ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Ramsey transferring back to a high school in Texas and looking like a lock to Texas Tech. Disappointing. I say try to finish the fall with a class of TJD and Brooks and then see what happens in the spring.

@hailtoyourvictor

Mets
Washington

Milwaukee
Pittsburgh

Cincinnati
Miami

Philly
Atlanta

San Fran
St Louis

Colorado
Arizona

San Diego
LAD

NYY
Baltimore

Tampa Bay
Toronto

Boston
Cleveland

Kansas City
Detroit

Seattle
Texas

LAA
Houston

Minnesota
Oakland

Cubs
White Sox

Ramsey transferring back to a high school in Texas and looking like a lock to Texas Tech. Disappointing. I say try to finish the fall with a class of TJD and Brooks and then see what happens in the spring.
Who is Ramsey?

what happened with the watford kid?

what happened with the watford kid?

Still talking but Memphis plenty in the lead there with Bama hanging on. Penny has a connection with the family and when he hired Mike Miller who also has a connection that solidified them in the lead.

Still talking but Memphis plenty in the lead there with Bama hanging on. Penny has a connection with the family and when he hired Mike Miller who also has a connection that solidified them in the lead.

200w.gif

At some point Penny will eventually have to start coaching and that is when I assume it will crash and burn.
Agree here. Sooner or later, Penny's gonna have to be a coach. I don't think that works out.

Am I the only IU fan that gets a sense that something is up with the recruitment of Ramsey? I just find it very strange that all of a sudden, Louisville is completely out and now IU was the one who canceled his official visit. Then you throw on top of it all , is that now all of a sudden the clear front runner is Texas freakin Tech? Now, you have Snow, Rabby and Drew all hinting around that there's something going on, but they cant say.

I'm really not trying to insinuate anything, but it most definitely makes you stop and wonder what's going on. In the end, it might just be that he loves the dry heat lol.

Am I the only IU fan that gets a sense that something is up with the recruitment of Ramsey? I just find it very strange that all of a sudden, Louisville is completely out and now IU was the one who canceled his official visit. Then you throw on top of it all , is that now all of a sudden the clear front runner is Texas freakin Tech? Now, you have Snow, Rabby and Drew all hinting around that there's something going on, but they cant say.

I'm really not trying to insinuate anything, but it most definitely makes you stop and wonder what's going on. In the end, it might just be that he loves the dry heat lol.

I’ve not seen any of them hint about anything shady. Doesn’t mean there is or isn’t I really don’t care but don’t pull the they’re cheating card.

Reactions: KisteK and klize17

Maybe the kid just wants to play in Texas

Insinuates something

Says he’s not insinuating anything

It doesn’t make anyone wonder anything. He’s a kid trying to weigh a really tough decision for his own life. Nothing is going on. The kid is going to do what he thinks is right for him.

Don’t do the “something must be up because IU and other schools are out of it” crap.

Reactions: KisteK
Maybe the kid just wants to play in Texas
Yep. What some fans do not realize is that recruits do not look at schools like us fans do. They haven't been fans there whole life; of an Indiana, Duke, etc, etc....So to us it may seem weird to choose TT over IU. But to him, its not.

Reactions: SNU0821
@hailtoyourvictor

Mets
Washington

Milwaukee
Pittsburgh

Cincinnati
Miami

Philly
Atlanta

San Fran
St Louis

Colorado
Arizona

San Diego
LAD

NYY
Baltimore

Tampa Bay
Toronto

Boston
Cleveland

Kansas City
Detroit

Seattle
Texas

LAA
Houston

Minnesota
Oakland

Cubs
White Sox

RollLaugh They went to the elite 8 last year.

It doesn’t make anyone wonder anything. He’s a kid trying to weigh a really tough decision for his own life. Nothing is going on. The kid is going to do what he thinks is right for him.

Don’t do the “something must be up because IU and other schools are out of it” crap.
Honestly, I'm not saying that it's a dirty situation at all. I would never say something like that when there has literally been zero information whatsoever to imply that.

I guess I didn't explain myself very well here. What I meant was, it seems like something major is going on behind the scenes with him, or his family. There are an infinite amount of things that it could be. It could be a family sickness like Newman, his dad lost his job, he thinks he's in love and she goes to TT or so many other possibilities. However, with the way snow and rabby were wording their posts about this.....it does make me think something major us going on.

It very well could be just a situation where an 18 year old does an about face and goes in a different direction. But, i really wasn't trying to say that it must mean something shady is happening and that would be the only possible answer.

I’ve not seen any of them hint about anything shady. Doesn’t mean there is or isn’t I really don’t care but don’t pull the they’re cheating card.

Yeah, I didn't explain myself very well last night in my post. I wasn't meaning for it to seem like I was saying it had to be something shady. Actually, what I had in my mind at that moment was a situation with the family that is causing them to need to stay close. Sort of like how Newman had to head back to Indiana for his senior season.

After rereading my post, I can completely understand why someone would think that I was meaning something shady.

Honestly, I'm not saying that it's a dirty situation at all. I would never say something like that when there has literally been zero information whatsoever to imply that.

I guess I didn't explain myself very well here. What I meant was, it seems like something major is going on behind the scenes with him, or his family. There are an infinite amount of things that it could be. It could be a family sickness like Newman, his dad lost his job, he thinks he's in love and she goes to TT or so many other possibilities. However, with the way snow and rabby were wording their posts about this.....it does make me think something major us going on.

It very well could be just a situation where an 18 year old does an about face and goes in a different direction. But, i really wasn't trying to say that it must mean something shady is happening and that would be the only possible answer.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jace46555
Yeah, I didn't explain myself very well last night in my post. I wasn't meaning for it to seem like I was saying it had to be something shady. Actually, what I had in my mind at that moment was a situation with the family that is causing them to need to stay close. Sort of like how Newman had to head back to Indiana for his senior season.

After rereading my post, I can completely understand why someone would think that I was meaning something shady.

To me it’s likely what most of these come down to, relationships.

Some unexpected lopsided B1G games today. Rutgers blown out by buffalo, Maryland blowing out 3-0 Minnesota, Purdue finally getting a win, over a ranked team no less, Nebraska getting blown out.

TT coach has momentum on his side and can point to the season Evans just had on top the fact that he can claim a 3* freshman going 15th in the draft. Not shocking he’s beating out Forward U for this kid.

Perhaps Purdue isn’t as terrible as we thought. That was a fun game to be at. Rondale Moore is the real deal.

Perhaps Purdue isn’t as terrible as we thought. That was a fun game to be at. Rondale Moore is the real deal.
Seems that our defense is as good as the qb it’s taking on. That guy sucked and it enabled us to tee off.

Blough has also been great. Gotta keep that rolling.

Seems that our defense is as good as the qb it’s taking on. That guy sucked and it enabled us to tee off.

Blough has also been great. Gotta keep that rolling.

True but they completely shut down Dillon which I didn’t expect.

True but they completely shut down Dillon which I didn’t expect.
I didn’t either but everyone in our front 7 is better against the run than the pass except for Bailey. Bringing Thieneman in the box is where he’s best as well. Simply put: we weren’t concerned about the pass and they did nothing to change that. Getting the lead helped too.

There you are. Was wondering when you’d chime in on the Purdue game. No kudos on a good win?
Don’t know much about BC but they’re usually a solid win. Yes, congrats. Unlikely you all would drop four in a row, at home, to start the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT