ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Gophers beat Creighton in closed scrimmage today. Yay?

Gabe Kalscheur led the team with 15 points. Daniel Oturu had 10/5/3blks in 15 minutes. Pitino started Coffey at PG.

Apparently Stewart visit went extremely well, and there is rumor (take this with a huge grain of salt) that he silently committed today.

Wold be a huge get for us. Top 5 ranked recruit.

Apparently Stewart visit went extremely well, and there is rumor (take this with a huge grain of salt) that he silently committed today.

Wold be a huge get for us. Top 5 ranked recruit.
I wasn’t aware that a silent commit was a thing.

Who? I can’t think of one player Purdue had “silently” commit.
Wilkes and Scruggs. They had both “silently” committed to their school and didn’t publicly announce for multiple weeks after.

Last edited:
I know it's not basketball related, but I think the Tyler Trent story has been discussed here previously. Really good feature by Tom Rinaldi and ESPN on Gameday this morning on a pretty inspirational young man.

Brought tears to mine and the wifes eyes. Told her---"Probably last game this kid may ever see"......I hope Purdue wins this game. Gotta put life aside with this type of stuff. I mean what a great moment for him and his family. Love it that your Boilers are producing for this young man.

I was wrong. Well, at least for tonight. But this team has turned a corner. And Rondale Moore is the truth. He played on New Albany's state title team, that featured Romeo Langford. He's a very good hoops player as well.
I don't think anyone, Purdue fan or otherwise, thought Purdue would beat OSU after starting 0-3. Wild thing is that Purdue is 8 points from being 7-0.

giphy.gif

Hard not to get excited about our guard depth with McBrayer, Brock Stull and now Kalscheur looks like he will be in the rotation right away as well. Also still have a waiver pending for Pitt transfer, Marcus Carr to play right away. We could use some good news on that front.

Reactions: KisteK
I know it's not basketball related, but I think the Tyler Trent story has been discussed here previously. Really good feature by Tom Rinaldi and ESPN on Gameday this morning on a pretty inspirational young man.

Great story...My parents were in town visiting and my mom and I were rooting for Purdue and this kid.

ADVERTISEMENT