ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Northwestern has 4 Top 100 recruits on campus (1 for the 2020 class and 3 for the 2021 class), including the #2 and #25 players for the 2021 class (according to 247), Pat Baldwin, Jr. and Max Christie, both of whom have NU connections.

Getting both players would be the dream core for the 2021 class; seems like if PBJ doesn't go pro (or do something else) that Dook is the biggest threat to land PBJ.

Pete Nance is going to be an impact player for the 'Cats this season.

Btw, the new Welsh-Ryan looks awesome.

Iowa +3: Check
Purdue win: Check

giphy.gif

Good betting days.

I can’t bet for/against a team I am rooting for

Northwestern has 4 Top 100 recruits on campus (1 for the 2020 class and 3 for the 2021 class), including the #2 and #25 players for the 2021 class (according to 247), Pat Baldwin, Jr. and Max Christie, both of whom have NU connections.

Getting both players would be the dream core for the 2021 class; seems like if PBJ doesn't go pro (or do something else) that Dook is the biggest threat to land PBJ.

Pete Nance is going to be an impact player for the 'Cats this season.

Btw, the new Welsh-Ryan looks awesome.
I guess some people will do anything to watch ND football play...

Bama just went into Dearh Valley and won 29-0. They’ll are one of the best football teams I’ve ever seen play. Michigan is good this year and they’ll handle them.

Bama just went into Dearh Valley and won 29-0. They’ll are one of the best football teams I’ve ever seen play. Michigan is good this year and they’ll handle them.

I think Michigan would beat Notre Dame in a playoff and could beat Clemson or Georgia. I don’t think Michigan could stay within two scores of Alabama.

Just got back from a week in DC. Did I miss anything good? Or was it just your typical IU/PU flame wars?

When they put 50 names on it......

And I think Matthews would be one of the least likely on the list to win it because he his offensive ceiling is limited and part of what makes him so good is his defense (which doesn't carry as much weight as numbers do). I do think he's a top 50 player of course though.

Izzo still working hard on TJD recruitment...

Certainly isn't giving up. That would be a massive kick in the nads if Izzo is able to land TJD. From everything we are hearing it is still Indiana, but obviously the kid is torn if he hasn't made a decision a few weeks after all of his visits.

I didn't think you could give kids tickets to neutral site games.

Certainly isn't giving up. That would be a massive kick in the nads if Izzo is able to land TJD. From everything we are hearing it is still Indiana, but obviously the kid is torn if he hasn't made a decision a few weeks after all of his visits.

Not sure how the ticket thing works, but we also have 2020 Cam'Ron Fletcher as a guest to the game.

I'm surprised that Izzo still going this hard after TJD. Maybe he's just trying to push to get one (or two) of Isaiah Stewart, Vernon Carey, TJD, and Brooks to commit.

Reactions: MGC_07 and klize17

Yeah sounds like he's gonna make a decision prior to his first home game on Nov. 20th.

Reactions: klize17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT