ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Don’t know much about BC but they’re usually a solid win. Yes, congrats. Unlikely you all would drop four in a row, at home, to start the season.

They were ranked 23rd which looking back may have been a bit generous as they hadn’t beaten anybody legit.

@Toast. heading your way next weekend. Get in Friday around 6:45pm and leave Sunday late.

Seeing a concert at the Ogden Theatre Saturday night besides we are open. Any must sees we should go check out or do? We have both been to Denver buts it’s been years. We are staying in an Airbnb same neighborhood as the concert venue around city park.

Va Tech, as an athletic department, can be explained in 2 separate, but equally great gifs. @jhmossy will probably agree

tenor.gif

This deserves a massive bump RollLaugh

Reactions: klize17
@Toast. heading your way next weekend. Get in Friday around 6:45pm and leave Sunday late.

Seeing a concert at the Ogden Theatre Saturday night besides we are open. Any must sees we should go check out or do? We have both been to Denver buts it’s been years. We are staying in an Airbnb same neighborhood as the concert venue around city park.
Who are you seeing? I’m heading out for a little show tonight but will message you tomorrow or Monday with some details.

Biggest thing I’d suggest is heading out to to the mountains to see the aspens if possible.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
IU had the damn stop and then let them get 16 on that third down...frustrating shit

Who are you seeing? I’m heading out for a little show tonight but will message you tomorrow or Monday with some details.

Biggest thing I’d suggest is heading out to to the mountains to see the aspens if possible.

Sounds good. Courtney Barnett is who we are seeing. One of my wife’s favorites

Go to Red Rocks if you've never seen it. Even if not for a show, still very cool. Hiking trail around it too

Reactions: KisteK and klize17
Go to Red Rocks if you've never seen it. Even if not for a show, still very cool. Hiking trail around it too

That is actually the first place I went to the first time I visited Denver. Was in peak DMB mode still and had to visit that place.

What the best way to get around town? Looks like there is a tram from the airport to union station and then I figured we would uber/Lyft/walk after that

That’s the IU football I love...should have had a third down stop and then next possession throws a pick 6

That is actually the first place I went to the first time I visited Denver. Was in peak DMB mode still and had to visit that place.

What the best way to get around town? Looks like there is a tram from the airport to union station and then I figured we would uber/Lyft/walk after that

Yep, A-Line from airport to Union Station. It's like $9 I think. That gets you to downtown / LoDo. Coors field not far from Union Station. Free shuttle up and down 16th Street, but that won't get you to City Park.

Cool areas for drinking, eating, shopping are RiNo, LoDo, Highlands, Berkeley, Wash Park, Cherry Creek etc

Yep, A-Line from airport to Union Station. It's like $9 I think. That gets you to downtown / LoDo. Coors field not far from Union Station. Free shuttle up and down 16th Street, but that won't get you to City Park.

Cool areas for drinking, eating, shopping are RiNo, LoDo, Highlands, Berkeley, Wash Park, Cherry Creek etc

Perfect thanks! We are staying on around 17th and Franklin about 10 minute walk to the Ogden Theatre.

ADVERTISEMENT