ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Just call me Archie “15 loss” Miller

dYe4T8.gif

Reactions: SNU0821
I'll take Archie's 66.5% winning percentage over John's weakass 63.4%

John is pretty close to being named 10 loss John.

All I know is Hails been taking little shots at Indiana the past month or so and I’ve not taken a nibble. I post one little gif....

Reactions: klize17
*painter after his in-house with Hall today*

giphy.gif

Hope we can land this one. Even though we've gotten a couple recently in battles with MSU (Biggie, Eastern), I'm still far from confident....but feel better than I have in the past against MSU (Tillman, Jackson, etc.)
Enjoy the Sunrise connection while it lasts.

Reactions: KisteK
MSU feeling more confident about Brooks than ever. WOTS in Northern Indiana that MSU is the team to beat right now. Not sure I believe that but there’s got to be some positives there at least.

Nah plenty of posters here are pretty cool, you miss the cut though. Your avatar is a pixelated image of a man that can’t get past the Sweet 16 ffs. Did you lose an avatar bet?
In the last couple weeks you’ve made fun of me for not going to enough message boards and for avatar clarity

lol_vladimir_putin.gif

Grade A material. Should be a good talking point on your next wild bachelor party.

Yawn. Purdue sucks and Painter is average, so I understand why you have to resort to personal attacks. It's a bit boring, though. It's funny when B-Westy and SNU do it to eachother but comes off as a bit desperate when you try.

Reactions: SNU0821
MSU feeling more confident about Brooks than ever. WOTS in Northern Indiana that MSU is the team to beat right now. Not sure I believe that but there’s got to be some positives there at least.

Lol

The Michigan State insiders were asking all of the Indiana insiders for info on Keion Brooks during the IU Michigan State football game.

Keion Brooks is so far away from a decision. With that said IU is in front before UNC and UK visits and a TJD commitment furthers there forefront.

Last edited:
Lol

The Michigan State insiders were asking all of the Indiana insiders for info on Keion Brooks during the IU Michigan State football game.

Keion Brooks is so far away from a decision. With that said IU is in front before UNC and UK visits and a TJD commitment furthers there forefront.
Okay, and I’m not saying your wrong, just letting you know what I’ve heard from probably our most credible insider (and he too still thinks Keion will probably go to IU, he just brought up that we are still in it)

Top 5 player in the country Isaiah Stewart is taking an official to MSU this weekend. Would love to land either him or Carey.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan

Okay, and I’m not saying your wrong, just letting you know what I’ve heard from probably our most credible insider (and he too still thinks Keion will probably go to IU, he just brought up that we are still in it)

First off which one is it? Second, Its just a weird time to make that statement, no in home, no unofficial visit, right before his official to UK.

Reactions: klize17
Someone made a mention of MSU feeling in the lead on another board and a couple good stories going around regarding those MSU "insiders" needless to say take what they say with a massive grain of salt.

Someone made a mention of MSU feeling in the lead on another board and a couple good stories going around regarding those MSU "insiders" needless to say take what they say with a massive grain of salt.

Rumblings of friction between Brooks Sr. and Ed Schilling?

Could be BS

Lol

The thing is Brooks, to me isn't all that important of a get. Clearly he is a damn solid player that IU would love to have but if we miss on him so be it. Trayce on the other hand is an absolute must, if we miss on both that would be a major problem.

The thing is Brooks, to me isn't all that important of a get. Clearly he is a damn solid player that IU would love to have but if we miss on him so be it. Trayce on the other hand is an absolute must, if we miss on both that would be a major problem.

Agreed with Trayce, but to be where we all want to be a talent upgrade is needed. Brooks helps upgrade that talent.

People are starting to freak because Trayce isn't on their timeline, but I still do not see him going anywhere else. Archie hasn't treated his recruitment like a lock, and has done the best job.

Agreed with Trayce, but to be where we all want to be a talent upgrade is needed. Brooks helps upgrade that talent.

People are starting to freak because Trayce isn't on their timeline, but I still do not see him going anywhere else. Archie hasn't treated his recruitment like a lock, and has done the best job.
If we don't get Brooks we will still have Hunter, Anderson, and Smith.(likely for the next few years)

Trayce gives us a big guy around 6"10 that is athletic, can protect the rim, rebound, is skilled on the low block, has a little bit of a mid range, and fits Archie's system to a T. We have nobody else like him and none in the pipeline. Landing him would make our immediate future instantly better. He's an absolute stud.

I think he's IU's to lose as well but Trayce and Keion having MSU on both their lists is a bit worrisome. I'm sick and tired of Izzo stealing our f*cking players.

Last edited:
I don't know much about them other than they are highly rated. Would their skillsets mesh well for being on the court at the same time?

ADVERTISEMENT