ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Gotta do this because it's a pet peeve.

Worse <> Worst

Worse is comparative. Worst is superlative.

giphy.gif

Snu, as a reminder, I no longer post here. You can interact with me one of 4 ways:

1. Purdue board
2. Recruiting board
3. Iowa board
4. Via PM

So if you have any questions surrounding my Romeo Langford take, which I have to admit is probably my strongest take since I tried warning everyone Skal Labissiere wasnt going to be good too, you can either read some of my numerous posts where I analyze and go into detail why I feel this way located in the thread Ive created on the Purdue board(I'll tag you there for good measure) or you can ask me to expand further if you have any questions.

But as Ive tried letting everyone know over and over, I refuse to interact here on this board.

Thanks, and god bless good buddy.
Stupid is stupid.

Kentucky receives commit from 5-star SF Khalil Whitney and already has 4-star SF Dontai Allen....

That's gotta help for everyone else still recruiting Keion Brooks, right?

Reactions: KisteK and SNU0821
Kentucky receives commit from 5-star SF Khalil Whitney and already has 4-star SF Dontai Allen....

Sounds like Allen will be a redshirt candidate, so if UK still wants to push they will have a chance. Long way to go in this one, but I like IUs chances currently.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Sounds like Allen will be a redshirt candidate, so if UK still wants to push they will have a chance. Long way to go in this one, but I like IUs chances currently.

They only have 1 more open spot currently (obviously this will change when some of these dudes declare for NBA next year), and are pretty guard/wing heavy right now it seems.

PG's: 6'0" Quade Green, 6'4" 5-star Immanuel Quickly, 6'4" 5-star Ashton Hagans

SG's: 6'4" 4-star Jemarl Baker, 6'5" 4-star Tyler Herro, 6'6" 5-star Keldon Johnson, 6'3" 5-star Tyrese Maxey (more of a Combo/PG)

SF's: 6'7" Khalil Whitney and 6'6" Dontai Allen are pretty much the only SF's on the roster

PF / C: 5-stars PJ Washington, EJ Montgomery, Nick Richards

Seems like they'll need at least a couple true forwards/centers, as I imagine at least one or even all 3 of those bigs declaring before Brooks would arrive. Unless they push for Brooks to play small-ball 4

They only have 1 more open spot currently (obviously this will change when some of these dudes declare for NBA next year), and are pretty guard/wing heavy right now it seems.

PG's: 6'0" Quade Green, 6'4" 5-star Immanuel Quickly, 6'4" 5-star Ashton Hagans

SG's: 6'4" 4-star Jemarl Baker, 6'5" 4-star Tyler Herro, 6'6" 5-star Keldon Johnson, 6'3" 5-star Tyrese Maxey (more of a Combo/PG)

SF's: 6'7" Khalil Whitney and 6'6" Dontai Allen are pretty much the only SF's on the roster

PF / C: 5-stars PJ Washington, EJ Montgomery, Nick Richards

Seems like they'll need at least a couple true forwards/centers, as I imagine at least one or even all 3 of those bigs declaring before Brooks would arrive. Unless they push for Brooks to play small-ball 4

Yeah for sure. They have PGs like IU has forwards. I will be interested to see which position Brooks ends up at.

Reactions: KisteK
Has there been any talk yet about the expected amount of time CJB will be out at Michigan? This is a major surgery, and I can't imagine he would be completely cleared by the start of practice?

What's the typical outlook on how this might affect the season?

I still wouldn't pick any team against the field, but I do think IU is in front currently.

Has there been any talk yet about the expected amount of time CJB will be out at Michigan? This is a major surgery, and I can't imagine he would be completely cleared by the start of practice?

According to Google Dr., Beilein can resume sexual activity 4-6 weeks post surgery.

According to Google Dr., Beilein can resume sexual activity 4-6 weeks post surgery.
I would assume a typically high stress/high yelling job like this would take longer time off?

Although, JB is a pretty even keeled person who doesn't go on a lot of crazy tangents.

As long as we are playing our best basketball come back, I’m not worried about his recovery time. Michigan will be fine.

As long as we are playing our best basketball come back, I’m not worried about his recovery time. Michigan will be fine.

Well, my question was .ore inregards to his health. If its being reported hes going to be out till mid november for example, but hes back by the 1st practice. It leaves a lot to be concerned about looking from the outside. This isn't like a knee that can heal quicker.

Just more overall general concern for another human.

Well, my question was .ore inregards to his health. If its being reported hes going to be out till mid november for example, but hes back by the 1st practice. It leaves a lot to be concerned about looking from the outside. This isn't like a knee that can heal quicker.

Okay Dr. Jace.

When Beilein is back, it will be because he is cleared.

Okay Dr. Jace.

When Beilein is back, it will be because he is cleared.
Wow...got to be honest...didn't expect me wanting to check on his condition would set you off....but noted for the next time I'm bored.

Should take them to the nation of Georgia imo. Would confuse the hell out of their fans

Georgia has basketball fans?

Isn’t it
1. Georgia football
2. Georgia football spring game
3. Georgia baseball
4. Georgia tennis
5. Georgia basketball

Just got home from my men’s league golf night so obviously am drunk. However, Purdue will be a top 3 defensive team in the big ten next season, tell me why I’m wrong. Will appreciate all answers in the morning even if I think you’re an idiot when I’m sober, commence.

Reactions: SNU0821
Just got home from my men’s league golf night so obviously am drunk. However, Purdue will be a top 3 defensive team in the big ten next season, tell me why I’m wrong. Will appreciate all answers in the morning even if I think you’re an idiot when I’m sober, commence.

I dont think this thinking is way off base. The only reason I could see it not happening is because you've got so many new pieces that either are brand new, or haven't played a bunch.

But, Purdue has always fielded a fundamentally sound defensive team. Even the down years, if you weren't up there, it wasn't because of not being fundamentally sound, it was because of a lack of talent/experience.

Making this prediction isn't like if an IU fan had said the same thing during Creans tenure. Now that would have been a bold prediction lol.

Behind Michigan for sure but idk who else is top 3

ADVERTISEMENT