ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Don't ask me why I have a pic of HerbyHawk in drag eating a banana. I just do.

latest

PSU board thinks it will be a few game suspension. Can't imagine that being correct.

For a third arrest? Huge black eye (not that anyone besides a few of us would notice) on the program if Chambers keeps him on the team.

Reactions: Toast.
one more thing that has the fans excited is the summer PTL is done, this will allow the players to concentrate on their faults/failures of last season. namely DEFENSE.

the changes in the rules reguarding Coaches/players contact will now be used to work on their individual skills and more time in the weight room lifting weights.
Right, and Iowa is the only team doing this. (Yawn)

Just wanted to get this on the record because @B-Westy seems to be upset about something IU has done to him. Starts a thread but only talks about IU.

1. Michigan
2. Michigan State
3. Purdue
4. Maryland
5. Nebraska
6. Indiana
7. Wisconsin
8. Ohio State
9. Penn State
10. Minnesota
11. Northwestern
12. Iowa
13. Rutgers
14. Illinois

IU will be overrated all year. They have no shooters and will play a slow, plodding style of offense that won't allow Romeo to display his full skill set (he's overrated too BTW). Morgan will be good but other than that I think they'll be a pretty similar team to last year and Purdue will sweep them.

Reactions: tynd10
Non drunk trolling is just sad. We have a bet on the line. Got to keep things on record to make fun of on another.
Yeah that bet is still on. I was just trying to fish in peace ok? Not even safe on the home board these days.

@Toast. hope the car and roof survived looked like some nasty sized @hailtoyourvictor came through Boulder yesterday
i live between boulder and denver, and the hail wasn't quite as bad here. I saw some golfball size, mainly marble size though.

we've been having some really cool storms over the last couple weeks though. been having some nice evening beers on the deck watching the lightening/hail/rain/etc.

Reactions: Jaycg15
i live between boulder and denver, and the hail wasn't quite as bad here. I saw some golfball size, mainly marble size though.

we've been having some really cool storms over the last couple weeks though. been having some nice evening beers on the deck watching the lightening/hail/rain/etc.

Good deal...glad no major issues some of those pictures were wild

We were spared this year, after losing my wifesw car last year to a total insurance loss from hail damage. Luckily we were not hit this time.

Speaking of cool storms, this was a few weeks ago. Never seen anything like it, as soon as I opened my front door

tRMlAM2.jpg

Reactions: KisteK and Toast.
We were spared this year, after losing my wifesw car last year to a total insurance loss from hail damage. Luckily we were not hit this time.

Speaking of cool storms, this was a few weeks ago. Never seen anything like it, as soon as I opened my front door

tRMlAM2.jpg

I miss a good thunderstorm...didn’t get one while I was back in Indy either. I guess maybe next year.

tRMlAM2.jpg
That’s pretty nuts.

I’m in Broomfield (which is boring af) but have a sweet view of the flatirons from my place and have been seeing some crazy stuff with sunsets over the flatirons, rain to the east over Louisville, then insane spider / cloud to cloud lightning storms on top of me... all at the same time. Have been realizing that a good camera is something I need to bite the bullet on.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
JJJ drafted 4th. Grizzlies are pretty good when healthy, but that team has no future.

Reactions: KisteK
B1G Draft Picks:
4. Jaren Jackson, Jr (MSU) - Memphis Grizzlies
12. Miles Bridges (MSU) - Charlotte Hornets (trade)
19. Kevin Huerter (Maryland) - Atlanta Hawks
25. Mo Wagner (UM) - Los Angeles Lakers
43. Justin Jackson (Maryland) - Orlando Magic (trade)
48. Keita Bates-Diop (OSU) - Minnesota Timberwoves
51. Tony Carr (PSU) - New Orleans Pelicans
52. Vincent Edwards (Purdue) - Houston Rockets (trade)

Last edited:
B1G Draft Picks:
4. Jaren Jackson, Jr (MSU) - Memphis Grizzlies
12. Miles Bridges (MSU) - Charlotte Hornets (trade)
25. Mo Wagner (UM) - Los Angeles Lakers
43. Justin Jackson (Maryland) - Orlando Magic (trade)
48. Keita Bates-Diop (OSU) - Minnesota Timberwoves
51. Tony Carr (PSU) - New Orleans Pelicans
52. Vincent Edwards (Purdue) - Houston Rockets (trade)

Congrats to Vince Edwards, I thought he'd eventually end up spending some time in the league (probably still starts in G League), but not drafted. Also, you forgot Kevin Huerter.

ADVERTISEMENT