ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

35970769_588482828219327_221046749655990272_n.jpg

Reactions: Mgkcbb and KisteK
Its June...congrats on the quantity but it isn’t all quality

Bragging about that shows how bad you were.
for sure we will drop as other teams pick up more commits. I think it'll end up being a top 25 class with probably a couple more 4 star guys on the way. anything to brag about regarding iu football?

Reactions: KisteK
Please don't tell him to post on our home board. He is a shitposter.

Uh huh, says the guy who tries to pick an argument with The Wolverine's most connected recruiting guy (not a mod) only three months into joining homeboard.

You got slaughtered by the whole board including myself where I said 'go back to the rivals free board where nobody likes you'.

I still have your PM from that response. Ell oh ell.

for sure we will drop as other teams pick up more commits. I think it'll end up being a top 25 class with probably a couple more 4 star guys on the way. anything to brag about regarding iu football?

They have a higher average recruit ranking than Purdue but congrats on the 19 commits

Archie Miller and Indiana still cheating or did you get over that tantrum?

Reactions: Jaycg15 and SNU0821
They have a higher average recruit ranking than Purdue but congrats on the 19 commits

IU hired a high school football coach when their rival made the best hire in the country. Major ouch.

Reactions: CardinalBoiler
Uh huh, says the guy who tries to pick an argument with The Wolverine's most connected recruiting guy (not a mod) only three months into joining homeboard.

You got slaughtered by the whole board including myself where I said 'go back to the rivals free board where nobody likes you'.

I still have your PM from that response. Ell oh ell.

They love you here.

No Adidas sign this picture is invalid
Son of a bitch I edited it with one on Archie’s suit but can’t upload it for some reason. Shows up initially but disappears after I hit “post reply”. Hate when my valuable time/creativity can’t go appreciated. (Tic)

Reactions: KisteK and klize17
I honestly had no idea who he roots for. In my semi inebriated state last night, I thought he was a MSU or Purdue fan.

Yeah he is a pretty useless poster. He comes around to take potshots at programs here and there. I like to troll as much as anyone, but this guy comes across as more of living in moms basement angry at the world the way with his incessant disdain for people/programs.

Reactions: bMORE607
It wasn't about Miller, it was about Chuck Martin and shady stuff with Brian Bowen. It was published by Yahoo, and Indystar thought it was a big enough deal to address it with an article.

It wasn't about Miller, it was about Chuck Martin and shady stuff with Brian Bowen. It was published by Yahoo, and Indystar thought it was a big enough deal to address it with an article.
Bowen committed to IU? IU gave Bowen the money? News to me. The article was nothing more than a conversation that took place, allegedly. You were just praying something would come of it.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Fair bragging about a class with five two stars...damn it’s gotten low in West LA

One of those two stars is a punter. And with 3 4* guys in the fold already (Karlaftis should be a 5* on rivals but he didn’t go to their camps), that’s a pretty good start. It’s not like the 19 commitments are all MAC-level talent. They’re beating out legit P5 programs for most of these guys. And the guys still left on their board that they have a good shot at (JJ Weaver, Wandale Robinson, David Bell, and Cameron Williams) are all 4* guys who would boost the class even more. Sure having 19 commitments helps but they’re landing quality players. Is 4 2* guys (not going to include the punter) out of 18 position players a big deal? If it was half? Sure.

Based on last year’s class, I could see Brohm cutting some of the lower-rated guys if they don’t have a good senior year. He cut about 5 last year if I remember correctly.

Brohm is about to use Purdue like a single 25 year old guy uses a 34 year old single mother of two.

Congrats on the 19 commits though.

IU fans are all hoping Brohm leaves quickly. It’s been quite the 180 since the Haze left.

One of those two stars is a punter. And with 3 4* guys in the fold already (Karlaftis should be a 5* on rivals but he didn’t go to their camps), that’s a pretty good start. It’s not like the 19 commitments are all MAC-level talent. They’re beating out legit P5 programs for most of these guys. And the guys still left on their board that they have a good shot at (JJ Weaver, Wandale Robinson, David Bell, and Cameron Williams) are all 4* guys who would boost the class even more. Sure having 19 commitments helps but they’re landing quality players. Is 4 2* guys (not going to include the punter) out of 18 position players a big deal? If it was half? Sure.

Based on last year’s class, I could see Brohm cutting some of the lower-rated guys if they don’t have a good senior year. He cut about 5 last year if I remember correctly.

Cutting committed players surely you jest!...Purdue is surely above things like this

That's because you're an idiot and slurped it up like media wanted you to.

Reactions: SNU0821
I hope Tom Allen retires from Indiana in about 25 years.

Me too program needs consistency. We will see how it goes Bowl game this year is a necessity

If he can ever go 7-5 with the occasional 9-3 they will build him a statue

With the players all on campus and workouts beginning what reports have you guys been hearing?

We have heard some really good things about Green, Romeo, Hunter and Morgan. Nothing against the other folks just these four have stood out. The grad transfer Fitzner won't officially be on campus and working out until July I believe. He is in Indianapolis though working out and was on campus last weekend for the Parent/Son camp.

Starting lineup today would be Green, Romeo, Smith, McBob, Morgan. DeRon is progressing but is very much going to be an unknown health wise for a few more months it seems.
Everyone does great and looks great at this time of year. Just sayin. It doesnt mean anything.

ADVERTISEMENT