ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Rocket Watts is an unbelievable shooter/scorer, but I have some question marks about the rest of his game.

Only 6’3 but doesn’t really seem to have the passing ability and ball skills to play PG just yet. Not a great defender. We’ll see though, it’s still a long ways away from him playing in college.

Rocket Watts is an unbelievable shooter/scorer, but I have some question marks about the rest of his game.

Only 6’3 but doesn’t really seem to have the passing ability and ball skills to play PG just yet. Not a great defender. We’ll see though, it’s still a long ways away from him playing in college.

I'm just happy to get a player who actually wants the ball in his hands to score. He can create his own offense, something we have been short on for a while.

Really happy with this defenseive effort need some more production from the offenses

By rule that’s a “good” call but man that rule needs to be changed. QB was barely sliding

Reactions: MGC_07
Rutgers, Iowa, Maryland, Purdue at home and at Minnesota

Plenty of chances for wins.

Rutgers, Iowa, Maryland, Purdue at home and at Minnesota

Plenty of chances for wins.

Maryland might be a decent team this year and doesn’t iu usually struggle with Iowa? No excuse not to beat rutgers. They are dreadful.

Maryland might be a decent team this year and doesn’t iu usually struggle with Iowa? No excuse not to beat rutgers. They are dreadful.

Depends on what Maryland team shows up. Name me a B1G team Indiana doesn’t struggle with. IU will have a solid chance at home vs all of those teams

Kinda like how I’ll never pick you guys to beat MSU or osu in football because hairball has proven he can’t do it
Again, not sure why you’re attacking UM. Everyone knows UM > Purdue in football and basketball. Not really even debatable.

One other thing people know. IU > Purdue in basketball and Purdue is > IU in football. Again, not debatable.

Reactions: BANGBRO
Again, not sure why you’re attacking UM. Everyone knows UM > Purdue in football and basketball. Not really even debatable.

One other thing people know. IU USED TO BE> Purdue in basketball and Purdue is > IU in football. Again, not debatable.

Fify

Bets yesterday;
Msu -4.5 @IND
ND-7.5 @ WF
NEB+17.5@ Mich-lol
A&M+26 @Bama-got lucky

Bets I’m thinking about today-talk me off the ledge or push me over on these:

N.O.+3 @Atl-know Brees is historically better at home but he’s played well at Atlanta both old and new stadium-think NO pulls it out today

Den+5 @ Ravens-more of my skepticism of Flacco and the Ravens than trust in Denver

HOU/NYG over 41.5. If Eli can get out of his playmakers way, feel really good about both teams kind of coming out of their offensive shells today.

SF+6.5@ KC. Think Mahomes regresses some (has to) and Jimmy G has a good day to keep it within a field goal or an outright win.

Seattle-1@ Dallas. Both teams stink but think Wilson finds a way to pull it off despite thinking Zeke will have a big day today.

Pitt-1 vs. TB. The Fitzmagic run comes to an end with a couple of poor interceptions today.

Bets yesterday;
Msu -4.5 @IND
ND-7.5 @ WF
NEB+17.5@ Mich-lol
A&M+26 @Bama-got lucky

N.O.+3 @Atl-know Brees is historically better at home but he’s played well at Atlanta both old and new stadium-think NO pulls it out today

Den+5 @ Ravens-more of my skepticism of Flacco and the Ravens than trust in Denver

HOU/NYG over 41.5. If Eli can get out of his playmakers way, feel really good about both teams kind of coming out of their offensive shells today.

SF+6.5@ KC. Think Mahomes regresses some (has to) and Jimmy G has a good day to keep it within a field goal or an outright win.

Seattle-1@ Dallas. Both teams stink but think Wilson finds a way to pull it off despite thinking Zeke will have a big day today.

Pitt-1 vs. TB. The Fitzmagic run comes to an end with a couple of poor interceptions today.
BOLD pick of Pitt over TB. The Bucs have looked really solid. All driven by Fritz’ beard.

Reactions: Toast. and boilerzz
Bets yesterday;
Msu -4.5 @IND
ND-7.5 @ WF
NEB+17.5@ Mich-lol
A&M+26 @Bama-got lucky

Going with a couple 3 team teasers.

Atlanta +3
Houston -.5
Panthers +3

Cardinals +11.5
Patriots -1
Texans pick

Reactions: otte21
Kinda like how I’ll never pick you guys to beat MSU or osu in football because hairball has proven he can’t do it

Purdue football is pathetic and your baskeball team hasn’t been past the Sweet 16 in 18 years. If MSU and OSU being better in football makes you feel better about how underwhelming Purdue sports are then have at it.

ADVERTISEMENT