan fan post that they would be returning 3 starters from last year. With Smith, Wagner, and Livers all leaving, that would be 2 coming back (assuming Dickinson) doesn’t go pro.
Hail was saying 3 starters on their Elite 8 run, which would be Brooks, Dickinson, and Brandon John’s who started during that run.

Hail was saying 3 starters on their Elite 8 run, which would be Brooks, Dickinson, and Brandon John’s who started during that run.
And the #1 class coming in.

He couldn’t play basketball here and wanted to play both so MSU let him. IIRC he was maybe a MAC-level bball player.

I mean he’s a walk on scholarship wise for MSU.

Izzo likes to throw football a bone many times if it helps on recruiting.

Doing the same currently on another 4 star WR Keon Coleman. But he’s a freak athlete lol.

Livers was expected to leave. Three starters from an elite 8 run. Dickinson, Brooks, and Johns all averaged double figures in the tournament.

Purdue fans any clue on this one? Can’t find shit on him from a basketball sense.

From a basketball perspective, when I watched his videos he looked like a poor man's Jae'sean Tate -- scrappy athletic 6'5 wing that would likely have to play the 4 due to lack of skill. The difference is that Carr had no where near the offensive instincts or ability to penetrate that Tate had, who was just one of those dudes that knew how to get to the bucket and score.

I never expected him to put on a Purdue basketball uniform. However, I am bummed that we lost him from the football team. In my opinion, he either needs to add weigh and be an athletic tight end or damn near slim down to play WR most effectively. Bulky build for his height.

Reactions: JRMSU
What’s the success rate of D2 to power 5?
Dont know, but Ohio State, Creighton, Texas Tech, San Diego St, TCU, Vandy and Dayton all wanted him. He's got high major athleticism and led the nation with 3.5 blocks a game.

The spelling on that name is interesting to say the least. Looks like someone accidentally used the pronunciation guide for the name.
Adds athleticism. He can spell his name any damn way he wants. ;)
Back court depth pretty decent for a change.

Sounds like Theo John could be headed to Duke. Too bad, because he could be the starting center for his hometown team. Him and Parker Fox would be a hell of an interior defensive duo.

Miller likely not coming back now. Miller met with the staff and told them he'd like to come back. They had another meeting with his mom and a few others, and they feel differently than Adam. We're likely just going to go ahead and accept Alfonso Plummer's commitment unless something changes.

Reactions: cmore79
Miller likely not coming back now. Miller met with the staff and told them he'd like to come back. They had another meeting with his mom and a few others, and they feel differently than Adam. We're likely just going to go ahead and accept Alfonso Plummer's commitment unless something changes.
What a shit show.

We just need a big transfer and we'll be competitive next year.

Supposedly um is pretty involved here, we will see if he can get by um admissions

Sincerely,
Most of the teams in the NCAA this offseason

Possibility we may need to add 2 more bigs. Will definitely be looking at a 4 at least.
I’ll trade you a big for a wing. We’ve got plenty of those.

Hahahaha

Was not expecting this. Solid pickup though. He can handle the ball some and shot 40% from three last season.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT